CL Down?

CL Down?

Postby Helljumper on Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:23 pm

Is it just me or has Club Lakers been down for the past few hours?
Helljumper

Postby Critical Beatdown on Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:38 pm

Not just you.
...as I enter your mind, decorate and paint my sign...LA Lakers will be 2008-09 NBA Champions!
Critical Beatdown

Postby Weezy on Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:54 pm

Man that was torture, I had a post I wanted to make and when I clicked reply the site went down, had to wait hours to make it. :mhihi:
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby Chicano on Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:40 am

wouldn't know.. wasn't on around those times yesterday... but when i first saw the title of this thread.. i thought as in slow in activity/lackthereof.. cuz if that would've been the case.. i would have agreed.. overall it has been less active imo.. recently.. but it'll bounce back up again in somewhat full effect soon again i'm sure.. either that.. or i just spend way too much time on here.. :mhihi:
Chicano

Postby Massacre on Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:04 pm

Weezy wrote:Man that was torture, I had a post I wanted to make and when I clicked reply the site went down, had to wait hours to make it. :mhihi:

Man I hate when that happens. Sometimes I type up a lengthy paragraph, only to have my connection fail or for the site to go down a couple of minutes. I always copy my posts before I hit submit now.
Massacre
Clublakers Moderator

Postby Weezy on Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:09 pm

Massacre wrote:
Weezy wrote:Man that was torture, I had a post I wanted to make and when I clicked reply the site went down, had to wait hours to make it. :mhihi:

Man I hate when that happens. Sometimes I type up a lengthy paragraph, only to have my connection fail or for the site to go down a couple of minutes. I always copy my posts before I hit submit now.

I do the same thing. :mhihi: If I type something longer than a few sentences I copy it before I hit submit, nothing worse than losing all of what you said and trying to remember how you said it to type it again.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments