Where are all the Lebron Haters at????

Postby Jamaican Lakerfan on Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:17 pm

Why, FabFour, I didn't know you were so in love with Lebron!! :man13:
Jamaican Lakerfan

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:05 pm

I aint no Bron hata I just dont think he's one that can make a difference. He's still young which is obvious, but for a kid his age, the media needs to lay off him. He's so overrated because the Cavs aint goin no where, and sure ya'll can blame it on his teammates because they losing. He's puttin up good numbers, but what's that worth if his team don't win? It aint sayin nuttin. Look what Melo's doin with the Nuggets, then come talk. Melo's winning, and he's doin it in fashion.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby o0O kb8 O0o on Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:24 pm

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:I aint no Bron hata I just dont think he's one that can make a difference. He's still young which is obvious, but for a kid his age, the media needs to lay off him. He's so overrated because the Cavs aint goin no where, and sure ya'll can blame it on his teammates because they losing. He's puttin up good numbers, but what's that worth if his team don't win? It aint sayin nuttin. Look what Melo's doin with the Nuggets, then come talk. Melo's winning, and he's doin it in fashion.

nuff said...she sumed it all up...lock this thread...
o0O kb8 O0o

Postby FabFourLakers on Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:39 pm

Jamaican Lakerfan wrote:Why, FabFour, I didn't know you were so in love with Lebron!! :man13:

haha i wouldnt say in love thats a lil scary...im justa fan...jus like all of u are kobe or shaq fans out there...im a lebron fan
FabFourLakers

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:44 pm

I'm also rootin for Bron to do well, he's still young and is growing. But he aint doin nuttin yet... He's puttin up great numbers so don't me wrong, but those kinda numbers would look better with a nicer team record.... The Cavs aren't that much better with him... :man5:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Jamaican Lakerfan on Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:31 am

Fabfour, don't be ashamed to confess your love for Bron, now. I'm just kidding... but I am working you cause you want Melo to look bad so your boy can look good.

I think about it a little differently - you should want them both to do well, and Bron to do even better. One man doesn't have to fail so the other man looks good; both can shine, and Bron can outshine Carmello.

However, until the Cavs can win some games (in a conference so weak even the Magic has a chance to make the playoffs), Mello is better. Plus, everyone talks about the fact that James came in at 18 and is doing well - Carmello is only one year older - he is just a kid too - NCAA championship not withstanding.

I think its those damn ads making Bron out to be Basketball's Saviour which irk me. The kid can't even save his team, and he is the god of the NBA already. The league has good rivalries - Lakers vs. Kings, Lakers vs. Spurs, Pacers vs. Hornets, plus intriguing questions : Can the Lakers with the HOFers win it all?, and so on. Why not market those? I didn't think a Basketball God would need marketing.
Jamaican Lakerfan

Postby SWOL on Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:10 pm

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:I'm also rootin for Bron to do well, he's still young and is growing. But he aint doin nuttin yet... He's puttin up great numbers so don't me wrong, but those kinda numbers would look better with a nicer team record.... The Cavs aren't that much better with him... :man5:

ACTUALLY SINCE THE CAVS TRADED THE BLACK HOLE KNOWN AS RICKY DAVIS AND MADE THE ALL OUT COMMITMENT TO BRON THEY ARE SOMETHING LIKE 1 GAME OVER OR UNDER .500.....AND MELO HE HAS SOME HELLA GOOD PLAYERS ON THAT SQUAD, THEY GOT TALENT, BRON HAS BOOZER AND AND A BUNCH OF BAD NEWS BEARS, ONCE THEY GET SOME COMLIMENTARY PLAYERS FOR BRON THATS IS ONE OF THE CONTENDERS IN THE EAST.....HE IS BETTER THAN ANYONE EVER EXPECTED....EVEN ME, I WAS TALIKIN BOUT HOW GOOD HE'D BE BUT DAMN I DIDNT KNOW HE'D BE THAT GOOD....JUST ASK T-MAC HOW GOOD HE IS
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:50 pm

Ask T-Mac? LMAO...

But if u say he's better than anyone expected then get real. There are many different expections that people saw in him, which he isn't fulfilling. He's still young, but he's not doin as well as most people saw him to be. Like Jamaican Fan said, they're puttin him out to be like a savior of the NBA and he can even save his own team. I don't think the Cavs will make the playoff's anytime soon, and he does need a good supporting cast. But u can't take anything away from his teammates, because a great player can make anyone of them, or even all of them look better. I'm rootin for him to do well, but seein all that hype and all his ads and what not, I, as a fan was expectin him to do more, but as a realist, he's just 18 for cryin out loud.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby SWOL on Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:32 pm

GYRL NOBODY EXPECTED THAT THIS YEAR.....I DONT EVEN THINK ANYONE EXPECTED THEM TO SQUEEZE INTO THE PLAYOFFS, I DONT RECALL ONE PERIODICAL SAYING THE CAVS WOULD BE IN PLAYOFFS, HE IS AN ASTRONOMICAL SHOT ALONG WITH MELO, WADE, HINRICK AND OTHERS IN THE ARM FOR THE NBA

I MEAN ARENAS ARE SOLD OUT FOR CAVS GAMES....CAVS GAMES..... WHEN IS THE LAST TIME THAT HAPPENED.....NEVER.....SO THEN HE IS ALL THAT, AND TRUST ME I WAS THERE FOR THE CLIPPER CAV GAME, HE IS WELL WORTH THE COST OF ADMISSION

I STILL CANT BELIEVE I WENT TO A CLIPPER CAVS GAME :disagree:

HE IS A HUGE SHOT IN THE ARM FOR THE NBA AND CLEVELAND, COME ON THE CAVS ARE NOT OLY ON SPORTS CENTER THEY ARE THE LEAD STORY FROM TIME TO TIME....BECAUSE OF WHO.....BRON

OH AND HE IS PLAYIN AT AN ALL-STAR LEVEL I CANT THINK OF TOO MANY GUYS IN THE EAST ID PUT IN BEFORE HIM
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Previous

Return to NBA Discussion