Tapatalk?

Tapatalk?

Postby Mookie on Thu May 05, 2011 11:50 pm

Why no tapatalk compatibility for CL, so that we can easily post from our mobile phones?
Mookie

Re: Tapatalk?

Postby KB24 on Fri May 06, 2011 11:25 am

^my sentiment Mookie.

I have already informed clublakers months ago about tapatalk support for a mobile app and it wouldn't be hard to impliment it.

You can blame the commish for that :man9:

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby kenzo on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Any progress??? C'mon Guys, make everybodys life easier :jam2:
kenzo

Postby Congo Cash on Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:27 am

*bump*

Any updates or any alternatives to Tapatalk?
- insert signature here -
Congo Cash

Postby trodgers on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:43 am

I would kind of love mobile posting options, too.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby Aonex on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:27 pm

Just got the app, yeah would be nice to get support.
In the real world, the day Steph awoke at 9 a.m. to begin his Ustream show, Kobe Bryant probably awoke at the same time, even if it was 6 a.m. in California, and lifted weights.
Aonex

Postby DHL on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:56 pm

For Forum Owner:
Q: What is Tapatalk?

A: Tapatalk is a mobile app built specifically for forum access. Different from mobile skin or mobile version that comes with the forum system, Tapatalk allows user to have a unified interface to access multiple forums at the same time. With million of Tapatalk users, your forum can be discovered by potential new members thru Tapatalk Network and our ranking and recommendation system.

Q: Will I lose revenue from my current web properties?

A: Tapatalk app is an optional service to your members - it drives more engagement and participation to your forum. While you may lose some pageviews up-front, in a long run you will have a more engaging forum as people are free to post new content on-the-go. Though we also have Link Affiliation (Powered by VigLink) and Donation (Mobile Payment) integration to help you earn extra revenue.

Q: How much does it cost?

A: As a forum owner you are free to activate Tapatalk in your forum, and you are free to remove/deactivate it anytime you want to. Q: Which forum system does it currently support?

A: Currently phpBB3 3.x, vBulletin 3.6 to 4.x, xenForo, IPBoard 3.x, SMF 1.1.11+/2.x, MyBB 1.4/1.6, bbPress 1.1/2.0 and Kunena 1.6+ are supported. Other forum system might also support Tapatalk with plugins developed by third party developers using Tapatalk API.

Q: How do I activate Tapatalk on my forum?

A: Activation is free of charge. Login to Forum Owner Area to download the Tapatalk Plugin and get started.

Q: I have activated Tapatalk, how do I let my members know of this option?

A: You can try copy and paste our promotion materials to your forum as an announcement.

Q: Why a pop-up is shown in my mobile browser?

A: After you installed Tapatalk, a one-time alert will be shown to mobile web users to notify the Tapatalk option. While you are free to remove it during installation, it is important for us so to keep this service sustainable and free of charge to forum owners.

Q: I have multiple forums, Can I activate more than one forum?

A: Yes, you can and additional forums are free also.

Q: What's the point of this app if my members can access my site with mobile skin at no cost?

A: Most users are content with the mobile skin or a standard web browser but some of them would appreciate a full-on native app forum experience on their phone. For example Tapatalk app allows user to upload photo directly from their phone to your forum as an image attachment. All these will drive more engagement to your forum at no cost to you.

Q: How does the Tapatalk Plug-in work with my forum system security?

A: The Plugin is designed to inherit all security policies from your forum system. For example, if a specific sub-forum is a restricted access, the Tapatalk iPhone client would not be able to access it unless the logging member has the authority to access it.

Q: Is this service compatible with all other third party modifications that I have installed on my forum system?

A: While we don't guarantee the Tapatalk Plugin will work with all your existing modification. We have tested with many forums with certain degree of modifications and majority of them work well with Tapatalk. Support for modified forums are courtesy basis only and we will not provide refund or any trouble-shooting if it is found that your modification caused the Tapatalk from working as designed.

Q: Do you do rebranding / private white label for my forum?

A: Yes, please visit our rebranding page for more information

Q: I already have my own app developed, can I add Tapatalk into my app?

A: Yes, please visit our rebranding page for more information as we provide branding as an Engine.

Q: My organization also developed a forum system, how I can make it compatible with the Tapatalk app so our customers / members would be able to use the same app to access?

A: You can access our Tapatalk API with full documentation on how to bridge your forum system with Tapatalk app support.
Lakers fan since 1997
I LOVE THE CLUBLAKERS SIGNATURE RULES!!!!
DHL

Postby trodgers on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:28 pm

:man3:
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Return to Site Rules, Suggestions and Comments