What did they do? Ming is a Starter!

What did they do? Ming is a Starter!

Postby Showtime on Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:59 pm

:bang: I can't believe the crap that come out of the NBA voting for the All-Stars, FANS-Listen to me ( oh ya it's me and I'm out of retirement) you can't be voting for Yao-2 yr vet? that hasn't produced SH-T! He's tall, he can block, but damn he hasn't shown anything but promise! If the fans need some edumacation on WHO the most dominate CENTER and PLAYER is in the NBA, look up Shaq's stats and that will tell you one thing...He is a starter no matter what! Play only 5 games or playing 30 games, it doesn't matter! He is the only CENTER that matters. I don't care if he plays for the Lakers or if he's playin for the Clippers (better not say that, it might happen). Yao is a rookie and Shaq is a CHAMPION! PERIOD!

I'm out! :disagree:
Showtime!
Showtime

Postby lakerzrule on Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:14 pm

Blame all the Chinese and Houston voters who voted for Yao. :man10:
lakerzrule

Postby rydjorker121 on Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:46 pm

lakerzrule wrote:Blame all the Chinese and Houston voters who voted for Yao. :man10:

Second that.... :jam2:
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby SMUnderground on Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:49 pm

lakerzrule wrote:Blame all the Chinese and Houston voters who voted for Yao. :man10:

you mean all the 'china' and houston..cause im chinese and i voted for shaq..daymn yao..why did he make it..shaq can own him anytime..just cause yao is taller than him..geez.
SMUnderground

Postby MaddDogg on Wed Feb 11, 2004 6:46 pm

By your logic, we can blame all the blacks for not voting for SHAQ, please don't be so racist.
MaddDogg

Postby Realm of Shadows on Wed Feb 11, 2004 7:48 pm

rydjorker121 wrote:

Second that.... :jam2:

Third that .... :jam2:
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby lakerzrule on Wed Feb 11, 2004 9:55 pm

SMUnderground wrote:you mean all the 'china' and houston..cause im chinese and i voted for shaq

Good for you! Yes, I meant the Chinese in China, that's why I didn't put Chinese-Americans. Thanks for pointing it out, though.
lakerzrule

Postby lakerzrule on Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:00 pm

MaddDogg wrote:By your logic, we can blame all the blacks for not voting for SHAQ, please don't be so racist.

I was half-joking and half-serious when I made that post. I'm sure a lot of African-Americans didn't vote for Shaq, and some Chinese (in China) and Houstonians did. But I do think Yao wouldn't have been voted a starter if he didn't have so many fans in China. I'm not at all racist and if my comment came across as being so, I apologize. I hope you can forgive me, peace out.
lakerzrule

Postby Realm of Shadows on Thu Feb 12, 2004 3:27 pm

lakerzrule wrote:
MaddDogg wrote:By your logic, we can blame all the blacks for not voting for SHAQ, please don't be so racist.

I was half-joking and half-serious when I made that post. I'm sure a lot of African-Americans didn't vote for Shaq, and some Chinese (in China) and Houstonians did. But I do think Yao wouldn't have been voted a starter if he didn't have so many fans in China. I'm not at all racist and if my comment came across as being so, I apologize. I hope you can forgive me, peace out.

You don't have to apologize for anything, you made a little comment and someone took it the wrong way, took it a way which was not meant in any way.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Return to NBA Discussion