Where are all the Lebron Haters at????

Where are all the Lebron Haters at????

Postby SWOL on Thu Jan 01, 2004 5:27 pm

IT IS TIME FOR ALL OF YOU.....AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE....."LEBRON IS OVER RATED", "LEBRON ANIT SHEEEET", "CARMELO IS BETTER THAN LEBRON" AND EVEN BEST OF ALL "I THINK LEBRON WILL BE OUT OF THE LAGUE IN 2 YEARS" HATERAID DRINKIN.......HAAAAAAATERS TO EAT CROW....LEBRON IS THE REAL DEAL, AND IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE HE IS ONE OF THE TOP PLAYERS IF NOT THE TOP PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE, DEAL WITH IT PEPS, I KNOW IT IS TOUGH TO ACCEPT :man5: BUT IT IS THE TRUTH......BUT I WAS JUST WONDERIN WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE OVERRATED TALK :man3: WHERE ARE YA'LL AT.....YOU GUYS WERE WUFFIN SO LOUD EARLIER IN THE SEASON.....WA HAPPEN :man3:
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby Shaq Fan on Thu Jan 01, 2004 7:49 pm

LeBron's team really hasn't been doing much, so I really do not think LeBron is that good. Most people were saying this:

"LeBron is so good the Cavs will make playoffs." :man10: :man10: What a joke.

And it looks like the Nugs are headedfor the playoffs, and I know ppl say that 'Melo has help, but he is also playin in the West and that is 100% harder than in the East.

props to hoopskillz, OTK, Eyecue and DA.....
Shaq Fan

Postby Roscoe on Thu Jan 01, 2004 7:58 pm

Shaq Fan wrote:LeBron's team really hasn't been doing much, so I really do not think LeBron is that good. Most people were saying this:

"LeBron is so good the Cavs will make playoffs." :man10: :man10: What a joke.

And it looks like the Nugs are headedfor the playoffs, and I know ppl say that 'Melo has help, but he is also playin in the West and that is 100% harder than in the East.

Lebron is averaging 20 points 6 assists and 6 rebounds per game at 18 and he's not good? Those are pretty good numbers for anyone no matter what age you are. He's exceeded expectations and has proved that the hype that surrounded him was for real. And comparing the Nuggets and the Cavs is unfair, so what if the west is 100 times harder. Who does Carmello have with him, Andre Miller, Nene, Marcus Camby, Lenard, Jon Barry, Boykins, Rodney White, and the list goes on. Who does Lebron have, Darius Miles(who doesn't do ish), Ilgauskis, Boozer, and a bunch of no names. Don't expect Lebron to carry his team to the playoffs his first year, he's 18 years old. Lebron is no joke. Watch him become one of the best in history or maybe even the best ever...

"Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere." - Martin Luther King Jr.
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby BDG on Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:11 pm

No offense to you Shaq Fan, but anyone who hates on LeBron at this point is just trying to be different from everyone else. You can't deny he's amazing for an 18 year old kid.

LeBron has NO HELP. You tell me a decent player on his team. Carlos Boozer? Darius Miles? LEBRON HAS NO ONE!

I won't knock Melo-- he's as amazing as LeBron is, but he's got help on his team! Andre Miller, Marcus Camby, Earl Boykins (yes, he's good).

And remember, LeBron is 18! This isn't about LeBron vs. Melo-- it's about respecting LeBron as a good player. Who else has played this good at this age? I know-- we couldn't tell because they didn't start Kobe at 18 years old.

Still, you can't deny LeBron is amazing.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Jamaican Lakerfan

Postby Jamaican Lakerfan on Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:03 am

Personally, I thought Lebron was way over-hyped and over-promoted, and I have posted messages saying so. But he has lived up to the hype and is already one of the better players in the league.

Is he better than Carmello? I don't think so. If the season ended today, one team would be in the Western Conference playoffs, and the other would be in the hunt for a high draft pick.

Who will be better in 1 year? 3 years? 5 years? I don't know. Will Lebron flatten out like Shareef, or improve to Jordan like levels? Will Carmello add passing and great defence to his game, or just be a scorer? I don't know. We'll find out soon enough.
Jamaican Lakerfan

Postby hig on Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:25 am

"And remember, LeBron is 18!"

No...he's 19 and I still don't like him. :panic2:
hig

Postby Guest on Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:28 am

Lebron can suck an egg..

18 PPG and he takes 30 shots a game..The most over-rated player in sports history..Give him another $100 million.

Take that stuff somewhere else.

Postby Shaq Fan on Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:30 am

Posto wrote:Lebron can suck an egg..

18 PPG and he takes 30 shots a game..The most over-rated player in sports history..Give him another $100 million.

WOW we actually agree on something Posto ha ha ah ha :man10: :man10:

props to hoopskillz, OTK, Eyecue and DA.....
Shaq Fan

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:03 pm

i don't like lebron at all. i never will but he's pretty good.
[The Will To Act] | [My Music Blog]

Born a Laker fan.
Andrew Evenstar

Postby ZenMaster4President on Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:18 pm

Posto wrote:Lebron can suck an egg..

You are off on that one Posto!

G MPG FGM-A FG% OFF DEF TOT APG SPG BPG TO PPG
32 40.2 246-576.427 1.50 4.60 6.10 6.0 1.53 .72 3.91 20.2

so as you can see he is averaging about 18 shots a game and 20 pts a game and he is playing on a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] team - so he must too take those shots
against the clock ( as Kobe does ) - that is why his % isnt high enough.

And about the most overrated player ever - lets see - i'll post a poll on that - check it out.
Pau Gasol yesterday morning when asked about Dwight Howard: "I haven't called. Calls are expensive."
ZenMaster4President

Postby lakerfanimal on Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:20 pm

i love carmelo, and the ony player i like more is kobe, but i admit lebron is better right now. But if carmelos team makes the playoffs he should get roy, cus denver has been so bad and disregarded, that hes changing the franchise. But Lebron will get plenty of awards as time goes on.
ImageImage
lakerfanimal

Postby Guest on Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:51 pm

40 minutes a game.

How many free-thows do you think he gets out of that 40 minutes?

Postby Realm of Shadows on Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:17 pm

I could give a damn about LeBron, I like Melo better but its like whatever. I'm not a fan of 10,000 different players. I didn't even like Jordan that much so lord knows I couldn't give a flying sh.. about "King" James. I don't care if he averages 51.2 ppg with a fg percentage of 92%, still wouldn't like him.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby Guest on Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:20 pm

agreed.

Postby iWuVkObE8BrYaNT on Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:55 pm

RIGHT HERE DUDE!!! i dont know what it is, but i just dont like him

`Behind every great man is a great woman`

`It is not necessary to hope in order to undertake, or to succeed in order to perservere`
iWuVkObE8BrYaNT

Postby Realm of Shadows on Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:57 pm

iWuVkObE8BrYaNT wrote:RIGHT HERE DUDE!!! i dont know what it is, but i just dont like him

Thank you!!! Its not against the law to not like players, doesn't matter if their 18 putting up good numbers or not, we DONT have to admit to anything or like him, period.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby SWOL on Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:11 pm

ITS NOT ABOUT LIKE OR DIS-LIKE ITS ABOUT RESPECT THE GAME....I HATED JORDAN....I MEAN I HATED HIM BAD....BUT I ALWAYS RESPECTED HIS GAME, I JUST HAPPEN TO LIKE BRON A LITTLE, CARMELO IS NICE, NOT AS GOOD AS BRON BUT STILL HELLA GOOD, AND EVEN D WADE IS BALLIN, THIS IS THE BEST ROOKIE CLASS I CAN EVER REMEMBER....I WAS TOO YOUNG TO REMEMBER MAGIC BIRD AND SIDNEY MONCRIEF.... BUT I HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN SOME ONE THIS GOOD THIS YOUNG.....I LOVE THE GAME MAN, AND ONE DAY ILL TELL MY GRANDKIDS....
I SAW BRON PLAY, KOBE PLAY, T-MAC PLAY, MELO, THE TRUTH, AI,,,,IT WAS A GREAT TIME FOR BASKETBALL
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby FabFourLakers on Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:21 am

SWOL where have u been dawg?

yea i remember all thsoe lebron haters...PARTICULARLY SHAQFAN...didnt u say lebron would SUCK and be outta tha league in 2 yrs?

Hmm who was tha last kid comin outta high school to avg 20 pts, 6 rebs and 6 assists? hmm lemme take a wild guess...NOBODY! LEBRON is tha real deal...he can pass, he can shoot and he can bang with tha big boys...hes LIVED UP to tha hype and if not EXCEEDED expectations...and everyone he may be a lil bit arrogant...but if u were that good at 18 what would u say to tha world about ur talent?

Yea his team is doin bad cuz HE HAS NO ONE...MELO has alot of help...i mean tonight they beat tha blazers NOT BCUZ of melo, but becuz of guys like lenard miller nene and boykins and even rodney white...

I think if lebron can stay above 20 pts...and avg maybe 7 rebs and 6 assists...and carmelo's team doesnt make tha playoffs...then LEBRON will be ROY
FabFourLakers

Postby Roscoe on Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:44 am

but Lebron can't be as good as you though Shaqfan... :man10:

"Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere." - Martin Luther King Jr.
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby TheZen on Sat Jan 03, 2004 11:29 am

Roscoe wrote:but Lebron can't be as good as you though Shaqfan... :man10:

haha...nice one roscoe. i'll admit, at the beginning of the year i said that bron was all hype after i saw him at the midsummer night magic. there's two contradicting points of view here. and since i dont have enough time, my explanation is gonna be short

first as pointed out by roscoe, he's dropping numbers better than most players in the league right now, yet he's a rookie. This is the same person who also dropped 37 against boston. You can't really complain with that.

on the other hand he'll put up 30 shots for only 20 points. also he has the second highest turnover total. his percentage field goal is in the 40 near the high thirties. I know Shaqfan can put up 20 with 30 shots (that was a sarcastic joke shaqfan).

i know my description was breif but i'm running on a tight schedule right now. Do i still prefer melo over bron, yes. Will bron start to improve on his rookie stats but cleaning up little mistakes in the game so we won't be complaining about him much, yes.
TheZen

Postby FabFourLakers on Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:02 pm

all yall haters jus cant handle it that lebron is THA MAN...and he WILL be tha best one day...i mean to be averaging 20 pts ALREADY at only 18 yrs of age(well ok 19 now)...that is PHENOMENAL....im pullin for tha cavs to get a better record or atleast try to get into tha playoff picture(which is possible cuz tha #8 team in tha east is 3 games under .500)

i jus want lebron to be better than MELO...and i want tha NUGGS(ha i love that name) to start LOSING
FabFourLakers

Postby Guest on Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:25 pm

Check your nose..

Postby FabFourLakers on Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:41 pm

Posto wrote:Check your nose..

u callin me a brown noser? watch it posto...i might argue with u over tha internet! :man9:
FabFourLakers

Postby Guest on Sat Jan 03, 2004 2:56 pm

No you got some barbeque sauce or something.

Here let me get it..

Postby iWuVkObE8BrYaNT on Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:32 pm

YEAH CYBER FIGHT :jam2:

`Behind every great man is a great woman`

`It is not necessary to hope in order to undertake, or to succeed in order to perservere`
iWuVkObE8BrYaNT

Next

Return to NBA Discussion