That's a pretty good list of overrated players. I forgot about Antoine Walker, and you're right, Carter is more hype than actual game. You can also add Mike Bibby. He's only known for his play against us in the 2002 WCF.KoToTheB wrote:Most overrated -
1. Vince Carter, really never done much since his rookie phenom year, also very injury prone, and unproven in the playoffs
2. Andre Miller, sure he looked good in cleveland before lebron, because he was the only option really, and no one else would hustle for rebounds so he put up good #'s. In LA he couldnt do anything and now he is mediocre
3. Antoine Walker - hes the second coming of Terry Porter and yet he gets talk of 6th man, you gotta be kidding me. The mavs play such crazy offense, with no defense, that you have to take 5 points off their average just to bring threm back to reality. its easy to have energy to score if you just bomb wide open 3's all day and never give any effort on defense. Plus hes extremely slow and supb par defender
Most underrated -
1. Richard hamilton, really never has gotten the respect he deserves, but has done great things in Detroit, awesome scorer, and extremely
2. dwayne Wade - without the hype, he may deserve to be rookie of the year, but NBA politics will never allow their golden boy not to have it.
3. Flip Murray - gonna be amazing
4. Bobby jackson, maybe its just how he plays the Lakers, but eh could START on 28 NBA teams.
5. Shawn Marion - hes the Matrix, exactly the type of NBA player that everyone would like to be like, crazy athleticism, handles, and wheels, also seems to possess uncanny court vision and knowledge of basketball for his age.
jsm0331 wrote:If Grant Hill is even rated, then he is overrated.
JT and Dalembert are underrated
GWHiZiTSPHiL wrote:Rafer Alston is underrated too, whenever I see the box score of the Heat he always puts up 15 points and 7-9 assists although it doesn't appear that way in his average. Richard Jefferson is definately overrated. I should not be hearing more about him than Elton Brand. Amare Stoudemire seems underrated in terms of media attention but it could be just me. He still puts up awesome numbers and I never hear about it. Lawrence Frank is overrated.
BOBBY JACKSON- DUDE IS A STUD, AND IF HE PLAYED ANYWHERE ELSE HE'D BE ANB ALL-STAR CALABIR PG
DONYELL MARSHALL- HE IS SCORING LIKE 20 POINTS AND PULLIN LIKE 12 BOARDS A GAME SINCE HE ARRIVED IN TORONTO
THE ENTIRE MEMPHIS TEAM- THEY HAVE 10 GUYS WHO ARE FLAT OUT STUDS AND ALL OF THEM ARE UNDERRATED
ALLAN HOUSTON- THERE ARE 98 MILLION REASON WHY
RAY ALLEN- NICE STATS, NO RESULTS, NO DEFENSE, NOT WORTH MAX MONEY, NOR SHOULD HE HAVE MADE THE ALL-STAR TEAM OVER MELO
THE ENTIRE DALLAS TEAM- OVER RATED, SOFT ASSS, NO D, NO HEART
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests