a playoff section?

a playoff section?

Postby SMUnderground on Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:57 pm

playoff is coming soon we can prob have like a 'playoff section' where we can predict who's gonna win..and who's gonna lose..

jhust like the all star section..but later on we can take it out after it's all over
SMUnderground

Postby JSM on Sat Apr 03, 2004 11:05 pm

well during the playoffs that will be the only thing that will be discussed regarding the Lakers and the NBA, with the exception of the draft. So the NBA Discussion forum should suffice for talking about every other team in the playoffs. The Laker Discussion forum is fine for discussing the Lakers in the playoffs. And we have the Gameday forum for discussing one Laker playoff game at a time. So I really see no need for a playoff forum.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:57 am

jsm0331 wrote:well during the playoffs that will be the only thing that will be discussed regarding the Lakers and the NBA, with the exception of the draft. So the NBA Discussion forum should suffice for talking about every other team in the playoffs. The Laker Discussion forum is fine for discussing the Lakers in the playoffs. And we have the Gameday forum for discussing one Laker playoff game at a time. So I really see no need for a playoff forum.

Yes, this is how it will be.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:35 am

Just like last season... :jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby clublakers on Sun Apr 04, 2004 7:55 am

Right, LD2k does a great job of managing the playoffs, just as he does with the regular season games. You will all be pleased with it.

We will however add a Draft Forum and Trade Rumors Forum at the end of the season. The Rumors forum is of course very popular and traditionally our traffic doubles at the end of the season because of rumor activity.

This will be our first attempt at a Draft Forum. We will of course have editorial reviews previewing possible draft selections and I suppose a contest would be in order since it's almost impossible to predict a Lakers draft pick.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:42 am

clublakers wrote:Right, LD2k does a great job of managing the playoffs, just as he does with the regular season games. You will all be pleased with it.

We will however add a Draft Forum and Trade Rumors Forum at the end of the season. The Rumors forum is of course very popular and traditionally our traffic doubles at the end of the season because of rumor activity.

This will be our first attempt at a Draft Forum. We will of course have editorial reviews previewing possible draft selections and I suppose a contest would be in order since it's almost impossible to predict a Lakers draft pick.

Thanks clublakers, I'm going to try to magnify the attention on the playoffs and gameday this season too. I'll think of something.

Also the Draft Forum and Trade Rumors Forum sounds genious. I really like the fact that we're adding these. Then we can completely seperate news stories and rumors. And people can talk draft around the leauge. Very smart, good thinking cl!
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby rydjorker121 on Sun Apr 04, 2004 7:48 pm

clublakers wrote:Right, LD2k does a great job of managing the playoffs, just as he does with the regular season games. You will all be pleased with it.

Great stuff administrator. I can't wait to give all of my two cents in the Draft Forum for sure... :jam2: and I guess ShaqFan will man the Trade Rumors Forum :man10:
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby JSM on Sun Apr 04, 2004 7:57 pm

clublakers wrote:We will however add a Draft Forum and Trade Rumors Forum at the end of the season. The Rumors forum is of course very popular and traditionally our traffic doubles at the end of the season because of rumor activity.

Sounds good CL.

I think both forums will be great additions to the site. I think the draft one will be very succussful, can't wait.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments