WASSUP WITH DUNCAN?!?

WASSUP WITH DUNCAN?!?

Postby LAKERNATION on Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:46 pm

timmy seems like he's kind of insecure these days now that david robinson is gone! robinson supposedly passed the torch of team leadership to duncan & he was going to be the new "mr maturity", but lately he's been coming across like a wannabe thug!!

first it was against us last friday, when he charged into karl's elbow & was correctly called for the foul. so he gets up off the floor, cusses out the ref & doesnt get a technical like he should have!

i guess the new, tougher timmy didnt get enuf respect for that--so against the warriors HE PUSHES THE REF ONTO THE FLOOR & DRAWS A ONE-GAME SUSPENSION that results in a loss to the freaking clippers!! you're not foolin' anyone tim!! just go back to being the softie you've always been & QUIT PRETENDING TO BE A THUG!! YOU'LL NEVER HAVE STREET CRED, SO JUST FORGET IT!! :man6:
Last edited by LAKERNATION on Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PURPLE & GOLD FOREVER
LAKERNATION

Re: WASSUP WITH DUNCAN?!?

Postby FabFourLakers on Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:59 pm

LAKERNATION wrote:timmy seems like he's kind of insecure these days now that david robinson is gone! robinson supposedly passed the torch of team leadership to duncan & he was going to be the new "mr maturity", but lately he's been coming across like a wannabe thug!!

first it was against us last friday, when he charged into karl's elbow & was correctly called for the foul. so he gets up off the floor, cusses out the ref & doesnt get a technical like he should have!

i guess the new, tougher timmy didnt get enuf respect for that--so against the suns HE PUSHES THE REF ONTO THE FLOOR & DRAWS A ONE-GAME SUSPENSION that results in a loss to the freaking clippers!! you're not foolin' anyone tim!! just go back to being the softie you've always been & QUIT PRETENDING TO BE A THUG!! YOU'LL NEVER HAVE STREET CRED, SO JUST FORGET IT!! :man6:

correct urself quickly before a spurs fan jumps all over you, it was against tha WARRIORS...quickly edit it!
FabFourLakers

Postby iWuVkObE8BrYaNT on Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:18 pm

it waz the clippz, cuz i was cheerin for them. speakin of, doesnt magette kinda lOok like Dev? n e one agree???!?

`Behind every great man is a great woman`

`It is not necessary to hope in order to undertake, or to succeed in order to perservere`
iWuVkObE8BrYaNT

Postby LAKERCHICK on Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:21 pm

yup i no but devean still looks betta :man13:
Devean George
LAKERCHICK

Re: WASSUP WITH DUNCAN?!?

Postby LAKERNATION on Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:54 pm

FabFourLakers wrote:
LAKERNATION wrote:
i guess the new, tougher timmy didnt get enuf respect for that--so against the warriors HE PUSHES THE REF ONTO THE FLOOR & DRAWS A ONE-GAME SUSPENSION that results in a loss to the freaking clippers!!

correct urself quickly before a spurs fan jumps all over you, it was against tha WARRIORS...quickly edit it!

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP F4L!! I EDITED IT BUT IT WASNT EXACTLY QUICK, CAUSE I WAS OFF SURFING THE NET & GOT SWEPT UP IN A WAVE!!
PURPLE & GOLD FOREVER
LAKERNATION

Return to NBA Discussion