New Club Sites

New Club Sites

Postby clublakers on Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:58 pm

I FINALLY finished http://www.clubmagichoops.com today. Sorry it took so long.

Today we launched http://www.clubbulls.com and http://www.clubcavs.com.

http://www.rivernuts.com is 98% complete -- I just need forum topics and writers. If any Poker fans want to help me start the forums and/or write for the site, email admin@bogdock.com.

We are continuing to launch two new websites each week, so email admin@bogdock.com if you are qualified to admin a club hoop site (just be a big fan, I'll do the rest) -- or if you have an idea for a non-basketball site.

Next up is Hawks, Kings, Rockets, Politics and Beer. :kobe1:
Call it from Heaven Chick.

Image
User avatar
clublakers
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3931
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: So Cal

Postby Kob3eight on Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:03 pm

I registered for Club Magics, but I never gotten a confirmation email.

And LJ said he can't log into his own site with the pass clublakers gave him for Club Magics.
Song Currently Playing
Image
User avatar
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey
 
Posts: 10112
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:20 pm
Location: down in the gutters

Postby trodgers on Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:03 pm

Club Beer? Sign me up :man1:
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
User avatar
trodgers
Site Manager
 
Posts: 46212
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:31 pm
Location: Orlando

Postby MiKEJaY on Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:07 pm

k0pr0phage wrote:Club Beer? Sign me up :man1:
Image
User avatar
MiKEJaY

 
Posts: 1388
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:54 pm

Postby nicehair911 on Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:14 pm

^600 post nice.

Nice job bogdock. But alot of the these forums are not even active. In fact the only one that really is, is clublakers? :man3:
User avatar
nicehair911

 
Posts: 12327
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:59 pm
Location: Wit so much drama in da LBC it's kinda hard bein Snoop D-O double G

Postby trodgers on Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:21 pm

nicehair911 wrote:^600 post nice.

Nice job bogdock. But alot of the these forums are not even active. In fact the only one that really is, is clublakers? :man3:
They just launched those. I know that the Magic club is thriving and Misty posts a bunch at the Spurs one.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
User avatar
trodgers
Site Manager
 
Posts: 46212
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:31 pm
Location: Orlando

Postby Massacre on Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:36 pm

Kob3eight wrote:I registered for Club Magics, but I never gotten a confirmation email.
And LJ said he can't log into his own site with the pass clublakers gave him for Club Magics.


Same here, but for Bulls and Cavs.
User avatar
Massacre
Clublakers Moderator
 
Posts: 10785
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:07 pm

Postby Kob3eight on Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:06 pm

M4ss4cr3 247 wrote:
Kob3eight wrote:I registered for Club Magics, but I never gotten a confirmation email.
And LJ said he can't log into his own site with the pass clublakers gave him for Club Magics.


Same here, but for Bulls and Cavs.
I got confirmation from Bulls and Cavs.

I know I entered the correct email address because I tripled checked it.

Weird.
Song Currently Playing
Image
User avatar
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey
 
Posts: 10112
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:20 pm
Location: down in the gutters

Postby John3:16 on Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:10 pm

lakerswiz wrote:it took clublakers a while to get going and that was after they had a strong base of fans from the original site....and the lakers are the biggest name in sports....so the other teams will prolly take longer



No doubt. This site didn't really take off until the Kobe trial. The others will catch on.
Image
User avatar
John3:16
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 31755
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:23 am
Location: Anywhere but LD after a loss.

Postby Massacre on Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:51 pm

Kob3eight wrote:
M4ss4cr3 247 wrote:
Kob3eight wrote:I registered for Club Magics, but I never gotten a confirmation email.
And LJ said he can't log into his own site with the pass clublakers gave him for Club Magics.


Same here, but for Bulls and Cavs.
I got confirmation from Bulls and Cavs.

I know I entered the correct email address because I tripled checked it.

Weird.


My Cavs one came, but my bulls one has yet to arrive. :man5:
User avatar
Massacre
Clublakers Moderator
 
Posts: 10785
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:07 pm

Postby Kasumi on Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:04 pm

It takes a lot of time, energy and dedication to build a community, it doesn't happen overnight. ClubSpurs.com is a little different because we merged from the old SpursCentral so we already had a lot of people and have been building that community for several years.

To help the other sites kick off, when you hear news, don't just post it in the NBA Discussion forum, go post it in that site's board as well.

Don't give up on the other sites, support them by visiting them.
ImageImage

"Basketball reasons" is as believable coming from Mitch Kupchak as it was coming from David Stern. #IWantedPhil
User avatar
Kasumi
ClubSpurs.com Administrator
 
Posts: 7458
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 7:25 pm
Location: Seattle

Postby BDG on Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:29 pm

Awesome.

ClubCavs | ClubBulls | ClubMagicHoops | ClubSpurs

Four new sites in a week. :jam2:
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40953
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby JSM on Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:04 pm

I registered at all 3 successfully and received my confirm. email from all 3.
User avatar
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator
 
Posts: 93983
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:40 pm
Location: Atlanta

Postby grego on Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:49 am

missmyzte wrote:It takes a lot of time, energy and dedication to build a community, it doesn't happen overnight. ClubSpurs.com is a little different because we merged from the old SpursCentral so we already had a lot of people and have been building that community for several years.

To help the other sites kick off, when you hear news, don't just post it in the NBA Discussion forum, go post it in that site's board as well.

Don't give up on the other sites, support them by visiting them.


Before i heard it was merged with SC, i would have said its a bad idea, since there are so many Spurs boards out there. The Mavs one is another one that will have to bring some strong content, because the Texas teams seem to get good repping(not even talking about ESPN, Real GM ones either).
User avatar
grego
Clublakers Rep: Spurs
 
Posts: 10481
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 4:19 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Postby Satan on Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:35 pm

Is rivernuts a gambling site or just poker discussion? You know I'm all about the politics and beer!
Last edited by Satan on Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter - "But then Jesus, what religion should our family be?"
Jesus - "Six of one, they're all complete crap."
User avatar
Satan

 
Posts: 20768
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:23 pm
Location: Fist in the air in the land of hypocricy.

Postby jbiggs on Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:28 pm

Admin of Club Cavs :man1: :mhihi:
420
KOBE FOR LIFE
User avatar
jbiggs
ClubCavs.com Administrator
 
Posts: 2974
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:31 am
Location: Born in South Torrance (So Cal) and currently in Escondido

Postby Massacre on Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:36 pm

jbiggs wrote:Admin of Club Cavs :man1: :mhihi:

I can't log in anymore. :man5: :man5:
User avatar
Massacre
Clublakers Moderator
 
Posts: 10785
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:07 pm

Postby jbiggs on Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:39 pm

M4ss4cr3 247 wrote:
jbiggs wrote:Admin of Club Cavs :man1: :mhihi:

I can't log in anymore. :man5: :man5:


thats odd. well keep trying, maybe clear ur cookies? if u still cant log in when i get home from work ill talk to you on aim about it.
420
KOBE FOR LIFE
User avatar
jbiggs
ClubCavs.com Administrator
 
Posts: 2974
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:31 am
Location: Born in South Torrance (So Cal) and currently in Escondido

Postby Massacre on Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:47 pm

jbiggs wrote:
M4ss4cr3 247 wrote:
jbiggs wrote:Admin of Club Cavs :man1: :mhihi:

I can't log in anymore. :man5: :man5:


thats odd. well keep trying, maybe clear ur cookies? if u still cant log in when i get home from work ill talk to you on aim about it.

Alright. :man11:
User avatar
Massacre
Clublakers Moderator
 
Posts: 10785
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:07 pm

Postby DiehardLakerFan on Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:05 pm

it'd be nice to see the other club sites blossom some more - none of themare anywhere close to CL
ImageImage
User avatar
DiehardLakerFan

 
Posts: 4876
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:14 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Postby purple_and_gold_fever on Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:21 pm

i didnt get my confirmation for clubmagics
purple_and_gold_fever

 
Posts: 10873
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:54 pm

Postby Kob3eight on Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:25 pm

the PGF wrote:i didnt get my confirmation for clubmagics
Same here :man5:
Song Currently Playing
Image
User avatar
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey
 
Posts: 10112
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:20 pm
Location: down in the gutters

Postby BDG on Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:28 pm

Kob3eight wrote:
the PGF wrote:i didnt get my confirmation for clubmagics
Same here :man5:
Check your junk mail? It went into my spam filter on Yahoo.
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40953
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Kob3eight on Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:31 pm

BDG wrote:
Kob3eight wrote:
the PGF wrote:i didnt get my confirmation for clubmagics
Same here :man5:
Check your junk mail? It went into my spam filter on Yahoo.
I checked and there wasn't anything in there.
Song Currently Playing
Image
User avatar
Kob3eight
Resident Monkey
 
Posts: 10112
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:20 pm
Location: down in the gutters

Postby clublakers on Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:26 pm

If you have problems signing in please contact the site admin. They can manually activate you.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

Image
User avatar
clublakers
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3931
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 6:16 pm
Location: So Cal

Next

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.