Am I the only one that finds it annoying, that when I come to the forum to post, there are no reply or quote buttons there? They used to be there.
So, if I want to quote or reply a post, for some reason, the steps I have to go through are annoying.
- Enter an interesting thread
- Find a post to quote
- Click "login"
- Then I have no other choice other than to "Return to the Index Page"
- Choose the forum I want to post in again
- Find the thread I read before
- Find the post I want to quote, then quote.
My only other option to avoid this, is to login, then click back twice and reload the page.
Why not just have Quote/Reply buttons even if you're logged out, so that if I click them it prompts me to login which, after I've done that takes me to where I'm supposed to go?