Lakers Multimedia Forum

Lakers Multimedia Forum

Postby KB24 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:41 am

Due to the lack of activity in our picture and video forums we have made yet another subtle but effective change.

From now on, you can share all your multimedia stuff (pics, vids, podcasts etc.) in our new subforum "Lakers Multimedia" as part of the Lakers Discussion.

Why? well the first and most important reason is saving your time, making things easier to navigate for you guys and reduce the clutter a little bit. The idea is to make it work like the gameday forum which means:

we will always sticky the unified highlights in LD for the last 2 games...once another game comes up, we will move the highlight of the oldest game into the multimedia forum for future searching. This allows us to show you the highlights where you like it most AND reduce clutter by being able to go to "Lakers Multimedia" to watch older highlights.

I hope you like it as much as we do and we will always try to find things to improve the clublakers experience.

At this point, I also want to use the chance to pay homage to our video geniuses and say how proud we are of having you guys. [CaChooKa Man and revgen]

Not only are they great members in terms of knowledge and behavior, but they also make thousands of Laker fans around the globe happy with daily highlight videos. I hope you all appreciate the hard work and admire the commitment, dedication, discipline and time that it takes to create those highlight reels for YOU and all that for FREE.

So on behalf of the staff and the members:

thank you guys for all your incredible contributions! I hope both of you know how amazingly appreciated you are.

Now lets wait for Kobe and co. to deliver more amazing highlights. :jam2:

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Re: Lakers Multimedia Forum

Postby bystander on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:50 am

I think it's a good idea KB24. Well done.

KB24 wrote:At this point, I also want to use the chance to pay homage to our video geniuses and say how proud we are of having you guys. [CaChooKa Man and revgen]

Not only are they great members in terms of knowledge and behavior, but they also make thousands of Laker fans around the globe happy with daily highlight videos. I hope you all appreciate the hard work and admire the commitment, dedication, discipline and time that it takes to create those highlight reels for YOU and all that for FREE.

So on behalf of the staff and the members:

thank you guys for all your incredible contributions! I hope both of you know how amazingly appreciated you are.

:bow: :bow: :bow:
pearl jam - little wing/maggot brain

best 9:30 minutes of music of all time
bystander

Postby KB24 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:56 am

thanks Bystander...actually you deserve credit too, for all those Pau videos that you collect and share here on CL. Its not like you guys get paid to do so, we have to appreciate whatever we can get...its a heaven sent present for fans in other countries who do not have the ability to watch games or can't afford it or whatever...

KB24
Site Admin

Postby Weezy on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:13 am

I think this is a great idea, the videos will get way more views here.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby bystander on Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:11 am

Eh guys, you should update the Link on the "Lakes Video" tab on the top.

bystander

Postby KB24 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:40 am

oh ya, I just need to figure out how to do that...will do, thanks for the heads up.

KB24
Site Admin

Postby bystander on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:47 pm

KB24 wrote:oh ya, I just need to figure out how to do that...will do, thanks for the heads up.

Probably in overall_header.php or in the css

Code: Select all
    <div id="hmenu-tabs">
        <ul>
        <li class="section-index"><a href="/" title="Los Angeles Lakers Forum"><span>Lakers Forum</span></a></li>
        <li class="Gameday"><a href="/lakers-gameday/" title="Los Angeles Lakers Gameday" ><span>Lakers Gameday</span></a></li>
        <li class="Videos"><a href="/lakers-videos/" title="Lakers Game Highlights"><span>Lakers Videos</span></a></li>
        <li class="Photos"><a href="/lakers-photos/" title="Los Angeles Lakers Images"><span>Lakers Photos</span></a></li>

<li class="Trade"><a href="/lakers-trade-rumors/" title="Los Angeles Lakers Trade Rumors"><span>Lakers Trade Rumors</span></a></li>
        </ul>
    </div><!-- end hmenu-tabs -->

Code: Select all
        <li class="Videos"><a href="/lakers-videos/" title="Lakers Game Highlights"><span>Lakers Videos</span></a></li>

bystander

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:35 am

Great idea, and thanks to C. Man, revgen, bystander, and anyone else here who contributes videos. :bow:
Thanks for the sig, Jr. Kobe.

mamatheregoesthatman

Postby Doc Brown on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:04 pm

I said it in the Utah section, but Ill say it again here because its warranted. Thanks for all the videos and highlights you guys do. Big ups to you outstanding citizens. :jam2:
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments