Seriously mods, why haven't you banned Kung Fu?

Seriously mods, why haven't you banned Kung Fu?

Postby nicehair911 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Whoever replies spare me the suggestion of ignoring him. This joker is way out of hand. If you can't see he's a fake account pretending to have bad English then I don't know what to say. A foreigner wouldn't have a name like Kung Fu just like how an American wouldn't go on a Chinese board and be called "Cowboy". People with other languages have posted here before and their english wasn't good but they never made the mistakes Kung Fu makes. And not only that sometimes his English is good but other times it's outright horrible, he's inconsistent with it.

And he loves talking about religion something that he knows insights a lot of fighting at this forum. One of his first threads was is the bible real or something like that and this is his latest post:

KungFu wrote:why is Islam so violent and wants to kill all infidells like Christians?

why does the middle east so violent to each other and are Islamists types?

why shoudl I belive?

Anyone remember that "I had a dream on Kobe..." thread. Most people who's first language is an Asian language would have made the mistake "I had Kobe dream" if anything. And he knows what "..." means yet he can't use simple articles. Well actually he can when he's too lazy to type incorrectly on purpose.

Everyone here has gotten sick of it including many of the mods. I think lakerzkb8 sumed it up best
lakerzkb8 wrote:K it's obvious kung_fu is some bs account made by a member here *cough sirron *cough. Funniest part is that you think these threads are so hilarious/clever when in reality everyone thinks its very lame.. If I were a mod I wouldn't hesitate banning people who act like that...but nope all energy is spent making sure pictures of women showing some skin ( oh nooo!) is removed instead of getting rid of the clutter made by members, like kungfu, who get smart and do this crap in the open court because they have no life

I'm not sure it's Sirron. But I'm positive it's a fake account. Possibly by someone already banned or someone at another forum trying to piss us off. Does anyone actually NOT want him banned? I think it's ridiculous when these joke accounts never get banned but then people like GamecockMD and Kroublees do.
nicehair911

Location: Wit so much drama in da LBC it's kinda hard bein Snoop D-O double G

Re: Seriously mods, why haven't you banned Kung Fu?

Postby Weezy on Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:02 am

I believe he was banned today.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby strikemode14 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:31 pm

He has been banned.
Strikemode14 is the greatest.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou

]
strikemode14
Forum Manager

Postby KGB on Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:34 pm

*goes to pray an extra 5 times a day*

:mhihi:
I used to post with the username 8got81_24gets101
KGB

Postby Sirron on Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:46 pm

ya'all need to quit blaming me for that crap too. :man10:

once or twice is a compliment, but now it's just annoying. :man11:
Sirron
Mst Intrsting mn n th wrld

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments