TRACY FEELING THE HEAT

TRACY FEELING THE HEAT

Postby Laker2004 on Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:59 am

Remember how many times Tracy McGrady criticized Kobe about not sharing the ball with Shaq?, also recently about Kobe's legal issues?, it seems that he is yet another Kobe hater; so when I see him struggling with Orlando losing 17 in a row, I personally feel good, not because I hate Tracy, in fact I think he is one of the premier athletes in the league, but because he should show more compasion for Kobe's personal tribulations and not be so judgemental; especially when Kobe has always praised Tracy. If you agree or have a different take, please don't hesitate to express your opinion.
Laker2004

Postby Bulls Fan on Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:28 am

well now his team is 1-20494838 so the hell with him WTF his name is Tracy....pansy [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Postby Guest on Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:05 am

I respect what he does on the court but I don't respect some of the things he does off it. Karma bit him in the @$$ big time.

Re: TRACY FEELING THE HEAT

Postby BDG on Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:33 pm

Laker2004 wrote:Remember how many times Tracy McGrady criticized Kobe about not sharing the ball with Shaq?
I know he talked about Kobe's legal stuff, but when did he say this above?

I agree that it's funny to watch him and his big mouth suffer.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:55 pm

Yeap.. it's all Karma..
LakersGyrl2003

Postby FabFourLakers on Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:32 pm

its funny how carter has struggled tha last 2 yrs while T-Mac has blossomed...but now Carter is doin good and T-Mac is suffering BIG time...

T-Mac has to ask for a trade sooner or later if they dont win, or tha magic hafta trade T-Mac AND Hill somewhere...maybe trade T-Mac and another player to tha hawks for Terry and Abdur Rahim...
FabFourLakers

Postby Roscoe on Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:43 pm

T-Mac will be fine. He's never said anything bad about Kobe, he just said what was on his mind about the case. Now I don't think he should have said those things in public, but he's right though. And he never said anything about Kobe not sharing the ball with Shaq.

"Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere." - Martin Luther King Jr.
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

I will refresh your mind

Postby Guest on Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:02 pm

Last year there were rumors about Shaq going back to Orlando, and the media asked McGrady about those rumors, and he said that he did not blame Shaq for wanting to go to Orlando, and that Kobe should be happy to play with a big man like shaq, and he didn't understand why Kobe didn't like to pass the ball to shaq. If you don't agree with me, about what I think of Tracy, that's fine, but don't come here and say that Tracy didn't say those things at all, it was all over ESPN and other sport shows.

Postby Roscoe on Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:09 pm

Aiight do you have a link?

"Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere." - Martin Luther King Jr.
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Return to NBA Discussion