No votes
No
18%
Yes, but not now
81%

Total votes : 11

Will GS trade Van Exel?

Postby FabFourLakers on Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:23 pm

As you all may already know, Van Exel is unhappy with the situation in GS, the rebuilding stage that is...after havin a stellar postseason, the Mavs trade him for Jamison, and now Van Exel wants out, and apparently he could be traded to New York for Kurt Thomas and Charlie Ward...

Now this was a rumor that was posted a couple of weeks ago, but trade talks have died down...

do you think GS will deal Van Exel away? If so, do you think it will be beneficiary for the team now or later? If they decide not to deal Van Exel, will they have trouble with Exel through out the season?

I personally think they will trade him, but not now...they might end up trading him somewhere around the trading deadline...but who knows what the warriors are doin these days, if they do trade him, they will be the next Atlanta Hawks...well atleast ATL re-signed Terry and Glover....
FabFourLakers

Postby FabFourLakers on Tue Sep 30, 2003 4:57 pm

wtf nobody replying? what is this! come on guys! i need ur support here i barely post threads...i usually like to reply...so work with me here!
FabFourLakers

Postby smilez on Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:23 pm

First of all i dont think they want to trade him. If they didnt want him why did they accept the trade with Dallas. I also think they would trade him if they have to though. If they do trade him it should be for someone that plays good in the post . A big man
smilez

Postby Roscoe on Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:32 pm

The management has already said that they aren't trading Nick...

"Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere." - Martin Luther King Jr.
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Return to NBA Discussion