Page scroling driving me crazy!!!

Page scroling driving me crazy!!!

Postby Barnstable on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:45 am

Ok. This needs to be fixed.

I use Internet Explorer (if that makes a difference). Every time I make a long post or reply in the "Post Reply" page, the typing area will just randomly and instantly shoots to the top of the post. It is extremely annoying because the page often won't stay down at the bottom unless I hold the arrow on the right side down. If I let go, it just shoots back to the top of the page so I have to try to click on a sentence at the bottom of the page so that the cursor will stay down there. Even once I do click on a sentence, the page still just randomly shoots up it just has the cursor at the bottom.

Has anyone else experienced this?

JSM or Commish, please fix this. It's driving me crazy.
"league getting mitch-slapped"
Barnstable
CL Global Moderator

Re: Page scroling driving me crazy!!!

Postby Savory Griddles on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:53 pm

Barnstable wrote:Ok. This needs to be fixed.

I use Internet Explorer (if that makes a difference). Every time I make a long post or reply in the "Post Reply" page, the typing area will just randomly and instantly shoots to the top of the post. It is extremely annoying because the page often won't stay down at the bottom unless I hold the arrow on the right side down. If I let go, it just shoots back to the top of the page so I have to try to click on a sentence at the bottom of the page so that the cursor will stay down there. Even once I do click on a sentence, the page still just randomly shoots up it just has the cursor at the bottom.

Has anyone else experienced this?

JSM or Commish, please fix this. It's driving me crazy.

Same freaking thing happens to me. It only happens on longer replies that I've quoted a block of text on, but it happens without fail once I've reached the bottom of the text window.
Savory Griddles

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments