1,000 Post and so forth Clubs?

1,000 Post and so forth Clubs?

Postby PrimeTime on Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:17 pm

Elite Club?? Is there such a thing? We should have that for like the members that want to join the club and have 1000 or more posts... That way we don't all look like the n00bs. Which I was last month LOL. I just joined the 1,000 post club, so we should set up something like that. Kind of like a badge in the Boy/Girl Scouts. LOL. Seriously. Like the 2,000 Post Club, 3,000... ETC, ETC. That would be tight to have that. Just a suggestion......

~Out, Prime
PrimeTime

Postby BDG on Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:20 pm

If we did that, people would just post nonsense just to reach 1000 posts.

We value quality over quantity and that's one of the reasons we don't use a ranking system on this site.

We think respect should be earned here by good posts.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby PrimeTime on Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:28 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:If we did that, people would just post nonsense just to reach 1000 posts.

We value quality over quantity and that's one of the reasons we don't use a ranking system on this site.

We think respect should be earned here by good posts.

I know and that's what I meant to say. Like quality posts. Like if you feel or some of the other mods feel someone has been here for a while and has put up tons of quality posts, they should get some recognition. Like you guys have those words under ur Names. Like Mod, Admin, Etc. Swol has Sepertaed at Birth: Ron Artest? And why? Can I know? I just wanted to know if other peopel can have things like that. Like at http://www.justbball.com they have things like that... We should use something like these here.

~Out, Prime
PrimeTime

Postby BDG on Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:33 pm

Well, I know obviously you have to be a moderator or admin to get that tag under your name, however in swolswol's case he contacted CL to do that for him.

I think you should probably contact CL to see if he still has the time to put subtitles under your names. There might even be a way we could install that feature in the board.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby PrimeTime on Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:35 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:Well, I know obviously you have to be a moderator or admin to get that tag under your name, however in swolswol's case he contacted CL to do that for him.

I think you should probably contact CL to see if he still has the time to put subtitles under your names. There might even be a way we could install that feature in the board.

I strongly urge all the mods and admin here to go to http://www.justbball.com and check out the subtitles there. That's how we should set uyp a system except maybe different things...

~Out, Prime
PrimeTime

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:10 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:We value quality over quantity and that's one of the reasons we don't use a ranking system on this site

That's exactly right. I will check out bball.com's system for you though.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby PrimeTime on Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:15 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:
BryantDunkGiant wrote:We value quality over quantity and that's one of the reasons we don't use a ranking system on this site

Just consider it please! Or could you or CL take a request form me or put a sub-title under my name that you see really fits me? LOL

~Out, Prime
PrimeTime

Postby BDG on Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:18 pm

PrimeTime wrote:
Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:

Just consider it please! Or could you or CL take a request form me or put a sub-title under my name that you see really fits me? LOL

~Out, Prime
The only guy that can put something under your name is CL-- contact him and see what he says. :man1:

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby PrimeTime on Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:54 pm

Aight then thanx bro.

~Out, Prime
PrimeTime

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments