who do u think...

who do u think...

Postby magicmoment on Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:24 am

who do u guys think is the best team offensively and deffensively?
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby Roscoe on Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:48 am

Offensively right now is Sacramento with 104ppg, and defensively is San Antonio allowing 83ppg. Looking at both combined is Minnesota who averages 95 points and gives up only 90. It should be the Lakers though, looking at these stats it looks like our defense can be ALOT better we give up 95ppg.

Team Stats

"Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere." - Martin Luther King Jr.
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby ShaqAttaq on Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:39 am

I agree with Roscoe about the defensive team, but i think LAL is the best offensive, when nobody injured!!
Shaquille O'Neal: "Me shooting 40 percent at the foul line is just God's way of
saying nobody's perfect."
ShaqAttaq

Postby FabFourLakers on Tue Dec 30, 2003 1:43 pm

well on paper we SHOULD Be tha best team offensively AND defensively when we are AWAKE as shaq said...

sacramento hasnt played ANY top notch teams yet...they've played only tha mavs and twolves....and they lost to both of em..well they beat tha twolves but that was lucky...they also LOST at home to tha twolves...and lost at home to tha mavs...

im not convinced tha kings are good til they play tha spurs and lakers...
FabFourLakers

Postby Guest on Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:04 pm

Don't forget the lakers lost to the mavs @ home also. If the kings are lucky to beat the wolves, then i guess the wolves were also lucky to beat the kings. Don't forget that we don't have webber yet and didn't have webb and peja when we played allas.

Postby lakerfanimal on Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:08 pm

guest, dont come into club lakers no more. Queens fans r bad! :mad1: and the queens suck so iono y they evn have funs, n if u was a real fan of any team u wudn hide behind ur guest title. :mad1: :disagree: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:
ImageImage
lakerfanimal

Postby FabFourLakers on Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:56 pm

Anonymous wrote:Don't forget the lakers lost to the mavs @ home also. If the kings are lucky to beat the wolves, then i guess the wolves were also lucky to beat the kings. Don't forget that we don't have webber yet and didn't have webb and peja when we played allas.

well u havent played us or tha spurs yet...and we BEAT tha spurs 3 times already...and we've beatn tha mavs twice...and mavs got lucky they beat US cuz we had payton ejected and javie was clearly favoring tha mavs...

but anyway excuses are excuses so aside of all that...kings are doin good without webber and they should keep it that way...F*CK webber..trade his @$$ somewhere else...u dont need him no more
FabFourLakers

Postby KingsFan on Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:50 am

lakerfanimal wrote:guest, dont come into club lakers no more. Queens fans r bad! :mad1: and the queens suck so iono y they evn have funs, n if u was a real fan of any team u wudn hide behind ur guest title. :mad1: :disagree: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

he can come in whenever he wants...who are you to say anything to him...he is just giving his humble opinion, and it is idiots like you who make Laker fans look like idiots...which is why i dont like them.
KingsFan

Postby Guest on Thu Jan 01, 2004 2:00 am

KingsFan wrote:
lakerfanimal wrote:guest, dont come into club lakers no more. Queens fans r bad! :mad1: and the queens suck so iono y they evn have funs, n if u was a real fan of any team u wudn hide behind ur guest title. :mad1: :disagree: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

he can come in whenever he wants...who are you to say anything to him...he is just giving his humble opinion, and it is idiots like you who make Laker fans look like idiots...which is why i dont like them.

It's not Laker fans fault that we've been kicking your [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] in the post-season year after year!!!

Postby TheZen on Thu Jan 01, 2004 11:52 am

aye aye aye no personal flamming lakerfanimal. he's got his rights to come here and speak. whether they are intelligent comments or not is not our choice. so hose down the flamming.
TheZen

Return to NBA Discussion