Idea for Club Lakers

Idea for Club Lakers

Postby Ubershorty on Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:12 pm

I didn't know where to put this, but I have an idea for clublakers.com. Since a lot of people liked making trade ideas in the Lakers rumors section instead of the groundless trade ideas thread Club Lakers forced them not to make anymore on the Lakers rumors. I think they should make a new section called "Lakers Trade Ideas" since not a lot of people like to use the groundless trade ideas thread. A lot more people liked to make trade ideas when they could have their own topic and having people comment on it instead of it just being a comment on the groundless trade ideas thread. The "Lakers Trade Ideas" page could be up at the top in between Lakers Rumors and Lakers Forums.
Ubershorty

Postby tradelamarodom on Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:38 pm

yes if you put it in groundless about 3 people will look at it
tradelamarodom

Postby javier.m0793 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:19 pm

thank you this is a great ideas i like hereing trade ideas that people just thought of not of pople that are just on the market

thank you for making this idea i hope they do this
javier.m0793

Postby Lakerman JSJ on Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:11 pm

Duly noted. Thanks for the suggestion.

Moving to the Site Suggestions forum.
Image <-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Every time you want to unload on CL about how terrible our Ownership/Front Office is, I want you to step back, take a deep breath and read THIS.
Lakerman JSJ
Clublakers Moderator

Re: Idea for Club Lakers

Postby clublakers on Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:39 pm

Ubershorty wrote:I didn't know where to put this, but I have an idea for clublakers.com. Since a lot of people liked making trade ideas in the Lakers rumors section instead of the groundless trade ideas thread Club Lakers forced them not to make anymore on the Lakers rumors. I think they should make a new section called "Lakers Trade Ideas" since not a lot of people like to use the groundless trade ideas thread. A lot more people liked to make trade ideas when they could have their own topic and having people comment on it instead of it just being a comment on the groundless trade ideas thread. The "Lakers Trade Ideas" page could be up at the top in between Lakers Rumors and Lakers Forums.

JSM is working on the Trade Rumors as we speak. What fantastic things does he have in store for us? I wonder... :man3:
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Re: Idea for Club Lakers

Postby freeza17 on Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:30 pm

yer that is a sweet idea this forum is really nice
freeza17

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments