FLAMING AND UNACCEPTABLE LANGUAGE

FLAMING AND UNACCEPTABLE LANGUAGE

Postby futurefelonKobe on Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:46 am

queen_hater wrote:2 facts from this thread:

1. futurefelonKobe is a racist pig stuck in the 30s. can someone tell this redneck that it aint cool anymore to hate black people. kindly back your crap up with some solid facts. otherwise just shut the f*ck up you ignorant troll!

2. futurefelonKobe is either related to the lyin' skank or is just plain stupid. only a f*cked up relative or an idiot would feel so strongly about the case.

why do you have so much hate brotha? get some help

lakerfanimal wrote:futurefelonkobe, im looking forward to june when chris webber will be sucking phil jackson's d*** on national tv because hes gay
Last edited by futurefelonKobe on Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
futurefelonKobe

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:49 am

Thank you for posting this, this will be addressed and dealt with among the staff.

This is NOT acceptable and we will deal with this.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby futurefelonKobe on Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:53 am

I edited my post and added another vulgar post left by another user which is unacceptable
futurefelonKobe

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun Mar 28, 2004 9:42 pm

Please also provide the link to where these are located as well.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby soniclude on Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:57 pm

http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewto ... highlight=

futurefelonKobe wrote:I don't expect you pig-headed, closed-minded Laker fans to believe me, but the story is true. It was at a place in Maui where we talked to this woman.

Hmm... practice what you preach?
ImageImage
soniclude

Postby SMUnderground on Sun Mar 28, 2004 10:59 pm

AOL: YOU'VE GOT SERVED!
SMUnderground

Postby Guest on Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:25 pm

What's up with all the childish snitching going on here? For pete's sake, grow up people. Talking about sucking d**k is one thing, no one needs to read that, but snitching for calling each other names that aren't vulgar is pitiful. :disagree: If you snitched on everyone who's ever flamed someone on this site, you'd have about 5 members who wouldn't be banned out of over 1000. :man7:

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:57 am

xxx wrote:What's up with all the childish snitching going on here? For pete's sake, grow up people. Talking about sucking d**k is one thing, no one needs to read that, but snitching for calling each other names that aren't vulgar is pitiful. :disagree: If you snitched on everyone who's ever flamed someone on this site, you'd have about 5 members who wouldn't be banned out of over 1000. :man7:

Well members are obligated to report abuse if us mods aren't the 1st to find out. We dont tolerate this, and we do give warnings because of this. Our rules and regulations state that vulgarity isn't acceptable.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Guest on Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:07 am

soniclude wrote:http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9139&highlight=

futurefelonKobe wrote:I don't expect you pig-headed, closed-minded Laker fans to believe me, but the story is true. It was at a place in Maui where we talked to this woman.

Hmm... practice what you preach?

Sonic ... there's some difference between calling "Laker Fans" pig headed ... and calling an individual pig headed.

Laker Fans are constantly attacking the "Fans" of other teams with alot worse comments than "Pig Headed". Yet, none of those get mentioned.

Perhaps attacks of any kind should be avoided, but let's not equate what Future did to the personal attacks that were made towards him. It's not the same thing.

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:20 am

Having a name that's very opinionated towards a player or team can cause a lot of contraversy... Because of future's name members flamed him and automatically threw away his opinions. All members here are treated equal no matter what they're user name may be. Kobe's Therapist, was a very debating member, but because of reason's he was banned, i think... Or he chose not to come back because of this. We dont need to shy members away with all the flaming watering down topics, and thos topics having to get locked because of this.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Andrew Evenstar on Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:04 am

T-Wolves Rule wrote:Laker Fans are constantly attacking the "Fans" of other teams with alot worse comments than "Pig Headed". Yet, none of those get mentioned.

Perhaps attacks of any kind should be avoided, but let's not equate what Future did to the personal attacks that were made towards him. It's not the same thing.

What do you expect? This is a Laker board, you're going to recieve harsh comments. Are you crying? aww..... :disagree:
[The Will To Act] | [My Music Blog]

Born a Laker fan.
Andrew Evenstar

Postby Guest on Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:20 am

Lakermagic wrote:
T-Wolves Rule wrote:Laker Fans are constantly attacking the "Fans" of other teams with alot worse comments than "Pig Headed". Yet, none of those get mentioned.

What do you expect? This is a Laker board, you're going to recieve harsh comments. Are you crying? aww..... :disagree:

What do I expect? ... I expect you to follow the rules. Is that difficult for you to understand?

This is a Laker board ... with Laker rules ... and we follow them ... why can't you?

This isn't about harsh comments or bashing of teams or players ... it's about personal attacks and vulgarity that doesn't need to be here. For either side.

The fact that you'd make a comment about crying shows just how much you don't understand. If you want to take cheap shots at fans of other teams, that's fine ... but leave it in the other forums ... this isn't the place. This is a forum for serious people with serious issues to discuss.

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:24 pm

Lakermagic wrote:

Lakermagic, rules are rules, and all members need to follow them. No matter which team they follow, or which players they like, all are treated equal. Yes in fact this is a Lakers board, but u forgot that we welcome all fans of any teams. The more opinions and perspectives, the better. This isn't just a board for Lakers fans perspectives. The more debates the better. It's just that line that some members can't handle, so they take it to a personal level.
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments