Please Start Reinforcing Sig Requirements

Please Start Reinforcing Sig Requirements

Postby Fly Like A Mosquito Bite on Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:11 pm

I am tired of seeing people with huge signatures. Some of the gifs are way too big and takes too long to load which slows down the page.

Big gifs in sigs makes the page longer, especially if the poster posts more than once on a page.

I think something like mine is the biggest I'd go. Heck, I might even argue that my sig is a bit too big.

Please start reinforcing it.
Fly Like A Mosquito Bite

Postby Real Deal on Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:19 pm

It helps to know the sig guidelines before posting this topic, bro. I updated these back in January.

4) Maximum signature size is 468x100 pixels.

Also, only one image is allowed in your signature*, with a maximum of three lines of text, and no member quotes. Advertising/promoting products and/or other sites will no longer be allowed, unless you are affiliated with ClubLakers. This includes both text links and image links. No exceptions.

*If you do not use the three lines of text, you may add one 468x20 userbar below your first image.

If your signature breaks the guidelines, you will be asked to remove it (via PM). You have 24 hours to remove your signature after the PM is read. If you decide to ignore the request, your signature privileges will be cut to just text.

Yours is too big.
Real Deal

Postby Chicano on Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:25 pm

^damn! guess i gotta get rid of one of my texts apparently.. just added A.T.G.R.O.C.
and i like o'doyle rules too much.. ehh.. guess i'm gonna have to make the tough decision and get rid of my free DJ.. :man6:
Chicano

Postby Weezy on Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:26 pm

Wow, NOBODY follows these. Way to rat everyone out are you crazy. Oh no the page is longer, whatever shall we do. :mhihi:
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby Chicano on Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:28 pm

^ seriously that's what i was thinking.. if this ish is actually finally enforced now that's it's been brought to subject by you.. no offense.. but you're probably gonna piss quite a few people off.. :mhihi:
i already just got rid of my free DJ as said earlier, but it's all good.. had a lot of memories with it.. but i'll move on.. as i'm sure hopefully DJ has too..
Chicano

Postby Sirron on Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:51 pm

Sirron
Mst Intrsting mn n th wrld

Postby MadMax on Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:58 pm

Owned!

Hahaha :man10:
MadMax

Postby SOAD on Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:02 am

I think we can send a message to these sig rule breakers by banning the first one that posts in this thread... :man9:
SIXTEEN
SOAD
Club-Dodgers.com Admin

Postby Fly Like A Mosquito Bite on Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:06 am

Real Deal wrote:It helps to know the sig guidelines before posting this topic, bro. I updated these back in January.

Also, only one image is allowed in your signature*, with a maximum of three lines of text, and no member quotes. Advertising/promoting products and/or other sites will no longer be allowed, unless you are affiliated with ClubLakers. This includes both text links and image links. No exceptions.

*If you do not use the three lines of text, you may add one 468x20 userbar below your first image.

If your signature breaks the guidelines, you will be asked to remove it (via PM). You have 24 hours to remove your signature after the PM is read. If you decide to ignore the request, your signature privileges will be cut to just text.

Yours is too big.

I already know the guidelines. One of the mods said that they are not enforcing it right now which is why i started this thread.

And I already said that i think my sig is too big and will make it smaller soon.
Fly Like A Mosquito Bite

Postby Satan on Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:07 am

Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Peter - "But then Jesus, what religion should our family be?"
Jesus - "Six of one, they're all complete crap."
Satan

Postby Real Deal on Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:12 pm

Are You Crazy? wrote:
Real Deal wrote:It helps to know the sig guidelines before posting this topic, bro. I updated these back in January.

Yours is too big.

I already know the guidelines. One of the mods said that they are not enforcing it right now which is why i started this thread.

And I already said that i think my sig is too big and will make it smaller soon.

You said you might even argue that yours is too big, but there's nothing to argue about. :mhihi:

I don't know why any mod would say they aren't enforcing the sig guidelines right now. I'm sorry, but that doesn't make sense to me (not saying you are lying, I don't know why a mod would say that because they are supposed to enforce all the guidelines).
Real Deal

Postby Fly Like A Mosquito Bite on Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:50 am

Fly Like A Mosquito Bite

Postby DHL on Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:40 pm

*cough*guywithalosangelesbaseballteamname*cough*
Lakers fan since 1997
I LOVE THE CLUBLAKERS SIGNATURE RULES!!!!
DHL

Postby CrazyLikeCatfish on Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:10 pm

^^ :man10: It is huge.
CrazyLikeCatfish

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments