movie stars?

movie stars?

Postby Shaq Fan on Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:25 pm

I don't understand whats with all these ppl? are they the same person or what:

Urkel
Karl Winslow
Estrada
the guy from wonder years
Ron Jeremy


does anyone know?
Image


props to hoopskillz, OTK, Eyecue and DA.....
User avatar
Shaq Fan

 
Posts: 5949
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2003 8:09 am
Location: PA

Postby GWHiZiTSPHiL on Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:57 pm

I must confess I'm all of them, including Shaq Fan which means I'm responding to my own question. Weird isn't it?
GWHiZiTSPHiL
Clublakers Rep: Clippers
 
Posts: 12195
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:43 am
Location: Buena Park, CA

Postby Crono0801 on Wed Sep 01, 2004 6:04 pm

damn then you got about 7000 total post Ghwiz :man4: :man4:
User avatar
Crono0801
Good Call Stats Team
 
Posts: 8034
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 8:48 pm
Location: Mill Creek/Seattle, WA

Postby Furious D on Wed Sep 01, 2004 7:43 pm

GWHiZiTSPHiL wrote:I must confess I'm all of them, including Shaq Fan which means I'm responding to my own question. Weird isn't it?


Hahahaha. :man10: Genius. Pure genius. I knew shaq fan had to be a joke.
"That's where I want your jersey in about in about ten years." - Mitch Kupchak
User avatar
Furious D
Good Call Stats Team
 
Posts: 3737
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:03 am
Location: CALIFORNIA

Postby LukeWalton on Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:56 pm

no way Ghwizz is not Shaq FAn what about Shaq fans bro
User avatar
LukeWalton

 
Posts: 8978
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:12 pm
Location: Los Angles

Postby S.R.05 on Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:55 am

LukeWalton wrote:no way Ghwizz is not Shaq FAn what about Shaq fans bro


it was a joke
Hindsight is 20/20
User avatar
S.R.05
Clublakers Analyst
 
Posts: 11366
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 9:18 pm
Location: Chatsworth, CA

Postby SnakeDoctor on Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:27 pm

I say get rid of these so called "movie stars". The only thing more annoying than all these 'congratulations to me on my 345th post' threads are these members coming in here with all there 2nd or 3rd membernames spamming as movie stars. Frankly, it contributes nothing to the site.

I know the common response will be 'if you dont like it, then leave'. Thats fine. I do like coming to this site and talking basketball and even other sports and topics with the members, but in my opinion, all this spamming with the movie star garbage is really making this site less appealing to members who want to come here for good laker/sports/off topic discussion. I think its fairly obvious that these 'celebrity' spammers are current members and Im sure we all know who they are.

If the goal of clublakers is just increase the quantity of members, thats cool. But if quality means anything, I would hope that some of this celebrity/congratulations spamming could be reeled in or deleted. I think it really encourages people who come here looking for good, quality, Laker talk to go elsewhere..........Just an idle thought.
User avatar
SnakeDoctor

 
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:53 pm
Location: The LBC

Postby GuRu on Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:36 pm

SnakeDoctor wrote:I say get rid of these so called "movie stars". The only thing more annoying than all these 'congratulations to me on my 345th post' threads are these members coming in here with all there 2nd or 3rd membernames spamming as movie stars. Frankly, it contributes nothing to the site.

I know the common response will be 'if you dont like it, then leave'. Thats fine. I do like coming to this site and talking basketball and even other sports and topics with the members, but in my opinion, all this spamming with the movie star garbage is really making this site less appealing to members who want to come here for good laker/sports/off topic discussion. I think its fairly obvious that these 'celebrity' spammers are current members and Im sure we all know who they are.

If the goal of clublakers is just increase the quantity of members, thats cool. But if quality means anything, I would hope that some of this celebrity/congratulations spamming could be reeled in or deleted. I think it really encourages people who come here looking for good, quality, Laker talk to go elsewhere..........Just an idle thought.


I agree, hey Snake, drop some posts in the other forums, i havent seen you in a while. I love your insight, lets hear some noise....

might i suggest


http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=309067#309067
Win the Pacific. Win the West. Win a Ring
User avatar
GuRu
Better Than You
 
Posts: 30127
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:21 pm
Location: Michigan

Postby Guest on Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:23 pm

I did GuRu.
Guest

 

Postby SMUnderground on Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:51 am

wow..
Image
User avatar
SMUnderground

 
Posts: 6647
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 11:10 pm
Location: SM

Postby RHCP on Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:35 am

I have a confession. I am actually all the mods :man1:
User avatar
RHCP
2nd Cousin of Cherokee Parks
 
Posts: 7320
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:48 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby vincejs on Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:06 pm

all and none. lol
peep
User avatar
vincejs

 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 7:49 pm
Location: EE


Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.