Suggestion for a New Forum.

Suggestion for a New Forum.

Postby dj vitus on Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:10 pm

Instead of getting lost in Open Court, how about make a new Forum called "Wide Wide World of Sports" to talk about the Dodgers, WWE Wrestling, U.S. Open, Fantasy Football, Barry Bonds, chess, poker, bowling, and what not? Seems fair.
dj vitus

Re: Suggestion for a New Forum.

Postby Guest on Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:33 pm

dj vitus wrote:Instead of getting lost in Open Court, how about make a new Forum called "Wide Wide World of Sports" to talk about the Dodgers, WWE Wrestling, U.S. Open, Fantasy Football, Barry Bonds, chess, poker, bowling, and what not? Seems fair.
I don't know if that is necessary, but I've been trying to consolidate such topics into ONE thread so that multiple threads on the subject don't get started. We now have one thread for pro wrestling, one thread to track Bonds' chase for the HR record, etc. I did this in hopes of reducing the # of dead threads in that forum by only having one BIG thread for some topics instead of having 50 different threads spread out over time. Just looking out for the best interest of the site (and no, I don't want to be a mod so I'm not being a suckup like some people are :man1: ).

Re: Suggestion for a New Forum.

Postby grego on Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:39 pm

xxx wrote:
dj vitus wrote:Instead of getting lost in Open Court, how about make a new Forum called "Wide Wide World of Sports" to talk about the Dodgers, WWE Wrestling, U.S. Open, Fantasy Football, Barry Bonds, chess, poker, bowling, and what not? Seems fair.
I don't know if that is necessary, but I've been trying to consolidate such topics into ONE thread so that multiple threads on the subject don't get started. We now have one thread for pro wrestling, one thread to track Bonds' chase for the HR record, etc. I did this in hopes of reducing the # of dead threads in that forum by only having one BIG thread for some topics instead of having 50 different threads spread out over time. Just looking out for the best interest of the site (and no, I don't want to be a mod so I'm not being a suckup like some people are :man1: ).

You're doing a good job of that, but the spamming celeberity posters is getting a little annoying.
grego
Clublakers Rep: Spurs

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments