FLAMER

FLAMER

Postby SWOL on Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:07 pm

SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:30 pm

Good lookin Swol...there is definitely ignorant comments in both of these posts.

One thing has to be said and I don't know how many times we have to drill it into the heads of these same offenders........flame all you want on what a member says, cause thats debate and thats encouraged here at CL, however do not go a step further and flame the member personally cause that right there is not tolerated here at CL. Some of these offenders have been warned one too many times and I feel that you guys have just wore out your welcome here at CL. We let you guys say the most ridiculous things here at CL, cause it is allowed, but you also crossed the line and have singled out certain users and all I can say is that we gave you guys enough chances.

Swol, once again, thanks for reporting this and the mods and CL himself will definitely take care of this ASAP!
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby clublakers on Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:40 am

Is this the kinder, gentler Swol? Thanks player --
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:53 pm

Yes, if people can't exchange ideas without flaming, cursing, or insulting (intillectually that is), than we don't need them here. And we are very leniant in all actuallity with many "tries" before you get banned.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments