tv guide

tv guide

Postby JSM on Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:55 pm

I think it would be useful to have a section somewhere for laker tv listings, and it would have for the week if any laker was going to be a guest on a show and when the season starts it would list what games were on tv. I know this would take some work, but if someone could do it I think it would be quite helpful for us lakers fans.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby echo nation on Thu Jul 24, 2003 3:53 am

ooh i agree, but whos gonna do the work and find all that info?

if the site gets big enough we can talk to one of the relations people at the Laker organization and get updated lists...
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby clublakers on Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:39 am

The new and improved schedule will certainly have the standard events -- particularly the games -- which are announced long ahead of time. The Schedule page will remain static, and the current week (Sunday through Saturday) will be shown on the Main page as a quick reference -- as it appears now.

On the lower right of the main page you will find "Events"... this is for the spontaneous heads-up. Any time I hear of a player signing event, tv show appearance, etc. etc. I'll put it there. Unfortunately I'm not a tv/entertainment junkie and need help from everyone in getting this information. The best way to handle this is to email me with the event so I can post the update asap... events@clublakers.com.

Cool?
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Postby JSM on Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:59 am

alright thanks, that works. I'll try to help get you the info on events when I can
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments