Cursor/Screen Jumping?

Cursor/Screen Jumping?

Postby trodgers on Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:02 pm

For the past couple of days, the screen just jumps, say from the bottom of the page where I'm reading up to the top. It happened on two different computers, but both were using Firefox. Anyone else having this issue?
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Re: Cursor/Screen Jumping?

Postby Jackson's10th on Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:40 pm

I constantly have a problem whenever I'm typing in a response (like now) the scroll bar scrolls up for no reason.
No fan can tell another fan how he/she is supposed to respond to a game. Thats not another fan's job. If I feel like the Lakers are playing or played like crap then thats just MY feeling. I'm highly critical of our team's defense (thats just me) but I'm sure I'm not the only one that cringes at our defense. For someone to try to tell me how to react to a game...well...thats just plain silly.
Jackson's10th

Postby trodgers on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:19 pm

As I was viewing this response, it jumped to the bottom...weird.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby Sirron on Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:11 am

it's the beer
Sirron
Mst Intrsting mn n th wrld

Postby Jackson's10th on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:18 am

No answers? Where's the mods and admin?
No fan can tell another fan how he/she is supposed to respond to a game. Thats not another fan's job. If I feel like the Lakers are playing or played like crap then thats just MY feeling. I'm highly critical of our team's defense (thats just me) but I'm sure I'm not the only one that cringes at our defense. For someone to try to tell me how to react to a game...well...thats just plain silly.
Jackson's10th

Postby trodgers on Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:33 am

Jackson's10th wrote:No answers? Where's the mods and admin?

Umm...I'm one. I think it's my mouse or computer. It doesn't happen elsewhere. Just at home.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
trodgers
Site Manager

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments