Mobile Site or ...

Mobile Site or ...

Postby Kingsama on Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:47 am

an app.

During our down time I was frequenting our brethren (lg and tln) and noticed that TLN has a great mobile site that made checking out the site on a celly fast, easy, and vastly more accessible. Is there anyway we could get something like this? or an app that would allow the same thing?
Kingsama

Re: Mobile Site or ...

Postby XXIV on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Sounds like a great idea, but if the site were down wouldn't that cause the mobile site to go down as well?
XXIV

Postby Kingsama on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:29 pm

XXIV wrote:Sounds like a great idea, but if the site were down wouldn't that cause the mobile site to go down as well?

yeah i realize that, i was just trying to say that i discovered this while the mother ship is down. and to be honest in keeping up with news on the fly i am on TLN as its easier to access then CL. obviously when a computer is near ill be here, but the mobile site is really nice.
Kingsama

Postby trodgers on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Indeed this is a great idea. My phone isn't really made for Internet browsing, so I can do almost nothing on it. It's almost impossible to check CL on it.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments