make a fanstasy nba game on post.

make a fanstasy nba game on post.

Postby bballclown07 on Tue Jul 20, 2004 3:53 pm

I dont know if u have seen like this or done this before but u can make thousands of posts from a single topic and it is fun too but hard work for a single person in charge or 2. if it is same as virtual GMs or fantasy NBA but I really dont know and never tried both.

required aim or email

Only up to 30 people joins and the first person to sign up pick a team out of 30.

get nba live 2004 or espn 2k4 or future '05

someone to run the fantasy draft and do all the sim games. Post every game updates like top scorers or highlight stat. Also in the beginning, he or she allowed the "owner" to pick a player they want in the draft. All done thru post or aim or email. There is more ideas but if u are still curious, just let me know if u want know more about rules or something.

People who signed up for the first 30 teams can trade players thru aim or email but to make it official, post it and let the person in charge be notified.

keep it going until all 82 games are simulated even in the playoffs.
bballclown07

Postby clublakers on Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:28 am

They tried a fantasy think last season and I think it fizzled.

I dig the fantasy ball, and think we can find a yahoo or nba.com league to join and let it do all of the work for us. Someone can still report back standings if we have to create several leagues.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Postby bballclown07 on Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:23 pm

Oh weird but it is hard to join. Always fill up fast. It doesnt matter now. I have espn basketball on ps2 now. On fantasy season with fantasty on. won 2 championships already with lakers. Going on 3-peat roll right now. cant wait for 2k4.
bballclown07

Postby S.R.05 on Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:49 pm

in my fantasy league all the spots were closed so i had to take the bucks :man6: but it was after a fantasy draft so i got a couple real life lakers :man12:
Hindsight is 20/20
S.R.05
Clublakers Analyst

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments