CHANGE LAKERS DISCUSSION

CHANGE LAKERS DISCUSSION

Postby SWOL on Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:48 pm

MAYBE WE NEED TO CHANGE THE NAME OF LAKERS DISCUSSION, THERE SEEMS TO BE ALOT OF THE SAME TOPICS ON LAKERS TRADE RUMORS,

MAYBE CALL IT LAKER TALK OR LAKER NEWS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, THE WAY IT IS NOW, PEOPLE PROB GET CONFUSED WHERE TO POST THIER TOPICS
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby clublakers on Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:21 pm

Yeah, in past years our Trade Rumors section was simply part of the Daily News. We would like a forum that everyone can participate in reporting as they are heard. Clearly there is a gray area between a trade rumor, a trade thought, and general discussion. We'll review and tweak as we go in order to get it as straight forward as possible.

Thanks--

- CL
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Postby Gold Brick on Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:31 pm

That sticky by Posto is pretty good. I think the reason you get so many new topics on the same subject is that most posters dont read much before they start making posts. It gets all scattered about scattered about.
Gold Brick

Postby clublakers on Sun Jun 20, 2004 9:40 am

It would certainly be nice to have one thread on each topic, but on the other hand I don't expect casual members to read 40 posts before posting the topic that's on their mind. We'll continue to review and determine how we can tweak to make it more efficient. All input is welcome.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun Jun 20, 2004 3:08 pm

The reason why we have discussion is to just have a casual conversation about anything in relation to the Lakers. We used to have Lakers Smack, but people didn't post like they knew the difference between smack talk and flames. :bang: I think it's alright the way it is, but I do think that the trade talk should just be about official rumors circulating the media with a linked source.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby [Q8iZ] on Sun Jun 20, 2004 4:55 pm

swolswol : Wuts Up Wit Ur Caps Man!
[Q8iZ]

Postby BDG on Sun Jun 20, 2004 5:41 pm

[Q8iZ] wrote:swolswol : Wuts Up Wit Ur Caps Man!
It's always, been that way and it ain't gonna change. :jam2: Swol is the man.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments