Some Suggestions I have.

Some Suggestions I have.

Postby Jay24 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:33 am

Please don't blow up on me, I have been through alot of forums and I have some opinions and suggestions. I am planning on staying on this site, I love forums, I have been a moderator for many forums and wish nothing but the best. Some may sound rude, but just consider them.

1. The Blog Section- I love writing articles, and this section disappointed me alot to be honest, a Global Moderator needs to do a better job with this section. It has way to many random threads that shouldn't even be called Blogs. Making a thread should only be for a group of certified writers. With that being said, an Admin, should start tryouts and get together a team that is willing to put some articles their. Clean it up and get some writers, I would love to tryout for the team, I already write on other forums, and writing for this forum would be awesome.

2. Staff Team- They need to get stricter, the place looks to cluttery. Their are announcements from 2007, and they need to be cleaned up and refreshed. Go through the stickies and remove the uneeded once, and refresh some of them. Adding more people to the staff team is an option, but the current team should start fixing stuff around here. Lakers interactive, some sections haven't been posted on since 2007, why not remove them, because no one has posted in them for 5 years.

3.The Archives- Most of that stuff is pretty uneeded, why not just get rid of the section? This may sound a bit rude, but I don't mean it in that way. Their both locked, why not just somehow set the invisible or just get rid of them, it would make this forum look much more attractive.

4. Add some Categories,all of the categories here are active. Some Catagories I suggest you add:

Under the Lounge:
General Talk- we can just discuss some stuff about the world around us.

under NBA:
Comparisons- this is very active in forums, like Ron Artest or Matt Barnes and we compare on it and it gets alot of debates
History- NBA from the oldern time!

That's about it, if an Admin likes even one bit of it, please PM me, I would love to help. Not to sound rude here either, this is a great forum! Thanks!
Darius Morris!
The Biggest Darius Morris Fan you will ever meet.
Jay24

Re: Some Suggestions I have.

Postby Barnstable on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:49 am

Not sounding rude at all Jay. Thank you for the suggestions. Feedback is a good thing.
"league getting mitch-slapped"
Barnstable
CL Global Moderator

Postby Snake Eyes on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Jay, there is a general talk forum. It is called open court. =)
Snake Eyes

Postby trodgers on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:58 pm

Jay24 wrote:Please don't blow up on me, I have been through alot of forums and I have some opinions and suggestions. I am planning on staying on this site, I love forums, I have been a moderator for many forums and wish nothing but the best. Some may sound rude, but just consider them.

I love opinions and suggestions.

1. The Blog Section- I love writing articles, and this section disappointed me alot to be honest, a Global Moderator needs to do a better job with this section. It has way to many random threads that shouldn't even be called Blogs. Making a thread should only be for a group of certified writers. With that being said, an Admin, should start tryouts and get together a team that is willing to put some articles their. Clean it up and get some writers, I would love to tryout for the team, I already write on other forums, and writing for this forum would be awesome.

Oh, but "X needs to do Y" probably isn't the best way to get your point across. Not being rude; just suggesting you use different words. If you can write, audition. Send me something you've written. I'm in charge of that section...alas, we have no one who contributes regularly and with quality. If you can be one of those guys, I'm all for it.

Archives are there so people can read them. Boom.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments