WTF is wrong with tha bulls?

WTF is wrong with tha bulls?

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Nov 03, 2003 7:42 pm

They are gettin KILLED at home right now by tha rockets 86-58 with like 5 minutes left in tha 4th...and they are shoting like 25%....this is definetly a concern if ur a bulls fan...this is supposed to be tyson and eddy's break out years...wtf is wrong with them? do u think its their coaching? should tha bulls fire cartwright and hire isiah?

I feel bad for tha bulls...this has not been what they expected...they need to get it together FAST...and why are they starting kendall gill?
FabFourLakers

Postby SWOL on Mon Nov 03, 2003 7:53 pm

Whats Tyson got?
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:04 pm

swolswol wrote:Whats Tyson got?

final: 98-66

Francis 19 points
Yao 12 points

Tyson 14pts 17 rebs
Eddy: 1 point, 4 rebounds, 0-8 from tha floor, 1-4 from tha line, and 6 fouls...TERRIBLE game

the bulls are doomed...they need a new coach
FabFourLakers

Postby Lock this thread on Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:11 pm

What ceases to amaze me was that Yao Ming only had 12 points..it musta been balanced scoring...HA look at Eddy Curry...shows that baby Shaqs can get posturized, especially by the Mings of this clan, AKA the Ming Dynasty...only daddy Shaqs can take that sorta load....but anyways, FABFour, what do you find very surprising about these Bulls? It's no doubt they're off to a losing streak, also losing to 30 by Milwaukee....tehy just plain SUCK on the road, last year's standings showed it all...is it intimidation? cowardice? travel weariness? Who knows, man, these guys look good at paper, but the solace of newly acquired vets Scottie Pippen and Kendall Gill don't seem to help this very young team. 'Sides, the Bulls seem to have problems with their coach, the blame shall always fall on Cartwright when a talented team such as this loses by 30....lol that is embarassing...it's like the Kings losing by 30 to the Miami Heat now...if you're a Kings fan and you hate that organization, you guys can read my signature and see for yourself how to handle this situation out.
Please do me a favor...

LOCK THIS THREAD.
Lock this thread

Postby JSM on Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:12 pm

I don't understand why Isiah Thomas was not picked up by some team. The Bulls and Hawks could really use him. If I were the Bulls, I would drop Cartwright as fast as they can and sign Thomas. I doubt Pip and Thomas get along all that well, but I think they would be will to put aside their differences for the good of the team, I mean Kobe and Shaq could do it.

Thomas would be very good for them, he seems to be good with big men, since J. O' Neal was obsessed with him and threatened to leave when he found out they were getting rid of Thomas. Thomas has coached a playoffs team. I think he could be the best thing for them, since they had the old Bulls (Pip, MJ, Rodman, and Phil)
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:27 pm

jsm0331 wrote:I don't understand why Isiah Thomas was not picked up by some team. The Bulls and Hawks could really use him. If I were the Bulls, I would drop Cartwright as fast as they can and sign Thomas. I doubt Pip and Thomas get along all that well, but I think they would be will to put aside their differences for the good of the team, I mean Kobe and Shaq could do it.

Thomas would be very good for them, he seems to be good with big men, since J. O' Neal was obsessed with him and threatened to leave when he found out they were getting rid of Thomas. Thomas has coached a playoffs team. I think he could be the best thing for them, since they had the old Bulls (Pip, MJ, Rodman, and Phil)

i agree with u 100%!!!! I have always said "WHY DONT THE BULLS FIRE CARTWRIGHT AND HIRE THOMAS?!" i mean Thomas worked VERY well with those 3 high schoolers (O'neal, Harrington and Bender) and he made them better in my mind..especially O'neal...i think he can make Chandler and Curry into superstar big men if he comes down there, and hopefully make crawford a great point guard and possibly motivate Jay Will to get back to 100%....I think they jus need a new coach FAST before it is too late!!! ISIAH WILL BE BACK NO MATTER WHAT!!!

and lock this thread...the bulls lost this game AT HOME, and they ALSO lost that other game to tha wizards AT HOME by 25! They have been killed by 25, 30 and 32 now...the only win theyve gotten was against tha sorry hawks...their first 4 games, 3 of them have been at home, and theyve lost 2 of those.....so its not like theyre playing ALL STAR teams here...the best team they've played was tonight against Houston....

i feel for tha bulls...nothin but bad luck...hopefully they dont fall to 1-4...i think if they get to 1-5 or 1-6 u'll see a coaching change...
FabFourLakers

Postby Bulls Fan on Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:51 am

yes this fkin blows goats!

maaan so much for a break out season. THIS Better be a cold spell. And yes...its time for cartwright to go...he helped "rebuild" somewhat (getting peoples hopes high) but i dont think he can lead the team to victory. The way they are going...it will be like last year...only a smaller improvement maybe. 33-49.

Oh frickin well. Go bulls! Hey its ok...they beat the lakers 3/4 times in the past 2 years. :man1: :man13: :jam2:

(its ok...you guys will win the championship this year anyway...so give a game to my lowly bulls...ha!)
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Postby SWOL on Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:58 am

TYSON IS THE ONLY GUY PLAYIN WITH ANY FIRE :disagree:
SWOL

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Tue Nov 04, 2003 2:47 pm

maybe the bulls are throwing the season to get the number#1 pick at the end of the season.... you think?? :man1:
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby FabFourLakers on Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:17 pm

#1_Kobe_fan wrote:maybe the bulls are throwing the season to get the number#1 pick at the end of the season.... you think?? :man1:

they better not be they have enuff guys to build around already...
FabFourLakers

Postby SWOL on Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:43 pm

hmmmm the bulls trying to win the Emeka Okefor derby....na dont think so they jus suck
SWOL

How to Fix the Bulls for Dummies

Postby LakersCourt on Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:10 pm

Don't be too sure that Okafor is guaranteed going #1. It's not like last year where we knew who was #1 since the beginning. I would absolutely love to see the Bulls get Luol Deng from Duke University, who was the second best player in HS last year, next to you know who. He plays shooting guard and small forward and would be a nice addition to their lineup. Luol Deng also plays with great teancity and focus. he could go #1, so could a couple of High Schoolers(Dwight Howard and Josh Smith). It just all depends. I think the best bets for the Bulls would be either: Luol Deng(Duke University), FR. or Josh Smith, Sr in High school.
If they are lucky enough to get either one of these two players. Then the Bulls should consider themselves Blessed. Crawford is a free agent next year, let him go...and his big contract. You don't need him.

PG-Kirk Heinrich
SG-Jalen Rose
SF- Luol Deng
PF-Tyson Chandler
C-Eddy Curry

This will work out nicely if Jay Williams recovers from his accident he has been having.
Also, you have to Dump Bill Cartwright, and go with Isaiah Thomas
LakersCourt

Postby SWOL on Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:21 pm

SEBASTIAN TELFAR AS WELL, THOU I DONT SEE A HIGHSCHOOL PG GOIN THAT HIGH, MY FEEL THOU IS THAT THE RUSSIAN WILL GO #1

Pavel Podkolzine
Birthdate: 1/15/85
NBA Position: Center
Ht: 7-5
Wt: 303

OR IF A TEAM NEEDS PG

Ben Gordon
Birthdate: 4/4/83
NBA Position: Point Guard
College: Connecticut
Class: Junior
Ht: 6-2
Wt: 195

BUT DONT BE SURPRISED TO SEE THIS GUY JUMP THE BOARD IN TO THE TOP 5

Rickey Paulding
Birthdate: 10/23/82
NBA Position: Shooting Guard
College: Missouri
Class: Senior
Ht: 6-5
Wt: 212

ITS NEVER TOO EARLY TO TALK DRAFT
SWOL

Postby FabFourLakers on Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:29 pm

swolswol wrote:SEBASTIAN TELFAR AS WELL, THOU I DONT SEE A HIGHSCHOOL PG GOIN THAT HIGH, MY FEEL THOU IS THAT THE RUSSIAN WILL GO #1

Pavel Podkolzine
Birthdate: 1/15/85
NBA Position: Center
Ht: 7-5
Wt: 303

OR IF A TEAM NEEDS PG

Ben Gordon
Birthdate: 4/4/83
NBA Position: Point Guard
College: Connecticut
Class: Junior
Ht: 6-2
Wt: 195

BUT DONT BE SURPRISED TO SEE THIS GUY JUMP THE BOARD IN TO THE TOP 5

Rickey Paulding
Birthdate: 10/23/82
NBA Position: Shooting Guard
College: Missouri
Class: Senior
Ht: 6-5
Wt: 212

ITS NEVER TOO EARLY TO TALK DRAFT

another shooting guard from missouri? uh oh..another kareem rush!
FabFourLakers

Postby SWOL on Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:39 pm

NA HE WAS BETTER THAN KAREEM 2 YEARS AGO
SWOL

Postby crucifido on Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:43 am

Isiah ahsn't been picked up by a tema because he apparently had a bit of a problem relating to players. Something he is doing is not inspiring the guys on the team to give their all. And if a coach can't at least inspire, then maybe he doesn't deserve a job at this time. But it does go both ways too. PLayers have to be willing to give and take under a coach. So who knows...
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Nov 05, 2003 3:30 pm

crucifido wrote:Isiah ahsn't been picked up by a tema because he apparently had a bit of a problem relating to players. Something he is doing is not inspiring the guys on the team to give their all. And if a coach can't at least inspire, then maybe he doesn't deserve a job at this time. But it does go both ways too. PLayers have to be willing to give and take under a coach. So who knows...

wow u where have u beeen? didnt u hear about Jermaine O'Neals frustration with tha organization for firing thomas behind his back? Thomas made O'neal a GREAT player by believing in him and makin tha offense run through him! But apparently Bird didnt like Thomas and felt Carlisle was tha man to take these guys over tha edge! Thomas is a great coach and he can only be successful in tha eastern conference...i say fire cartwright and nab Thomas...he can really help tha bulls build a good offense around their 3 youngns(curry chandler and crawford)
FabFourLakers

Postby Bulls Fan on Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:45 pm

sometimes i think crawford is over rated. he is never consistent. One game he will have 30+ pts but he will go 9/40 or some crap like that.
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan

Postby Bulls Fan on Wed Nov 05, 2003 6:57 pm

yess the bulls won tonight.

Bulls - 106
Magic - 100

Crawford - 29pts 8ast 6rbs
Chandler - 22pts 1ast 9rbs (4/8 but was 14/16 on FT)
Marshall - 25pts 2ast 11rbs
Gill - 10pts 2ast 1reb
Curry - 4pts 2reb (wtf???)
Rose - 10pts 5ast 1reb (4/12 in 38 minutes...TRADE HIM!!!!)

The Bulls shot 54.2% and shot 91% FT. Not bad...finally though. Better than 28% shooting.

Hopefully they stay consistent.
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan

Postby SWOL on Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:07 pm

TYSON HAD 11 REB

I GOT HIM ON MY FANTASY ROSTER :jam2:
SWOL

Postby Roscoe on Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:21 pm

Tyson is gonna be the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]...

"Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere." - Martin Luther King Jr.
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:02 pm

Bulls Fan wrote:yess the bulls won tonight.

Bulls - 106
Magic - 100

Crawford - 29pts 8ast 6rbs
Chandler - 22pts 1ast 9rbs (4/8 but was 14/16 on FT)
Marshall - 25pts 2ast 11rbs
Gill - 10pts 2ast 1reb
Curry - 4pts 2reb (wtf???)
Rose - 10pts 5ast 1reb (4/12 in 38 minutes...TRADE HIM!!!!)

The Bulls shot 54.2% and shot 91% FT. Not bad...finally though. Better than 28% shooting.

Hopefully they stay consistent.

YES FINALLY! and they won ON THE ROAD IN ORLANDO!

what is wrong with CURRY its supposed to be his breakout year and hes doin jack sh*t! Its actually Chandler who is havin tha break out year...so much for BABY SHAQ...

I think Marshall should definetly start instead of Rose or Gill...hell TRADE ROSE i bet hes gone by all star break...how about:

ROSE FOR JAMISON?!

Dallas should jus do jamison a favor and send him to tha Bulls where he can develop into an all star and not WASTE his talent by bringing him off tha bench behind frickin antoine walker...

lemme check salaries to see if thsi would work!
FabFourLakers

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:11 pm

Bulls Trade:

Rose($13,279,500)
Baxter($563,679)

to Dallas for:

Jamison($11,326,219)
Delk($2,925,000)

Bulls new lineup if this ever happened:
Curry
Chandler
Jamison
Delk
Crawford

Curry Chandler Crawford and Jamison...tha future of tha bulls...
FabFourLakers

Postby SWOL on Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:49 am

THAT WOULD SERVE NO PURPOSE FOR THE MAVS, MARK CUBAN MAY NOT HAVE A CLUE ON HOW TO PUT AN NBA TEAM TOGETHER, BUT I HAVE YET TO SEE HIM GET TAKEN IN A TRADE, ILL GIVE HIM THAT
SWOL

Postby FabFourLakers on Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:02 pm

swolswol wrote:THAT WOULD SERVE NO PURPOSE FOR THE MAVS, MARK CUBAN MAY NOT HAVE A CLUE ON HOW TO PUT AN NBA TEAM TOGETHER, BUT I HAVE YET TO SEE HIM GET TAKEN IN A TRADE, ILL GIVE HIM THAT

Well for tha sake of Jamison...trade his @$$ where he can be effective! i dont like a young star like him(who was on tha verge of becoming an all star) comin off tha BENCH behind Finley and Walker!!!! i HATE tha mavs for this!!! THEY ARE WASTING POTENTIAL!!! Its almost like pickin Jillian Barberie over Britney Spears
FabFourLakers

Return to NBA Discussion