Last 3 days i kept getting error page

Last 3 days i kept getting error page

Postby kevin_401 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:10 am

Was something wrong with CL for the past 3 days (from 4-Jun onwards ) , i kept getting error page, sometimes with mysql errors and sometimes about crashed session
kevin_401

Re: Last 3 days i kept getting error page

Postby Sirron on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:18 am

kevin_401 wrote:Was something wrong with CL for the past 3 days (from 4-Jun onwards ) , i kept getting error page, sometimes with mysql errors and sometimes about crashed session
:man10: :man10: :man10:

I used to have that problem when I was new to the internets. That was simply a setting on your computer that caused that. Once you rebooted the computer, it came back up fine right?

Also, some occasional anti-virus programs will pollute your cache and not allow certain php applications appear as they should.

Man, that would have been a tragedy to have this site down during the finals. I can guarantee you that did not happen. :jam2:
Sirron
Mst Intrsting mn n th wrld

Postby kevin_401 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:32 am

Wow i though it was down..

It def is not a case of computer reboot as i reboot everyday..Neither it is a antivirus issue..

Anyway my router was giving me problems accessing all websites using my n800 tablet.. my desktop was not showing any issues for websites other than CL.

I rebooted my router this morning.. n800 tablet started working well for other websites need to go check when i get home if i can access CL, i have a feeling my router must have been the cause...

I was getting so irritated not being able to get to CL when we are doing well in this intense finals..

000000 wrote:
kevin_401 wrote:Was something wrong with CL for the past 3 days (from 4-Jun onwards ) , i kept getting error page, sometimes with mysql errors and sometimes about crashed session
:man10: :man10: :man10:

I used to have that problem when I was new to the internets. That was simply a setting on your computer that caused that. Once you rebooted the computer, it came back up fine right?

Also, some occasional anti-virus programs will pollute your cache and not allow certain php applications appear as they should.

Man, that would have been a tragedy to have this site down during the finals. I can guarantee you that did not happen. :jam2:
kevin_401

Postby Weezy on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:28 am

CL was down, sirron's just getting his early morning jollies.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby kevin_401 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:36 am

Thanks for the info..

Weezy wrote:CL was down, sirron's just getting his early morning jollies.
kevin_401

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments