J-Williams has no feeling in his left leg

Postby GuEsT on Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:57 pm

Im an idiot your an idiot....what the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!!!!Saying it takes a 3rd grader to call someone out and the just leave....Who the hell sounds like a 3rd grader!!!!Your sitting here going back and forth.Grow the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] up.All I'm saying is its wrong to wish pain on someone or say "thats what he gets".Homeboy rode on a motorcycle,he didn't jump from a plane,or dive from a 200 ft bridge.Give me a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] break.Like lakergryl said earlier everyone lives life on the dangerous side one time or another,and just because j.williams made a bad choice that night doesn't make him deserve what he got.Im not wasting anymore time on you dumb [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] fools!!! oh yeah.... why the hell do i have to register,are you going to hunt me down and make me pay for my comments.Are you going to come after me.Does it really matter.....both of you can kiss my [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]......
signed
I'm done with you [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!!!!!!!

Postby crucifido on Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:22 am

It takes a man to have such a vocabulary "Guest", I'm very impressed.

I NEVER said I wished pain on him , that is your misguided interpretation of what I said. I'm sorry you can't comprehend simple English sentences, but it's not up to me to apologize or type down to your weak English skills.

All I said is I don't have compassion for ANYONE (family/friends included, and beleive me I've had friends that have been in very bad pain due to their sutpid thinking and I had no symnpathy for them either. And they expected none from anyone, it's called adulthood. It's called taking responsibility for your own actions and not expecting the world to lift you up when you won't help yourself out in the first place.) who decides to ignore common and/or good sense. This includes you "Guest"

I'm sure in your infintie and cowardly wisdom, you didn't read the facts of the contract that he broke by doing this. This is a contract that he promised to uphold not only for the sake of himself but for his family, friends and the city of Chicago. I'm sorry you can't handle someone who doesn't coddle to the lowest and/or stupidest common denominator, but I don't and will never do that. It's attitudes like yours (and people misquoting what others say to fit their needs) that have brought personal responsibility and common sense to a screeching halt in this country.

No, I'm not going to hunt you down, I just want you to have the bravery to let us know a name (or even a freakin' pseudonym - do you know what that means?) so we can remember the next time you type in your infantile remarks to a valid post we can just laugh off your opinions and toss you into the far too fast growing pile of idicoy that is people like yourself.

Or would you rather just cower in the corner and hide as a "Guest" so we can't identify your stupid remarks from the other anonymous dunderheads that troll this fine website?

Good night, little boy/girl - get some sleep and don't forget to wipe your [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] with paper and not your head next time.
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby GuEsT on Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:47 am

HA HA.......I'm in shock?????What a vocabulary!You must be right,with a vocabulary like that....you cant be wrong.I take everything back.Your my idol.Your so much smarter than me, I mean you can argue your point on a laker message board with the best of them.WOW.Thats how you know you made it in life,isn't it????And that smart [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] line at the end...Woah, you must have stayed up all night thinking of that one.LOL im still laughing.Your funny and smart(extended vocab.)!!!!You must be a real catch with the ladies.Do you type your response and then go run and tell all the girls back home that you really gave it to someone.That you really ripped him with your intellectual words.I have a god :bow: Remember:YOUR THE MAN!!!!!!Stupid [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]....

Postby crucifido on Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:28 am

Well since you've reduced everyone's arguments to petty insults from your very first post, I'll consider you the loser in this argument. It was a weak try - maybe next time you'll something of value to say. But I highly doubt it.
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby Slayer Alstarx on Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:07 pm

okay, I've read the thread now, and it's time for me to put in my 2 cents worth.

1) why register? Why not? We welcome your opinion, just don't attack the person. Also no one else can perpetrate being you and say some dumb stuff to make you look stupid. Besides, it's free, low mainentance, and you don't get spammed. :man12:

2) Jayson should have used is head :man7: . I have to hustle for every dollar I make, and he had the opportunity to make literally millions for playing basketball.

He blew his opportunity by doing something extremely dangerous and extremely stupid, and he will have to live with the decision he made.
I wouldn't blame them if they voided his contract, after all, they put those clauses in there for a reason.
In my business (insurance) we call motorcycle riders donors, because that's usually where they end up. Even if he took the required courses, had the appropriate gear etc., all it would take is any idiot on his cell phone or otherwise distracted, or even an oil spot on the road, to put his life in jeopardy. He was extremely lucky. He could be wearing a toe-tag rather than worrying about playing again, let alone walk.

I hope that somehow he beats the odds and not only walks again, but plays again. If I had a dollar for everytime a doctor predicts doom only to be proven wrong by the patient, I'd be rich.

I wish the best for him and his family during this hard time, but I find it hard to feel sorry for him because he chose to ride the motorcycle. It's not like he was minding his own business and somebody took him down. He did it, and there is no excuse or his behavior.

At least he's still alive, unlike Len Bias, and that other players that got killed by taking risks. He didn't have an enlarged heart. He thought he was indestructable, as do most of us until it happens to us.

Somebody take a hacksaw to Shaq's bike, or at least lock it up until he retires from basketball, please....
Slayer Alstarx

Postby GuEsT on Mon Jun 30, 2003 4:44 pm

Once again why is it such a big deal that I dont register????I dont care if someone else goes on here saying their me and talk [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] all over this message board!!!I dont care.This is not life.I come on here to read some news and drop an occasional comment or two.If someone disagrees, SO WHAT!!!Some of you people act like this is your life or something.I called [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] an idiot for making those remarks and he takes it all personal.
"I'll consider you the loser in this argument"
I wasn't trying to WIN....You think i really care if you accept what im saying?I was just putting my two cents in just like you did.I dont really give a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] if you win,I win,your mom wins...Its just a message board.CALM DOWN!!!!So im going to show you I'm a nice guy.....Im going to help your ego.You win!!!!!! Crucifido you win *everyone stand and cheer* Crucifido Crucifido Crucifido there chanting your name.GO CRUCIFIDO!!!!!!!!!!!Your right I'll take the loss in this argument,You can take the loss in life..... :man7:

Postby Sallian on Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:53 pm

"I was just putting my two cents in just like you did." - Mr. (I didn't do anything to you) "Guest"
Oh really?

"The words of an IDIOT......read above!!!!!!!!" - Mr. (I'm so cool now that I insulted an educated person) "guest"

You start calling people names and you don't expect a reply? Come on now kid, if you want to start flaming people .... you should at least try a little harder. But you did try though, i'll give you that.

"I dont really give a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] if you win,I win,your mom wins...Its just a message board.CALM DOWN!!!!So im going to show you I'm a nice guy.....Im going to help your ego.You win!!!!!! Crucifido you win *everyone stand and cheer* Crucifido Crucifido Crucifido there chanting your name.GO CRUCIFIDO!!!!!!!!!!!Your right I'll take the loss in this argument,You can take the loss in life..... " - Master Flamer "guest"

Hahahahah!! I take that back. You can't flame for [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. Take a loss in life? How? By posting on a messageboard and basing his opinions in a mature manner? As opposed to the way you immaturely reply to people's opinions? Yeah. Take your own advice, "guest" and CALM DOWN!!!!

Drive thru kid, here's your happy meal to help you STFU. Enjoy.
#34 - [Sallian] - #8
-[LAKERSfan4LIFE]-
Sallian

Postby Guest on Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:32 am

You cant flame for [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]???You must be from Kansas.
"Drive thru kid, here's your happy meal to help you STFU. Enjoy." Damn your killing me!Where do you come up with this stuff....<<CLASSIC>>Once again "Fido" you won!!!!Im now getting bored.Ive wasted too much time on you already....Im out much like this should have been 31 post ago. :bang:

Postby Guest on Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:35 am

Tell your brother to get off my nuts also!!!!!

Postby BDG on Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:47 am

by the way, if any of you missed the news, Jay Williams has no feeling in his left leg... I just thought I'd clear that up... yeah.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:52 am

Isn't it irrating when people get off the topic?? This thread is about Jay Will, not about personal demeaners and rivalries between which member can flame out someone better than the other. Talk sports, not nonsence. Is it that hard to stay on topic??

Back to the topic....

I haven't heard anything about Jason, but the Bulls might decide to somehow stop his contract cuz of the seriousness of his injuries. Even though he had experience, it sounds as if though he was riding at night.. If anyone knows 4sho, please holla...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby BDG on Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:35 am

he had amazing potential, and it looks like the accident has brought the fans' expectations of him down. I hope he can fully recover and prove the doubters wrong.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:39 am

Of course we're not gonna expect him to be like what he was, even though he didn't really do all that well in his rookie season. He's prolly never gonna play the same, and let alone shoot a good free throw every now and then. I expected him to come through next season, but this accident is truly gonna test his ability to actually walk again. He's gotta start all over, and that's sad...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Sallian on Tue Jul 01, 2003 1:55 am

"You cant flame for [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]???You must be from Kansas."

What is this? Some elementary inside joke? Please stop thinking too hard because you're beginning to say STUPID [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].

"Once again "Fido" you won!!!!"

Again, please discontinue the use of your brain. The more you talk, the harder people will laugh at your attempt of insulting someone.

"Im now getting bored.Ive wasted too much time on you already....Im out much like this should have been 31 post ago."

Well the feeling is mutual. Come back after you have reached puberty.

"Tell your brother to get off my nuts also!!!!

LOL!! Fantasizing about men, huh? It's all good. I got nothing against gay men .. i mean "boys" at all. I'm so glad though that it only took you 3 minutes to come up with something to add to your first reply to my post to you. You're definitely golden.

And to those who don't like off topic flame wars, i'm very sorry. I know i'm new to these forums but I am very vocal and almost always let my opinions out in the open. I do have the tendency to derail threads but it's almost never intentional. :man9:
#34 - [Sallian] - #8
-[LAKERSfan4LIFE]-
Sallian

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 01, 2003 2:13 am

Just stay on the topic, and stop givin in to these flame wars... that's the main reason why guests don't register, cuz they really dont have anything to say, other than to start controversy... It's just gonna keep goin and goin and goin... Just be the bigger man, and ignore remarks that dont have anything to do with the topic, or anything personal, aight? :man1:

Jay's career, may be over, and he has to practically learn the fundamentals of life all over again. He's already like 10 hours of surgury, and he's gonna need more than that, and more treatment. It's gonna be a while before he learns how to walk again, and then there comes training, and learnin the game again...
LakersGyrl2003

Previous

Return to NBA Discussion