Problem with posting replies..

Problem with posting replies..

Postby Shadow on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:19 pm

Why is it that whenever I make a post it takes me three tries to get it? When I post something I press "SUBMIT",then the pages refreshes, shows another reply from another user, and towards the bottom of that, it shows my reply in the quick reply box, I press the submit button again and it does the samething, then in my third try, I press the submit button again and it finally shows that my message has been posted. Why does it do that? Am I the only one with this problem?
Last edited by Shadow on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow

Re: The Third Time Is The Charm?

Postby jbiggs on Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:50 pm

i cant say for sure but i think you have just been unlucky. from what ive seen it only does that if someone has posted something in the time it took for you to type up your post.
KOBE FOR LIFE
jbiggs
ClubCavs.com Administrator

Location: Born in South Torrance (So Cal) and currently in Point Loma

Re: The Third Time Is The Charm?

Postby nicehair911 on Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:07 pm

It's not a problem. It just shows the replies to that thread that you haven't seen because you were replying. It's a useful feature. If the thread is really active then you'll get that a lot.
nicehair911

Location: Wit so much drama in da LBC it's kinda hard bein Snoop D-O double G

Re: Problem with posting replies..

Postby Shadow on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:07 am

For some reason, it hasnt stopped from happening, I wonder if this too its a bug problem or just a traffic issue.
Shadow

Postby Kasumi on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:39 pm

^^ It's not a bug, it's a feature (it's intentional). If you don't want it to do it, do an actual reply instead of quick reply.
ImageImage

"Basketball reasons" is as believable coming from Mitch Kupchak as it was coming from David Stern. #IWantedPhil
Kasumi
ClubSpurs.com Administrator

Postby Weezy on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:53 pm

missmyzte wrote:^^ It's not a bug, it's a feature (it's intentional). If you don't want it to do it, do an actual reply instead of quick reply.

I actually don't think it matters if you do a quick reply or a regular reply, it will still show you new posts that were made since you hit the reply button. I hate this feature myself as I sometimes have to click 3 or 4 times just to make a reply, and if I'm not careful I don't notice it and my reply isn't sent through at all.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments