Getting a bit tired of this.

Getting a bit tired of this.

Postby Guest on Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:58 pm

http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9139&start=20&sid=5ba695899be73b12883f9aa36fd65c64

Material from a locked thread reposted ...
When pointed out, it's ignored and ridiculed.
Then reposted yet again in the same thread.

Looks like Fizzle is having a good time mocking the Rules around here.
And I'm sure it's helping alot to have LD2K post on the thread without doing anything about it.

Pardon me while I make another mental note about how the rules work around here.

Postby K-O-punch on Thu Apr 01, 2004 3:19 pm

hmm, there's no rule against quoting what someone has said in this forum, t-wolves rule, you and alot of others did it in this forum too remember?like when we're reporting someone? :man10: :man10: :man10:
K-O-punch

Postby Guest on Thu Apr 01, 2004 3:36 pm

The member count has gone way up in the last couple months, and they have little time fix every little thing like someone referring to something.

Let's not whine about ever word someone says that offends you though. We're not communists, freedom of speach is accepted.

Postby SnakeDoctor on Thu Apr 01, 2004 4:49 pm

Posto wrote:The member count has gone way up in the last couple months, and they have little time fix every little thing like someone referring to something.

Let's not whine about ever word someone says that offends you though. We're not communists, freedom of speach is accepted.

100% agreed........tpups rule is on here every 5 minutes trying to get people banned or reprimanded :man13:
SnakeDoctor

Postby clublakers on Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:44 am

tpups rule is on here every 5 minutes trying to get people banned or reprimanded

I would be willing to bet T-Wolves Rule takes the majority of the attacks around here... if I were him I'd be a little skittish too.

From the top down we don't have a policy on locking threads. Our staff has free reign to use discretion in closing threads. If the staff member that closed the thread takes offense in the material reposted, I'll leave it up to them to follow up if necessary.

Keep on rockin TWR.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments