Mods-Please post Page#

Mods-Please post Page#

Postby Barnstable on Wed May 21, 2008 4:24 pm

Mods, when you modify the title of a thread to include new info, please remember to include the page number of the new info, if you can.

Some threads (like the Bynum thread) get so many posts after Gumby gives info, that I have to go searching through multiple pages before I find the original quote.
"league getting mitch-slapped"
Barnstable
CL Global Moderator

Postby Vasashi17 on Wed May 21, 2008 5:47 pm

My bad. I assumed people would just read the 1st post, which is the common trend of that particular thread when updates do occur.

Also to kobe_luver, the author of that thread, I was the mod that "modified" your thread title and initial post to hold both a clearer updated thread title and to hold the official press release along with the quotes you displayed by gumby.

So I hope that didn't rub you the wrong way. The only thing that was modded was the title, otherwise, your initial post stayed intact except for the addition of the official press release.

You have been doing an excellent job in continuously updating the Drew situation, so I hope you continue and again, if I rubbed you the wrong way with my "modifications" then I apologize.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Chicano on Wed May 21, 2008 11:19 pm

Awesome work Vasashi17 & I especially love how you handle your business so responsibly & maturely. The fact that you went the extra mile to mention in case you rubbed him the wrong way in any way, you apologize, not many would do that. That is rare in today's world, internet or not, we need more people like you. I just couldn't go without mentioning/saying that when I read through this thread.
Chicano

Postby Vasashi17 on Fri May 23, 2008 9:12 pm

^^^You give me too much credit Chicano. I'm a jerk....the staff will tell ya. The only reason I still have my "position" on this site is cause I got dirty secrets on each of them. Oh, if guys only knew the dirt I have on KB24, JSM and BDG. :man9:
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby The LeBrons on Fri May 23, 2008 9:21 pm

Sirron was clearly being sarcastic btw.
“That was a trip. It felt great, though. I don’t got to worry about nobody poisoning my burger now. I can eat in peace.”

- Kobe, the NBA MVP
The LeBrons

Postby Heir on Tue May 27, 2008 10:21 pm

Chicano wrote:Awesome work Vasashi17 & I especially love how you handle your business so responsibly & maturely. The fact that you went the extra mile to mention in case you rubbed him the wrong way in any way, you apologize, not many would do that. That is rare in today's world, internet or not, we need more people like you. I just couldn't go without mentioning/saying that when I read through this thread.

I agree. He's definitely one of the mods here that sticks out in a great way.
President of Royal Freshness Entertainment

Yes We Can
Heir

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments