CL's Affiliate Program?

CL's Affiliate Program?

Postby Psychobroker on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:51 am

Can a mod or admin please PM me about CL's affiliate program, advertising, etc? Thanks!
“Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the people.”
- John Adams
"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. "
- Thomas Jefferson
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
- Mark Twain
Psychobroker

Re: CL's Affiliate Program?

Postby DarthRekal on Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:00 pm

not sure what you mean????
Lakers Motto: HOF Guards, We MAKE 'Em... HOF Centers, We TAKE 'Em
DarthRekal
Cookie Monster

Postby Psychobroker on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:44 pm

^^ Hey Darth. Thans for replying.

I'm refering to the following section of the CL's policies and procedures with regard to signatures:

4) Maximum signature size is 468x100 pixels. Also, only one image is allowed in your signature*, with a maximum of three lines of text, and no member quotes. The sole exception is if you are participating in a ClubLakers sponsored game that requires an additional signature. Advertising/promoting products and/or other sites will no longer be allowed, unless you are affiliated with ClubLakers. This includes both text links and image links. No exceptions.
*If you do not use the three lines of text, you may add one 468x20 userbar below your first image.

If your signature breaks the guidelines, you will be asked to remove it (via PM). You have 24 hours to remove your signature after the PM is read. If you decide to ignore the request, your signature privileges will be cut to just text.

I've got a link to my InLife site in my sig, so I wanted to clear this up to avoid a beat down. I see plenty of other links in people's sigs, so it shouldn't be a problem, but I want to do this on the up and up.

"unless you are affiliated with ClubLakers" is throwing me off..
- John Adams
"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. "
- Thomas Jefferson
- Mark Twain
Psychobroker

Postby DarthRekal on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:18 pm

clublakers is part of a BIGGER collection of sites...

SCULU sports...

the site names usually have CLUB in them..

look at my sig. CLUBDODGERS is a sister site.. so i can advertise my sitre within CL.. and vice versa...

you have to pm.. JSM about your sig... dont know if its legal... but no harm in asking..
Lakers Motto: HOF Guards, We MAKE 'Em... HOF Centers, We TAKE 'Em
DarthRekal
Cookie Monster

Postby Psychobroker on Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:34 pm

Ok, thanks! will do.
- John Adams
- Thomas Jefferson
- Mark Twain
Psychobroker

Postby Psychobroker on Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:40 pm

^^ thanks for taking a gander -- I did a lot of homework on the varying competitors, and InLife's seems to *me* to be the most unique -- everyone I've demo'd it for went nuts for it :) And of course, it's starting to help in the income side... it's a great opportunity for anyone that wants to make some money, help their smoker friends, or are smokers themselves and want to do all of the above. win, win, win situation.

Oh, and the think works amazingly well -- so convenient not to need lighters, matches, ash trays, etc. Not that I'm a smoker, but I am trying to demo the thing (with "no nicotine" cartridges) haha.
- John Adams
- Thomas Jefferson
- Mark Twain
Psychobroker

Postby jbiggs on Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:45 pm

Psychobroker wrote:^^ thanks for taking a gander -- I did a lot of homework on the varying competitors, and InLife's seems to *me* to be the most unique -- everyone I've demo'd it for went nuts for it :) And of course, it's starting to help in the income side... it's a great opportunity for anyone that wants to make some money, help their smoker friends, or are smokers themselves and want to do all of the above. win, win, win situation.

Oh, and the think works amazingly well -- so convenient not to need lighters, matches, ash trays, etc. Not that I'm a smoker, but I am trying to demo the thing (with "no nicotine" cartridges) haha.

those things look sick! make a weed one and im there lol
KOBE FOR LIFE
jbiggs
ClubCavs.com Administrator

Location: Born in South Torrance (So Cal) and currently in Point Loma

Postby Psychobroker on Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:13 pm

^^ LOL I'll refrain from commenting ;)
- John Adams
- Thomas Jefferson
- Mark Twain
Psychobroker

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments