what you think of the jazz so far this year?

what you think of the jazz so far this year?

Postby *wishlist* on Sun Nov 30, 2003 5:59 am

i'm not surprised. people were saying that this year they will break the record for least wins in a season. i definitely think this won't happen. they have some tough players and a great coach that preaches a "team" game. i'm not saying they'll make it to the playoffs, but i won't be surprised if they somehow find their way there (highly improbable. heh), even in the midst of the more improved teams. even oyster_ag is helping out this season. they're doing great for being an unexperienced team with some injury prone players. but because of these reasons they will lose 99.9% of the games that they should lose (i give them .1% b/c i've been a jazz fan :man1: ) and win many mediocre/less-than-superior teams of the nba. they probably will stay a mediocre team until sloan backs off. until then, go lakers! (and no i am not a bandwagon jumper, i've been a fan of both teams since i was a child still learning the game. :man1:. and i like to call myself a fan of the whole nba but these two teams are my teams. "special" i guess :jam2: )

sooooooo... anyways... :freak2: ... what do my fellow clublakers people think of the jazz so far this season, hmmm?
What's it going to take to have the Lakers to have a team song/chant like euroleague.. teams have... I can only wish.
*wishlist*

Postby rydjorker121 on Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:13 pm

at 9-6, they're just awesome...w/out Arroyo too, Raja Bell is really picking up the slack for them and Kirilenko is just a star
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby FabFourLakers on Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:28 pm

Yes i definetly think tha jazz are tha shockers of tha NBA...

Their 2 point guards, arroyo and lopez, have STEPPED UP, and kirilenko and harpring are playin great...and they're doin this without keon clark, a guy everyone thot would have a career year cuz tha jazz had NOBODY...they have beaten MINNY twice this season, and are playin SUPERB team basketball...MAD props to tha jazz, who are doin this without malone and stockton, tha 2 cornerstones of tha franchise...

i think if tha jazz get to tha playoffs this year, sloan should get COY, even tho i always think phil jackson shoudl get it, but that would be TRULY amazing if they made it...considering they really have no stars, they jus have a buncha guys that play together! very classy team!
FabFourLakers

Return to NBA Discussion