All mods a great.

All mods a great.

Postby Shaq Fan on Sun Oct 19, 2003 5:50 pm

Like I said in another post, Iam sorry. And I want to thank the mods for all there hardwork. You mods are all great. :jam2:
Last edited by Shaq Fan on Mon Oct 20, 2003 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

props to hoopskillz, OTK, Eyecue and DA.....
Shaq Fan

Postby BDG on Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:00 pm

Shaq Fan, you know this is a direct shot at Vasashi and myself. You keep harassing us with PMs and posting pointless topics around the boards.

If anything people have complimented CL.com for having excellent moderating.

Please stop harassing us with PMs and if you have a legitimate problem, voice it.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Shaq Fan on Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:03 pm

No it is not a shot at you or that 17. You just never would answer me fairly. And so what if I put HATE. I do HATE the new improvements, switch to the server, and leave it alone. Did you get my last PM?

Honestly BDG, you were cool and nice then once you got that mod job you gradually took a 180 degree turn.

props to hoopskillz, OTK, Eyecue and DA.....
Shaq Fan

Postby Vasashi17 on Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:23 pm

Oh my god...this guy thinks he's god or something.....Shaq Fan....no one and i mean absolutely no one in this forum has a problem with the way BDG moderates these forums......he is an excellent moderator and you really have no idea the work and effort he puts into this site.

If you put in the same amount of effort as BDG, then you have every right to voice your criticism towards the new changes without coming up with better alternatives. But instead you criticize and come up with nothing that can help CL get better....that is why we take offense.

You have problem with the changes...you start a poll...you have problems with me and BDG, then start a poll on that.....don't come off and tell BDG that his mod status has made him take a 180.....he provided the flash intro and will provide another one I bet to the new format, he moderates very effectively and we haven't got a complaint from anybody but you...he provides videos and highlights to every game...this is what he brings to CL

What do you bring....rumors that you make up and then tell everybody that your aunt said them. You were right on only one occasion...Bryon Russell and that name only popped in your head after the Daily News reported it from the LA Times. But before that, it was Jimmy Jackson and Raja Bell. You even said that Phil Jackson said something and quoted it like it was a real source...but in truth it was made up by you. Shaq Fan we have been extremely patient with you and now you are criticizing BDG out of all people for the way he conducts his superior job on this site....shame on you dogg.

If you have a problem, then take it out on me. I'm the one that is on your case...not BDG. Leave him out of your mouth. If you wanna pick a bone with me, then thats fine. I blew up at you and I apologize for that. All I want from you is an apology to BDG and CL for the new changes and how much you appreciate their effort.

YOu have every right to voice your opinion, but to come into the site improvements forum and criticize one of the best on this site is a sheer mockery of what this forum stands for. You wanna make the site more improved come up with ideas, instead of criticisms. If you do criticize, thats fine, but come up with an alternative to make it better.

BDG improves this site drastically...you on the other hand criticize it without trying to even offer in improving it. Check yo self before you post a reply to this....you know that you are wrong in doing this.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby BDG on Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:32 pm

Thank you Vasashi. I really don't care if Shaq Fan has his little problems with me.

By the way I may have done the Lakers Reloaded theme, but LakerPride did the Flash intro. :man10: I think it's a misconception some people may have. So give LP the props for that.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Vasashi17 on Sun Oct 19, 2003 6:42 pm

Regardless...it was your idea for the Laker Reloaded theme. So thanks LP for the flash intro, but I bet LP as well as the rest of CL thanks you for the original Lakers Reloaded video. That video was off the hook and it definitely inspired LP to make that great intro.

Shaq Fan wrote:Honestly BDG, you were cool and nice then once you got that mod job you gradually took a 180 degree turn.

As for Shaq Fan, I bet he regrets saying what he said....he should realize that he was totally out of line. If he had said that about me it would be totally acceptable (and he probably would have been right to say it), but to say that about you BDG, he was totally wrong in saying that. He has no ground to base it on.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby BDG on Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:23 pm

Whatever...

By the way once again, actually LD2K did the video :man10: :man10: I helped him out with it but he did the majority

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Vasashi17 on Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:41 pm

Damn BDG...I give you way too much credit...you know that :man10:
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby BDG on Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:49 pm

It's all good, I just gotta give proper respect to where it's due.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby señorita on Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:59 pm

i honestly love the moderators we have right now. all of them. they are all doing their job right. especially BDG. i really think he has been one of the best moderators!Ü he has been doing his job and always checks up on the members. thanks! and thanks to all the moderators!Ü
señorita

Postby Vasashi17 on Sun Oct 19, 2003 9:10 pm

Thanx senorita...we appreciate that alot....its people like you that makes this responsibility soo fun and worth it.

I'm not a full on mod, but I understand what they do....that is why I got mad love for all our Mods....I'm proud to be part of the staff though and I'll work just as hard as my peers, if not harder because of fans like you senorita. Thanx again.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby BDG on Sun Oct 19, 2003 9:16 pm

Thank you senorita from me as well. We as moderators strive to create a good environment where Laker fans and anti-Laker fans can talk basketball. We don't let our status get to our heads unlike some other places *cough* kingsfans.com *cough*...

It's one love and that's basketball.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby clublakers on Sun Oct 19, 2003 9:32 pm

The staff stays put and the site changes will continue to move forward.

If anyone has a specific concern regarding a moderator or a site change, pm me with the specific. Hating a staff member or site changes in general doesn't do me any good.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments