You think Tyson and Eddy are ready to make next step?

Will the Bulls make the playoffs next season?

Yes
33%
Yes
No votes
No
22%
No
No votes
They will get close
33%
They will come close
No votes
Not a chance in hell
11%

Total votes : 9

You think Tyson and Eddy are ready to make next step?

Postby FabFourLakers on Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:02 pm

You know, when they first came into the league, i thot they were both MAJOR busts, and the bulls got screwed on the brand/chandler trade. But i think next season the trade is REALLY gonna pay off. I mean the last 2 months of the season, eddy curry and Tyson Chandler TORE IT UP! And Jamal Crawford began to show some flare too. Even tho they'll be without Jay-Will, i think they can make it big next year with an improving Tyson and Eddy. And with the addition of veteran leadership from Pippen, who will probably play a point forward like he did in portland if crawford or hinrich are struggling, and they still have fizer, marshall, robinson and BAXTER(who DOMINATED in the summer league) comin off the bench. I expect to see Pippen and Rose bring that much needed veteran leadership to the Bulls, and lead them to the playoffs this year.
Last edited by FabFourLakers on Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FabFourLakers

Postby SWOL on Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:29 pm

Tyson Chandler is the truth....he will tear it up
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby FabFourLakers on Sun Aug 10, 2003 2:35 pm

swolswol wrote:Tyson Chandler is the truth....he will tear it up

word
FabFourLakers

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun Aug 10, 2003 3:20 pm

Tyson has all the potential to be great. He just needs to add some extra pounds. Maybe Eddy can give him with with some.

Also, as long as he is determined to improve and listen he will be on his way.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Vasashi17 on Sun Aug 10, 2003 4:00 pm

The Bulls are sitting on a future superstars...I see nothing but good things for that organization if they keep these young studs. Finally Bulls Fan can get excited over something.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby SWOL on Sun Aug 10, 2003 5:07 pm

Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 wrote:Tyson has all the potential to be great. He just needs to add some extra pounds. Maybe Eddy can give him with with some.

Also, as long as he is determined to improve and listen he will be on his way.

perfect for both of em
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby Bulls Fan on Sun Aug 10, 2003 5:31 pm

yes i can get excited fianlly...and stop cussing at the screen when they make stupid mistakes (Always in the third quarter too.) But yeah, my Bulls have a lot of talent, they just dont utilize them. I think they should trade Jalen for someone else that avg around 25ppg compared to Jalens 20.2ppg and low 40% fg rate. But hey, Im just happy they beat the Lakers 3/4 times in the past 2 years. My laker fan friends would be pissed when I rubbed it in their face, but I told them "Cmon guys, you will win the championship anyway." ha!

but yes...one day, i hope the bulls win a title again some day. In NBA Live 2003...in franchise mode...they win the title with the same roster in 2011. ha! who knows...we'll see.
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Postby FabFourLakers on Sun Aug 10, 2003 6:39 pm

Bulls Fan wrote:yes i can get excited fianlly...and stop cussing at the screen when they make stupid mistakes (Always in the third quarter too.) But yeah, my Bulls have a lot of talent, they just dont utilize them. I think they should trade Jalen for someone else that avg around 25ppg compared to Jalens 20.2ppg and low 40% fg rate. But hey, Im just happy they beat the Lakers 3/4 times in the past 2 years. My laker fan friends would be pissed when I rubbed it in their face, but I told them "Cmon guys, you will win the championship anyway." ha!

but yes...one day, i hope the bulls win a title again some day. In NBA Live 2003...in franchise mode...they win the title with the same roster in 2011. ha! who knows...we'll see.

DUDE NBA live 2003 is tha shiiiiiiiiiet! I kick [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] at that game. I always play it when im bored off my [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]! I think i can beat anyone at that game im [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] pro
FabFourLakers

Postby Bulls Fan on Sun Aug 10, 2003 6:42 pm

yeah, i think its too easy...i dont play that much anymore...it got to easy...i started like 8-peating....then i just stopped.

now i just play in exhibition mode. The best part of the game I think is playing 90's All Stars against 80s all stars. Its sad that they put MJ in the 90s All Stars only. He should be in 80s when he really scored major points. Still...fun game...
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Sun Aug 10, 2003 9:19 pm

FabFourLakers wrote:
Bulls Fan wrote:yes i can get excited fianlly...and stop cussing at the screen when they make stupid mistakes (Always in the third quarter too.) But yeah, my Bulls have a lot of talent, they just dont utilize them. I think they should trade Jalen for someone else that avg around 25ppg compared to Jalens 20.2ppg and low 40% fg rate. But hey, Im just happy they beat the Lakers 3/4 times in the past 2 years. My laker fan friends would be pissed when I rubbed it in their face, but I told them "Cmon guys, you will win the championship anyway." ha!

DUDE NBA live 2003 is tha shiiiiiiiiiet! I kick [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] at that game. I always play it when im bored off my [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]! I think i can beat anyone at that game im [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] pro

im sure u can.. -_- u just made urself sound about 10 years old
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby echo nation on Mon Aug 11, 2003 1:05 am

Tyson will take the Bulls back into the hunt if whats his name can build effectively around him...

i say start the building process now
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby Matrimonial on Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:13 am

Are they getting married?
Matrimonial

Postby Not one to judge on Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:48 pm

They do make a nice couple.
Not one to judge

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:49 pm

hahahha.. wtf :man7:
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby echo nation on Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:10 pm

that was actually really funny

hahahahhaha
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Aug 13, 2003 11:08 pm

LaKeRsDyNaStY wrote:
FabFourLakers wrote:

im sure u can.. -_- u just made urself sound about 10 years old

ok i believe tha question was about tyson and eddy not about what age i sound like idiot.
FabFourLakers

Return to NBA Discussion