who will be a first time all star this year?

who will be a first time all star this year?

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:20 pm

who do u think will make the all star team this year that has NEVER been an all star?

in my opinion, i think Kenyon Martin and Richard Jefferson will be all stars this year in the east, and possibly Lamar Odom, since hes got a fresh start in Miami...others in the east may include Ron Artest, Rip Hamilton, maybe even Keith Van Horn from New York(who has never played in an all star game believe it or not :man4: ), hell maybe Jalen Rose will be in the mix too, maybe eddy curry and tyson too...there are so many out east that have potential, and oh yea gilbert arenas might be a candidate out east, but so many guards are already out there so it wouldnt matter...

Out west, i think either Jamison or J-Rich will be all stars this year...possibly Pau Gasol? Maybe Amare? Maybe Maggette will have a breakout season and make tha all star team? Hell maybe even Mike Miller from Memphis will make a run at it! and as much as i hate to say it, that damn bibby might even make it this year cuz of his "amazing" performance at the olympics which will "propel and motivate" him this season...maby andre miller or olowokandi will have their best seasons this year and make it too? Possibly tony parker from the spurs? How about Rashard Lewis from seattle? So many players that are capable of makin it, so little spots...

Tell me what you think....
FabFourLakers

Postby JSM on Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:30 pm

East-K-Mart, Arenas, Lebron (will because he will get voted in by the fans :disagree:), ZO (first time in a long time)
and possibly-Stackhouse and JT
West-Amare, Gasol, J-Rich

and should we move this to nba news and rumors?
Last edited by JSM on Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:32 pm

jsm0331 wrote:East-K-Mart, Arenas, Lebron (will because he will get voted in by the fans :disagree:), ZO (first time in a long time)
and possibly-Stackhouse and JT
West-Amare, Gasol, J-Rich

yea i know zo and lebron will be all stars, sorry i need to restate my question...

i meant like players that have BEEN in the league...so EXCLUDING rookies, who do u think will be a first time all star this year?
FabFourLakers

Postby Kobe834 on Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:17 pm

I agree wit jsm0331. Gasol has earned his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. And as for LeBron, the NBA should make a rule or somtin regardin rookies in the all-star game. and if there was a rook, it should be CARMELLO!!! hes led his gteam to an NCAA championship. LJ led hi team to a high school championship.thats why theres a rookie all star game.
Kobe834

Postby Roscoe on Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:23 pm

East- Lamar Odom, Rip Hamilton, Jalen Rose
West- Amare Stoudemire, Tony Parker, Mike Bibby, Rashard Lewis

"Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere." - Martin Luther King Jr.
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby Jamaal Magloire: The One on Thu Sep 04, 2003 8:12 pm

JAMAAL MAGLOIRRRRRE is gonna make the all-star team. New Orleans is gonna let him go next year's free agency and we're gonna get him and he'll be the backup to Shaq plus he'll be an All-star.

good enough for you? :man3:
Jamaal Magloire: The One

Postby Kobe834 on Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:26 pm

whats with you and jamaal magloire anyways?
Kobe834

Postby CyanCrystal on Sun Sep 07, 2003 12:21 am

i think K martin is ok to join the all star team
he's very good
CyanCrystal

Postby rydjorker121 on Sun Sep 07, 2003 10:55 am

K-Mart and Jamal Mashburn deserves a chance, so does Baron Davis. Also Michael Finley, he's underrated. Jalen Rose and Ray Allen are negligible
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby Ghost of Drazen on Sun Sep 07, 2003 12:14 pm

And don't forget, Antoine Walker ain't an all-star
:man1:
Ghost of Drazen

Postby SWOL on Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:38 pm

AMARE AND GILBET ARENAS
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby BDG on Mon Sep 08, 2003 12:05 am

I agree with Swol, Amare and Gilbert Arenas... also Alonzo Mourning, especially since the East lost a center in Brad Miller.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Return to NBA Discussion