Who will stop tha spurs?

Who will stop tha spurs?

Postby FabFourLakers on Fri Dec 26, 2003 11:31 pm

Man they beat tha magic tonight 98-83, and thats their 12th win in a row...and 12th win since losing to tha lakers at home 90-86...who will stop this team? im takin a look at their upcoming games, and i can sense a 15-20 game winnin streak...here are their next 8 games:

Milwaukee, Philly, @Denver, Washington, @New Orleans, Indiana, @Atlanta, Minny

I think their earliest loss could come against Denver, cuz they lost their 2nd game of tha season IN denver, which was VERY surprising..and denver held them to 71 points surprisingly...and their latest loss would came against Minnesota, they are playin good ball right now, and dont even have Hudson, Sczcerbiak or Kandi Man back yet...Also they should watch out for New Orleans and Indiana, both are playin VERY good basketball out East, but we saw what happened to Indiana when they came out west, and same with NOH, but new orleans plays very good at home, and Indiana is still a formidable team...

San Antonio is on a big run, and i expect them to win their next 4 games, and then tha next 4 games are gonna be tough with tha exception of Atlanta, they will face tha hornets, pacers and twolves

and one more note, tha denver and washington games are BACK TO BACK, the new orleans and indiana games are BACK TO BACK, and the atlanta and minnesota games are BACK TO BACK...so they'll have 6 straight games with back to backs...but the way theyve been playing...it shoudlnt bother them...but man when april comes it'll be interesting to see where tha spurs and lakers stand....cuz thats tha next time we play tha spurs
FabFourLakers

Postby Guest on Sat Dec 27, 2003 12:08 am

Please please please go to their official website, click the scores link and tell me who they've played?

You will see the Hawks, Bulls, Magic, Wizards, and Knicks twice. Other's you'll see are teams like the Suns, Sonics, Nuggets, Sixers and other sub-crappy teams.

They have NOT played very many good teams, and when they've played the Lakers, Mavs, and other competitors they've lost.

The SPURS HAVE HAD THE EASIEST SCHEUDLE THIS SEASON SO FAR.

Postby wongy on Sat Dec 27, 2003 12:20 am

:man3: They're playing really well and they got their confidence back.. looks similar to the streak the Lakers had.. hope their next loss will lead to many, like it has for the Lakers.. :disagree:
"Stu" should be the man...
wongy

Postby FabFourLakers on Sat Dec 27, 2003 12:22 am

Posto wrote:Please please please go to their official website, click the scores link and tell me who they've played?

You will see the Hawks, Bulls, Magic, Wizards, and Knicks twice. Other's you'll see are teams like the Suns, Sonics, Nuggets, Sixers and other sub-crappy teams.

They have NOT played very many good teams, and when they've played the Lakers, Mavs, and other competitors they've lost.

The SPURS HAVE HAD THE EASIEST SCHEUDLE THIS SEASON SO FAR.

thats true...but i didnt expect them to win 12 straight after losing to tha lakers...i really thot they'd go downhill from there...i mean they were 9-10, and had lost 4 straight...i thot it was all gonna go wrong for tha spurs...but once again they have tha easy schedule to bail them out...but they did beat tha rockets and blazers twice, i see those games as not so easy...but we'll see what happens in tha next 8 games...i HOPE they lose as soon as sunday against milwaukee or even agianst my other team tha sixers...but i really doubt it...maybe tha red hot nuggets can stop their midwest rival spurs..?
FabFourLakers

Return to NBA Discussion