Furious D

Furious D

Postby Guest on Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:33 am

HE is the real Clublakers Court Jester, he's hilarious!

Re: Furious D

Postby Peaz on Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:22 am

Only The Knicks wrote:HE is the real Clublakers Court Jester, he's hilarious!

Court Jester?
What does it mean?
Peaz

Postby LukeWalton on Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:49 am

thats POsto...he uses that thing below his name. I havent seen anything funny about Furious put a link to his humor
LukeWalton

Postby Furious D on Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:31 pm

What?
"That's where I want your jersey in about in about ten years." - Mitch Kupchak
Furious D
Good Call Stats Team

Postby LukeWalton on Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:33 pm

OTK means your funny and hilalrious...but i havent heard or seen anything for u thats y i was asking for a link

COurt Jester= Like a comedian like a clown
LukeWalton

Postby Guest on Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:39 pm

i'll fight for it...

Postby Realm of Shadows on Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:53 pm

My money's on Posto.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby Guest on Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:56 pm

Meet me at 3 o clock after school, behind the dumpsters.

Postby Realm of Shadows on Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:05 pm

Posto wrote:Meet me at 3 o clock after school, behind the dumpsters.

You both know the rules right?
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby Peaz on Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:12 pm

LukeWalton wrote:COurt Jester= like a clown

Oh ya, that fits pretty well to him.
Peaz

Postby Guest on Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:29 pm

Peaz = Whales Vagina in German

Postby señorita on Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:35 pm

That's why Posto is the court jester... :man10: He's fuuuunny without trying and can be serious when needed. :man11:
may justice prevail and may you rest in peace... (†) 5+1+55equalsshowtime
Get well soon PBhatta542 and ll SEKSI ASIAN ll
señorita

Postby Guest on Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:39 pm

thank you my lady.

Postby Danny Ainge on Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:13 pm

Posto wrote:Peaz = Whales Vagina in German

Funny but perhaps uncalled for.
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby Guest on Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:15 pm

He called me a clown, plus it's a joke from Anchorman.

Postby Peaz on Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:26 pm

Posto wrote:He called me a clown, plus it's a joke from Anchorman.

Hey kiddie, u r even more then a clown.

Looks like many users here like u, i dont like u, i dont make a secret of it.
You try to be funny, u r a clown, i cant take u serious, damn can u be even serious?

One question, how old are u?12?
U cant be older then 15, 4real.
Peaz

Postby Guest on Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:44 pm

I'm very serious, just not in open court. If we're talking about the Lakers i'm serious. And what's wrong with being a fun person? You don't like to have fun? You don't like to joke around? Your friends aren't cool funny people? Mine are and I like to have fun. Also, I'd kill and do anything for my Lakers so I can be serious. I have a 1600 IQ when it comes to the Lakers and my sports.

People like me here because I lighten the mood. Think of what life would be like if no one could have fun. It would be communism, but I won't go there with you hahaha. I don't flame members unless they flame me, and you take your little shots at me all day. So in the long run, i'll get banned because of you. People like you that flame me are the reasons why I've almost been banned like 8 times. I had no problem with you untill you started taking your little shots at me, like your some internet hot shot. I'm just having a cool time chatting and havin a little fun on the internet with my Lakers people. And you come in with your little comments about me all the time.

Your calling me a clown and saying I can't be serious, look at your avatar. I bet you won the Adam Sandler look alike contest at the annual hee-haa carnival. In all your pics you joke around yet you call me a clown? For what? what typing some funny things?

I just turned 18 a couple months ago by the way. I just like to have fun. If that's ok with you.

Postby Guest on Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:57 pm

Peaz wrote:
Posto wrote:He called me a clown, plus it's a joke from Anchorman.

Hey kiddie, u r even more then a clown.

Looks like many users here like u, i dont like u, i dont make a secret of it.
You try to be funny, u r a clown, i cant take u serious, damn can u be even serious?

One question, how old are u?12?
U cant be older then 15, 4real.

YEAH PEAZ!!! :jam2: :jam2: You and I got a lot in common, we're against abuse of Shaq Fan also!! :jam2:

Postby Kb8theGreat on Thu Aug 19, 2004 4:59 pm

Naa posto keeps it.
Kobe is the Future of our franchise no matter if you like it or not.
Kb8theGreat

Postby Peaz on Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:01 pm

Posto wrote:I'm very serious, just not in open court. If we're talking about the Lakers i'm serious. And what's wrong with being a fun person? You don't like to have fun? You don't like to joke around? Your friends aren't cool funny people? Mine are and I like to have fun. Also, I'd kill and do anything for my Lakers so I can be serious. I have a 1600 IQ when it comes to the Lakers and my sports.

People like me here because I lighten the mood. Think of what life would be like if no one could have fun. It would be communism, but I won't go there with you hahaha. I don't flame members unless they flame me, and you take your little shots at me all day. So in the long run, i'll get banned because of you. People like you that flame me are the reasons why I've almost been banned like 8 times. I had no problem with you untill you started taking your little shots at me, like your some internet hot shot. I'm just having a cool time chatting and havin a little fun on the internet with my Lakers people. And you come in with your little comments about me all the time.

Your calling me a clown and saying I can't be serious, look at your avatar. I bet you won the Adam Sandler look alike contest at the annual hee-haa carnival. In all your pics you joke around yet you call me a clown? For what? what typing some funny things?

I just turned 18 a couple months ago by the way. I just like to have fun. If that's ok with you.

If u wanna know if i like to have fun or joke around then ASK LakersGyrl2003, she knows me good.

I dont like ur "funny" stuff, cause IMO it aint funny.
Its like that u act to be funny, i dont know, maybe i´m right maybe wrong, i dont know.

You turned 18?
Hhhhmmmmmm...ok if u say that.
I wouldnt say that ur 18, but ey whatever.

Just look what u wrote to in the Latvia topic, is that suppose to be funny or what?
I cant laugh about some dumb s..... like Latvia 3rd World Country, i really think that u even DONT KNOW what the 3rd World Countrys are.

Because of posts like this i cant take u serious, then again this Peaz = bla bla bla German, is this funny or what?
Did u ever saw a post from me Posto = bla bla bla American?

Maybe i´m the only one here that cant laugh about it, but posto, u aint funny in ma eyes.

P.S. i look like Adam Sandler?
Eeemmmm u smoke, right?
Last edited by Peaz on Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peaz

Postby Danny Ainge on Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:02 pm

I'm keeping on eye on this post. Remeber the golden rule, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. I personally don't care if Y'all hate each other, but you will respect each other not to flame. Y'all have been warned.
Danny Ainge

Postby Peaz on Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:08 pm

Danny Ainge wrote:I'm keeping on eye on this post. Remeber the golden rule, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. I personally don't care if Y'all hate each other, but you will respect each other not to flame. Y'all have been warned.

Its all cool between us, dont worry, we just trade phone numbers. :man12:
Peaz

Postby Guest on Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:15 pm

There was no flaming. He called me out, and I answered a couple questions..There's nothing else to it. Now there will be though if I keep getting little stupid comments directed towards me when I'm talking to and about something else.

That's all..

Postby Peaz on Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:19 pm

Posto wrote:There was no flaming. He called me out, and I answered a couple questions..There's nothing else to it. Now there will be though if I keep getting little stupid comments directed towards me when I'm talking to and about something else.

That's all..

No flaming, no dissin, no bad words, just a nice talk between two guys that KINDA cant smell eathother.
Peaz

Postby Danny Ainge on Thu Aug 19, 2004 5:36 pm

Peaz wrote:
Posto wrote:There was no flaming. He called me out, and I answered a couple questions..There's nothing else to it. Now there will be though if I keep getting little stupid comments directed towards me when I'm talking to and about something else.

That's all..

No flaming, no dissin, no bad words, just a nice talk between two guys that KINDA cant smell eathother.
Sounded to me like a bunch of cheap shots to me. All I know is, running your mouth off like a punk is not a way to get ahead on this site. I'm not taking any sides on this. I'm just giving fair warning before you say something you might regret.
Danny Ainge

Next

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments