New Club Sites

Postby The Laker Link on Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:51 pm

Should I change my name here to the Utah Laker Link since it is like that in ClubJazz and all that stuff or should I leave my name as is?
The Laker Link

Postby Klewfish on Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:46 pm

^ I changed mine. But yours isn't way different here and there. Mine went from LakersKB24LO7 to Klewfish.

On a side note, everyone continue to help out our sites. Register and just contribute a little bit here and there when you can.
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
Klewfish
ClubNetsHoops.com Administrator

Postby Danny Ainge on Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:00 pm

http://www.clubkingshoops.com/

Hey guys come check out the site and drop a line I get tired of talking to myself.
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby heykid on Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:06 pm

yeah, I am running www.clubsonics.com

Thanks to JSM and BDG for helping me get on my feet :jam2: :bow:
heykid
ClubSonics.com Administrator

Postby Snake Eyes on Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:27 pm

So does ClubHornets not have an Admin at this point? Just curious because I applied a long time ago and was just wondering if I didn't get it, then who is the lucky person that did get it?
Snake Eyes

Postby ADT on Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:49 am

ANyone a clubbobcats or clubrockets admin yet? im down...
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."

Formally known as: KobeOdom24/7

I Bleed Purple & Gold!!

Ship His A$$ out!
-Kobe Bryant on Andrew Bynum

ADT

Postby Klewfish on Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:58 pm

Have you done your daily share of contributing to sister sites today?
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
Klewfish

Postby Nash4MVPx3 on Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:09 pm

ClubSuns.com is up and running! Come on over and share the love, or the hate! haha

This site is what I'd like ClubSuns to be like. You Laker fans do a great job of running this place and keeping Laker fans active on the board. This site has given me a few ideas already.

www.clubsuns.com
Nash4MVPx3

Postby LaLaKeRz4LiFe on Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:10 pm

clubsuns?! :disagree: :bang: :man12:
LaLaKeRz4LiFe

Postby Klewfish on Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:44 pm

Nash4MVPx3 wrote:ClubSuns.com is up and running! Come on over and share the love, or the ! haha

This site is what I'd like ClubSuns to be like. You Laker fans do a great job of running this place and keeping Laker fans active on the board. This site has given me a few ideas already.

www.clubsuns.com

Just a warning...Your username isn't going to be too popular around these parts....
Klewfish

Postby Shadow on Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:43 pm

I wanna join club spurs! :bang:
Shadow

Postby BDG on Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:17 pm

Luigi wrote:I wanna join club spurs! :bang:
Why can't you?
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Kasumi on Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:45 pm

BDG wrote:
Luigi wrote:I wanna join club spurs! :bang:
Why can't you?
A response has been sent to Luigi.
ImageImage

"Basketball reasons" is as believable coming from Mitch Kupchak as it was coming from David Stern. #IWantedPhil
Kasumi
ClubSpurs.com Administrator

Postby wizards4life on Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:19 pm

hey guys please join clubwizards. We need more members. :freak2:
wizards4life
ClubWizardsHoops.com Administrator

Postby Klewfish on Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:42 am

wizards4life wrote:hey guys please join clubwizards. We need more members. :freak2:

ClubNetsHoops needs a boost too, Nameant is the only one to post there in the last week. I've tried hard to get a lot of news/topics going, but no one contributes.

We need fellow members to get involved to get these places going. If potential members look at the site and see nothing happening, they won't register. But if they see good debates going on, and different members participating, they will be more likely to join.
Klewfish

Postby Kasumi on Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:36 pm

Starting, growing and running a forum is not easy work, as many of the Club sites are discovering. ClubSpurs is fortunate in that we had a fan-base already when we transferred from Spurs Central to ClubSpurs. The key is not to just recruit members who are Lakers fans from CL to your site, you need fans of your own team.

Utilize myspace to invite people, go to a game (provided you live in the city your team is in) and hand out flyers for your site. Original content is important, one of the draws of CS is our great graphics designers who do a lot of fantastic wallpapers.

Most of all, it takes patience. You're not going to build it up overnight but if you're persistent and work hard, it's exciting to see what can become of it.
ImageImage

"Basketball reasons" is as believable coming from Mitch Kupchak as it was coming from David Stern. #IWantedPhil
Kasumi
ClubSpurs.com Administrator

Postby Klewfish on Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:42 pm

missmyzte wrote:Starting, growing and running a forum is not easy work, as many of the Club sites are discovering. ClubSpurs is fortunate in that we had a fan-base already when we transferred from Spurs Central to ClubSpurs. The key is not to just recruit members who are Lakers fans from CL to your site, you need fans of your own team.

Utilize myspace to invite people, go to a game (provided you live in the city your team is in) and hand out flyers for your site. Original content is important, one of the draws of CS is our great graphics designers who do a lot of fantastic wallpapers.

Most of all, it takes patience. You're not going to build it up overnight but if you're persistent and work hard, it's exciting to see what can become of it.

Yea I understand we can't rely on CL people. But it frustrates me as an admin, when I see a "guest" online, and they don't register. I've advertised on myspace/facebook/youtube and haven't gotten any new members in two weeks. I have had two people other than myself post a total of 5 times the past week.
I just think with some help from CL people, debates can get going, and when guests check out the site, they will be more likely to register.
Klewfish

Postby lakerskobe247 on Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:36 pm

anyone notice that when someone swears on these sites is says "swearing is not permitted at clubLAKERS?" :freak2:
lakerskobe247

Postby heykid on Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:26 pm

Klewfish wrote:Yea I understand we can't rely on CL people. But it frustrates me as an admin, when I see a "guest" online, and they don't register. I've advertised on myspace/facebook/youtube and haven't gotten any new members in two weeks. I have had two people other than myself post a total of 5 times the past week.
I just think with some help from CL people, debates can get going, and when guests check out the site, they will be more likely to register.
You need to go to the NJ newspapers websites, they surely have forums.

Most of my members are from those type sites. Look at how www.ClubSonics.com is doing (we have the most posts of the recently added forums)
heykid

Postby Klewfish on Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:46 pm

heykid wrote:
Klewfish wrote:Yea I understand we can't rely on CL people. But it frustrates me as an admin, when I see a "guest" online, and they don't register. I've advertised on myspace/facebook/youtube and haven't gotten any new members in two weeks. I have had two people other than myself post a total of 5 times the past week.
You need to go to the NJ newspapers websites, they surely have forums.

Most of my members are from those type sites. Look at how www.ClubSonics.com is doing (we have the most posts of the recently added forums)

I've advertised, just not getting anybody looking.
Klewfish

Postby heykid on Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:57 am

well, I am stopping by to help out...ok? :man1:
heykid

Postby Kent K25 on Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:12 am

heykid wrote:Most of my members are from those type sites. Look at how www.ClubSonics.com is doing (we have the most posts of the recently added forums)

True...we're right up there as well...difference being that while you and I both have about 1/4 of our sites posts (I'm a bit under 25% and you're over) my number one poster isn't me :jam2:

LOL, nothing like some friendly competition :man12:
Kent K25

Postby Klewfish on Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:39 am

QuenteK25 wrote:
heykid wrote:Most of my members are from those type sites. Look at how www.ClubSonics.com is doing (we have the most posts of the recently added forums)

True...we're right up there as well...difference being that while you and I both have about 1/4 of our sites posts (I'm a bit under 25% and you're over) my number one poster isn't me :jam2:

I have 69% of mine. It was around 77% the other day, so I have been getting contributions.
Klewfish

Postby heykid on Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:11 pm

QuenteK25 wrote:

Oh, its on!!!! I have a plenty of good Sonics posters, the only reason I have the most posts is because I start most threads....but yeah, its on!!!
heykid

Postby heykid on Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:22 pm

QK25- you make up 29%, and so do I....ya retard :man13:
heykid

PreviousNext

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments