33%
no
25%
other teams are playing just as well, it's too soon to tell
41%

Total votes : 12

Will the Nets be in the finals?

Postby JSM on Sat Dec 27, 2003 10:20 pm

No one should count the Nets out. They have won 9 of their past 10 games. And beat the #1 seed Pacers by 7 tonight. Even though Scott's job is in jeopardy, they may be moved, and they lost Deke and Zo...they are playing really good together right now, and are being led by Kidd who is coming off back to back triple-doubles.

So the question is will they be able to keep this up, outplay the Pacers and Hornets, and be able to return to the Finals?

I think they probably will, because the Pacers are too inconsistent right now (5-5 out of their last 10 games) and the Hornets will have too many adjustment issues when Mashburn returns.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby FabFourLakers on Sat Dec 27, 2003 11:12 pm

i think they can...they had a rough start cuz of all tha hype of Zo returning..then that didnt turn out good, and there were lots of question marks on management and rod thorn and byron scott and even jason kidd...as well as jefferson and martin's comments towards Zo...

but they have put that behind them, and beat 2 tough eastern conference teams ON BACK TO BACK NIGHTS...and jason kidd is provin why tha nets paid him 16 million a year to stay...martin and jefferson both are lookin like all stars...

and look tha pacers are goin thru a similar phase like last year, artest is mad again, carlisle is havin trouble with his players, and O'neal is his usual quiet self and not speakin up like a leader should....and they're now 21-10 after starting 14-2...they're jus 7-8 they're last 15 games...and tha rest of tha eastern conference is catchin up to them...tha east is gonna be VERY tight this year....tha atlantic will be rocky but expect new jersey and philly to rise as soon as they get it together and get healthy...

but i think if new jersey continues to play behind Kidd and indiana keeps falling, they can handle new orleans and detroit...and they'll be in tha finals again
FabFourLakers

Postby magicmoment on Sun Dec 28, 2003 12:33 am

alot of the teams have improved alot.. so we really don't know..
"Fix your hair Sasha. Gotta look pretty now" - Stu Lantz
"Lakers play for Championships" ~Lamar Odom
"I just missed some bunnies." ~Kobe on Game1 [NBA Finals]

Estamos Aquí!

add my fansite:
http://www.myspace.com/sashavujacic18
magicmoment

Postby NBN on Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:51 am

i think NO..
bball
NBN

Return to NBA Discussion