BAD content

BAD content

Postby xOxkObefanxOx on Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:01 am

i saw an avatar that had bad content.. pm me for details :man1:
Last edited by xOxkObefanxOx on Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"if it hurts that means you're still alive"
xOxkObefanxOx

Re: explicit content

Postby Guest on Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:03 am

xOxkObefanxOx wrote:i saw an avatar that had explicit content.. pm me for details :man1:
And why was it explicit? Because you didn't like the way the girl looked? It was a pic of a fat girl, big deal. I did it just to joke around with grego and aonex and already took it down. Are you happy snitch? :mad1:

Postby GWHiZiTSPHiL on Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:03 am

i saw a poster tipping some cows.
GWHiZiTSPHiL
Clublakers Rep: Clippers

Postby xOxkObefanxOx on Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:29 am

xxx wrote:
xOxkObefanxOx wrote:i saw an avatar that had explicit content.. pm me for details :man1:
And why was it explicit? Because you didn't like the way the girl looked? It was a pic of a fat girl, big deal. I did it just to joke around with grego and aonex and already took it down. Are you happy snitch? :mad1:

sorry gosh.. it was some sorta girl with her booty showing.. yall know what i mean?? and it wasn't you gosh it has nothing to do with you..

xOxkObefanxOx

Postby S.R.05 on Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:31 am

oooh i saw that one...she has a thong on theres nothing explicit about that :man12:
Hindsight is 20/20
S.R.05
Clublakers Analyst

Postby Guest on Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:32 am

xOxkObefanxOx wrote:
xxx wrote:

sorry gosh.. it was some sorta girl with her booty showing.. yall know what i mean?? and it wasn't you gosh it has nothing to do with you..
My bad then. I just assumed it was my pic of the ugly fat girl because you started this thread like 2 minutes after I posted it. I apologize for my incorrect assumption.

Postby xOxkObefanxOx on Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:33 am

Showtime.Revival.05 wrote:oooh i saw that one...she has a thong on theres nothing explicit about that :man12:

riiight.. remember that avatar once had a girl's thong close up?? that was BAD!

xOxkObefanxOx

Postby S.R.05 on Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:34 am

as long as it isnt completely naked it isnt explicit
Hindsight is 20/20
S.R.05
Clublakers Analyst

Postby xOxkObefanxOx on Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:08 am

i wonder.. are there any kids younger than 11? just wondering..

xOxkObefanxOx

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:25 am

xxx wrote:And why was it explicit? Because you didn't like the way the girl looked? It was a pic of a fat girl, big deal. I did it just to joke around with grego and aonex and already took it down. Are you happy snitch? :mad1:

Yes that image isn't appropriate for this site, nor are any other images of the sort. We don't even allow avatars like that just to "joke" around with, and please keep those kinda images in the pm's. This is a sports forum, not a forum for girls in explicit attire.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Guest on Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:56 am

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:
xxx wrote:And why was it explicit? Because you didn't like the way the girl looked? It was a pic of a fat girl, big deal. I did it just to joke around with grego and aonex and already took it down. Are you happy snitch? :mad1:

Yes that image isn't appropriate for this site, nor are any other images of the sort. We don't even allow avatars like that just to "joke" around with, and please keep those kinda images in the pm's. This is a sports forum, not a forum for girls in explicit attire.
Well I wasn't aware it was against the rules, because I've seen MANY avatars around here of women who were wearing even less than the pic I posted so I figured my pic was acceptable if the others were. I apologize for the confusion.

Postby SWOL on Sat Aug 28, 2004 10:58 am

LETS HAVE A TADDLE TAIL THREAD
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby c.Lin on Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:01 am

This crap is getting ridiculous.
c.Lin

Postby LukeWalton on Sat Aug 28, 2004 11:38 am

LETS HAVE A TADDLE TAIL THREAD

:bow: might as well i mean every1 is trying to impress but there not gonna be a mod anyways so stopp taddling its not good
LukeWalton

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:48 pm

xxx wrote:
LakersGyrl2003 wrote:

Well I wasn't aware it was against the rules, because I've seen MANY avatars around here of women who were wearing even less than the pic I posted so I figured my pic was acceptable if the others were. I apologize for the confusion.

Well if u see an avatar with a girl wearing less than that, then hit up one of the mods. We can't find eveything, but the portion that we do find, we hit up the users.
LakersGyrl2003

re

Postby Xepa on Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:51 pm

I wanna tattle on JSM and Luke Walton for having better box backgrounds than me :man6: mods those 2 are beings mean to me!!! :man6:

JK

:man10:

Team FARMAR.
alleon86, The Bynum Supremacy, Barnstable, Massacre, nicehair911, melo061, Chicano, Kwame's Cake, lizlakers31, KobeBryant583, popo, C-mac 4.35, dj vitus, M4mb4 24
Xepa

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments