I'm a little upset

I'm a little upset

Postby Guest on Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:11 pm

Where is T-Wolves Rule? Does he still post? He's my favorite poster on this board for having the guts to speak his opinion once he's flamed on by the biased Laker fans on this site, he defends himself. If he left because of you guys, you people should be ashamed. You chase off these people just cuz they have different opinions. Jesus if I write something about my Knicks I'm afraid people here are gonna track me down. Please, look at where I post. I think 98% of my posts have been in Open Court and Around The Rim. Are the Knicks fans next? Do you Laker fans want only Laker fans on this board? Do you NOT want to have a real discussion with a diferent opinion because I could leave this board in a heartbeat. I am disgusted. I truly am. FFK should not have been banned and I don't care if he was the biggest a-hole on the board. He should be able to bend the rules a little because he's the one who's posts are interesting. You frikin Laker fans can't have a real discussion when it's so repetitive. It's like "Kobe's good I hope he stays". "Agreed." I mean come on what's wrong with you guys?!?! If you ask me, we need four more admins (clublakers x4 cuz he's really smart and unbiased). No offense to your mods but I was checking a thread and one time Posto said "Our mods are busy, they don't have time to correct everything". Well if you ask me we need more mods and here's a suggestion: MAKE A KNICKS FAN A MOD OR A FAN OF ANOTHER TEAM! I like this site a little even if I do only post in Open Court and Around The Rim but whenever I visit this forum it makes me wanna request to get banned. This site needs help. Quickly.
So where ever you are T-Wolves Rule, come back please! Join www.knicksonline.com 'cause you'll be welcome there! We could use some great posters like you!!!
Guest

 

Re: I'm a little upset

Postby Starbury AJD on Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:31 pm

Only The Knicks wrote:Where is T-Wolves Rule? Does he still post? He's my favorite poster on this board for having the guts to speak his opinion once he's flamed on by the biased Laker fans on this site, he defends himself. If he left because of you guys, you people should be ashamed. You chase off these people just cuz they have different opinions. Jesus if I write something about my Knicks I'm afraid people here are gonna track me down. Please, look at where I post. I think 98% of my posts have been in Open Court and Around The Rim. Are the Knicks fans next? Do you Laker fans want only Laker fans on this board? Do you NOT want to have a real discussion with a diferent opinion because I could leave this board in a heartbeat. I am disgusted. I truly am. FFK should not have been banned and I don't care if he was the biggest a-hole on the board. He should be able to bend the rules a little because he's the one who's posts are interesting. You frikin Laker fans can't have a real discussion when it's so repetitive. It's like "Kobe's good I hope he stays". "Agreed." I mean come on what's wrong with you guys?!?! If you ask me, we need four more admins (clublakers x4 cuz he's really smart and unbiased). No offense to your mods but I was checking a thread and one time Posto said "Our mods are busy, they don't have time to correct everything". Well if you ask me we need more mods and here's a suggestion: MAKE A KNICKS FAN A MOD OR A FAN OF ANOTHER TEAM! I like this site a little even if I do only post in Open Court and Around The Rim but whenever I visit this forum it makes me wanna request to get banned. This site needs help. Quickly.
So where ever you are T-Wolves Rule, come back please! Join www.knicksonline.com 'cause you'll be welcome there! We could use some great posters like you!!!

CAN I GET A LAY-UP?


LAY-UP!!!
Starbury AJD

 
Posts: 537
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:31 pm
Location: NY

Postby GWHiZiTSPHiL on Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:32 pm

wow, i never knew you felt so afraid to post your opinions. you should NEVER be afraid to express your opinions (unless it's something inappropriate), and if you feel like you can't in here then I guess it's in best interest for you to leave, I would. I don't see too many people hating on you and I think this is a very good board, so is this more about you or TwolvesFan? i guess it couldn't be your fault. i don't really feel the same as you, but I can definately understand where you're coming from. don't worry, you shouldn't take people so seriously too, most of the comments that seem to offend you are probably just ignorant statements.

as for twolvesrule, didn't he leave once his team got eliminated? he was a great poster with a lot of knowledge of the nba, i would like to see him post back here.
GWHiZiTSPHiL
Clublakers Rep: Clippers
 
Posts: 12195
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:43 am
Location: Buena Park, CA

Postby clublakers on Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:45 pm

We also liked and supported T-Wolves Rule, as he was one of our team reps... but he decided it was in his best interest to drop a bomb on us and requested banishment when the Lakers were eliminated from the Finals. I was disappointed as it was offensive and unnecessary, but life goes on.

We have always treated ant-Laker fans fairly and protected them when necessary. Ask our long-time members who we are harder on, Laker fans or anti-Laker fans? Speak your mind, because that is was makes for good discussion and great forums.

If you have seen any member disappear from this forum, it was for a very good reason, and not without countless warnings. I dislike banning members to a fault... ask anyone on staff.

I recommend pm'ing myself or a mod if anyone has any queries regarding a specific member.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

Image
User avatar
clublakers
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3936
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: So Cal

Postby Guest on Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:52 pm

clublakers wrote:We also liked and supported T-Wolves Rule

We? Who? As far as I know, you're the only one. I don't frikin blame him for requestiong banishment as I have thought about it many times myself. No offense to you clublakers, but I know you might say you guys support him, but the members here did NOT! No offense to the CL staff I just think we need more mods. If you guys are too "busy" to correst "every little thing" then I have two things to say to that:
1. What are you doing that's more important?
2. Why were you given the job if you run on such a busy schedule?
I think as of right now, since TWR is gone, the best 3 members are clublakers (unbiased), BDG (unbiased), and jsm0331 (unbiased).
CLUBLAKERS WHY DO YOU THINK T-WOLVES RULE REQUESTED TO BE BANNED?
Guest

 

Postby clublakers on Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:27 pm

I just think we need more mods. If you guys are too "busy" to correst "every little thing"


Our mods aren't here to micromanage, they are here to assist as necessary.

CLUBLAKERS WHY DO YOU THINK T-WOLVES RULE REQUESTED TO BE BANNED?


I don't understand why anyone would request to be banned. I don't like Burger King, but I don't walk in there, throw food and demand that banish me. I go to In-n-Out.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

Image
User avatar
clublakers
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3936
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: So Cal

Postby SMUnderground on Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:31 pm

i remember t-wolves rule's last post was bashing all laker fans..it was not a good sight..but he left us..oh well.
Image
User avatar
SMUnderground

 
Posts: 6647
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:10 pm
Location: SM

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:35 pm

I also liked TWolves Rule, he was dedicated to his team, and he was good to debate with. He got participated in flame wars, and he even called me out. I never flamed him. That didn't bother me one bit. He was a great contributing member, but he had to part due to countless breaking of the rules. We had to ban several great members, because they couldn't follow the rules, and that's the whole point. Just because they're great members, doesn't mean that they can break the rules. Here at Clublakers we treat other fans with the same respect as Lakers fans because we repect the opinions of others. We're not just a biased group of fans, we're open to debates, and that's what makes our site great.
LakersGyrl2003

 
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:04 am

Postby SnakeDoctor on Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:41 pm

He should be able to bend the rules a little because he's the one who's posts are interesting.


i dont think anyone should be able to bend the rules.......one set of rules for people who's posts "are interesting" and other rules for those who's posts arent interesting.....? interesting :man10:
User avatar
SnakeDoctor

 
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:53 pm
Location: The LBC

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:58 pm

SnakeDoctor wrote:
He should be able to bend the rules a little because he's the one who's posts are interesting.


i dont think anyone should be able to bend the rules.......one set of rules for people who's posts "are interesting" and other rules for those who's posts arent interesting.....? interesting :man10:


Thank you. No one is allowed to "bend the rules" just because it's a matter of opinion of how interesting their posts are. One set of rules goes for everyone. No exceptions.
LakersGyrl2003

 
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:04 am

Postby Starbury AJD on Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:16 am

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:
SnakeDoctor wrote:
He should be able to bend the rules a little because he's the one who's posts are interesting.


i dont think anyone should be able to bend the rules.......one set of rules for people who's posts "are interesting" and other rules for those who's posts arent interesting.....? interesting :man10:


One set of rules goes for everyone. No exceptions.
ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT ALL THE MEMBERS ON CL ARE TREATED EQUALLY? :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: Sorry, I just find that hysterical.
Starbury AJD

 
Posts: 537
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:31 pm
Location: NY

Postby BDG on Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:30 am

OnlyTheKnicks, athough I respect your passion, I think you should have made sure your facts were correct before making this post.

With T-Wolves Rule, he went out like a coward. Immediately after the Lakers lost to the Pistons, he came back and made a post in which he told the entire site to "go f*** yourselves." After being warned in the past before for personal attacks, if that's not asking to be banned, I don't know what is.

futurefelonkobe on the other hand had countless personal attacks against other members and after many warnings, he was booted.

You claim that the moderators here silence fans of the other team. However, you lack evidence. Please show me one thread, made by a fan of a team other than the Lakers, that was locked for no good reason.

We don't ban people for no reason at all. At the same time, we won't make an announcement that one of our members have left us.
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40955
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Guest on Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:35 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:OnlyTheKnicks, athough I respect your passion, I think you should have made sure your facts were correct before making this post.

With T-Wolves Rule, he went out like a coward. Immediately after the Lakers lost to the Pistons, he came back and made a post in which he told the entire site to "go f*** yourselves." After being warned in the past before for personal attacks, if that's not asking to be banned, I don't know what is.

futurefelonkobe on the other hand had countless personal attacks against other members and after many warnings, he was booted.

You claim that the moderators here silence fans of the other team. However, you lack evidence. Please show me one thread, made by a fan of a team other than the Lakers, that was locked for no good reason.

We don't ban people for no reason at all. At the same time, we won't make an announcement that one of our members have left us.

Evidence huh? Well you want some evidence of non Laker fans being bashed for no reason here:
http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewto ... 8a76b2b56e
Also, I want someone to read this thread and see if it's fair cuz I think it's BS!
http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10088
I don't wanna be mean, or any of that, but I think this is my last thread that I will participate in before I've had it with www.clublakers.com, because I'm fed up.
Guest

 

Postby JSM on Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:45 pm

Only The Knicks wrote:Evidence huh? Well you want some evidence of non Laker fans being bashed for no reason here:
http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewto ... 8a76b2b56e
Also, I want someone to read this thread and see if it's fair cuz I think it's BS!
http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10088
I don't wanna be mean, or any of that, but I think this is my last thread that I will participate in before I've had it with www.clublakers.com, because I'm fed up.


I guess you don't remember FFK. He bashed and flamed everyone, members that do that will receive some bashing. This isn't condoned, but it does happen, and egging others on doesn't help the situation, and that's exactly what he did.

What exactly is BS in that thread?
User avatar
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator
 
Posts: 94034
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:40 pm
Location: Atlanta

Postby Guest on Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:04 pm

jsm0331 wrote:
Only The Knicks wrote:Evidence huh? Well you want some evidence of non Laker fans being bashed for no reason here:
http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewto ... 8a76b2b56e
Also, I want someone to read this thread and see if it's fair cuz I think it's BS!
http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10088
I don't wanna be mean, or any of that, but I think this is my last thread that I will participate in before I've had it with www.clublakers.com, because I'm fed up.


I guess you don't remember FFK. He bashed and flamed everyone, members that do that will receive some bashing. This isn't condoned, but it does happen, and egging others on doesn't help the situation, and that's exactly what he did.

What exactly is BS in that thread?

The fact that it was locked! I would have posted there instead of making a new topic.
Guest

 

Postby Guest on Wed Jul 14, 2004 2:05 pm

Also, does anyone know if T-Wolves Rule posts at any other boards?
Guest

 

Postby Guest on Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:19 pm

Guest

 

Postby Guest on Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:32 pm

Why you must really have no time on your hand. Your getting so emotional about a message board where someone says one thing that might be slightly offensive to you.

By the beard of Zeus you need to settle down young fello.
Guest

 

Postby Guest on Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:50 pm

Posto wrote:Why you must really have no time on your hand. Your getting so emotional about a message board where someone says one thing that might be slightly offensive to you.

By the beard of Zeus you need to settle down young fello.

I'm not the one with 4800+ posts. Calm yourself.
Guest

 

Postby clublakers on Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:54 pm

Only The Knicks, I'm sorry you are unhappy with how we do things here, we're not going to micromanage the board.

If you have an issue with a specific member, it would be more productive if you pm'ed your complaint to a mod with a link to the offending thread.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

Image
User avatar
clublakers
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3936
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: So Cal

Postby Guest on Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:01 pm

Whatever. Screw this topic. I'll deal.
Guest

 

Postby Starbury AJD on Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:16 pm

Only The Knicks wrote:Whatever. Screw this topic. I'll deal.
Image
Starbury AJD

 
Posts: 537
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:31 pm
Location: NY

Postby Guest on Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:21 pm

Starbury AJD wrote:
Only The Knicks wrote:Whatever. Screw this topic. I'll deal.
Image

Thanks I'm excited to be OK!
Image
Guest

 


Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.