AM 570 newest rumor

AM 570 newest rumor

Postby Kobe's Empire on Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:00 am

No idea if it was posted, I looked through and I didn't see anything.... but my friend called me and said Steve Hartman said

Bynum, Cook, Kwame, Walton, Javaris, and 2 FIRST ROUNDERS

for JO

I think it;s too much. I want to at least keep teh first 2 rounders or keep Javaris instead....I'd do Bynym Cook Kwame Walton and a First rounder....WE HAVE A SOLID 8 MAN ROTATION THEN FOR THE PLAYOFFS....or at least Keep Luke if you give up Javaris

But how stupid would we look if Bynum is a beast this year and javaris becomes a stud?

Fishy/Farmy/Javy
Kobe/Evy
Rady/Coby
Ody/Turiafy
JOy/Mihmy the 8 man rotation would be the starters and Farmer Turiaf and either Javy or Mihmy
Kobe's Empire

Postby KB24 on Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:31 am

too much...

I would accept Bynum, Kwame, Cook and 2 first rounders...but Walton and Javaris as well? are you kidding me? thats too much.

I would also accept Walton being added if the 2 first rounders remain here..

but as the deal stands its entirely too much.

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby Mac on Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:46 am

Wow is Larry Bird THAT much of an A hole?
Mac

Postby MauriceA.J on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:47 am

5 players for JO!!!! With the 2 rounders!!!! That's too much, and we couldv'e proposed that to KG......
Keep Walton and Javaris
Kobe, Lakers 4 Life
MauriceA.J

Postby venturalakersfan on Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:01 am

It's already been mentioned elsewhere that the Lakers can't trade Bynum until Dec. 15.
"Just to be safe, 5% of Americans bring their passports when traveling to New Mexico."
- David Letterman
venturalakersfan

Postby dvdrdiscs on Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:46 pm

Too much? Jeebus. I guess other fans are right when they say Laker fans are the most spoiled brats who want everything in their favor.

Sign me up for that package any day but alas it sounds far fetched since Walton is untradeable at this point.
dvdrdiscs

Postby Kobe's Empire on Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:06 pm

venturalakersfan wrote:It's already been mentioned elsewhere that the Lakers can't trade Bynum until Dec. 15.

how is that true?
Kobe's Empire

Postby kbnickchiu on Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:06 pm

kbnickchiu

Postby lakerskobe247 on Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:06 pm

If that's the only way we can get JO/LO/Kobe then I'd do it any day of the week. I'd prefer to keep one of those packages but I'd do this trade.

Some Laker fans are the stupidest people in the world no offense.

Bynum=bust or solid 15/10 guy, nothing more. Very raw and unpolished
Cook=worse PF in the league
Kwame=top 3 worse offensive player in the league, plays defense only when he tries, injury prone, horrible fundamentals
Walton=Solid role player, great passer, great shooter(I'd rather keep Walton)
Javaris=Don't know if he's another lindsey hunter or a good solid role player
First round picks=Especially overrated. You aren't going to get anything good if the first round pick is in the high 20's and it's very possible for it to happen if the Lakers explode next season with JO/LO/KB.

We're basically trading proven pieces of trash for JO. We're giving too little if anything.
http://www.youtube.com/LakersRule24
Visit, comment, and subscribe to the #1 Kobe Bryant Game Archive on the net

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U616sib8v-Y
Kobe Bryant Clutch Compilation: Game Winners as of 2009
lakerskobe247

Postby MadMax on Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:50 pm

why the hell would we gut the team for this guy :bang:

I'm all down for gettting him, but if i was GM, i sure as hell woulden't overpay for him.
MadMax

Postby Mark McNamara on Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:02 pm

venturalakersfan wrote:It's already been mentioned elsewhere that the Lakers can't trade Bynum until Dec. 15.

Why is that?
Mark McNamara

Postby BadNewsBear on Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:41 pm

Bynum can be traded at anytime. Walton can not be traded until December 15 because he just signed a new contract.
BadNewsBear

if i was going to get jo

Postby blaccdray on Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:11 pm

i agree that can have the first round draft pick. Heck the can have the next three years first round drat pick if the are going to be in the 20s anyway and we might be in the deep playoffs every year. I wil give up six players for him so bird came feel like he gutted the team but the players i will let go is (bynum-they can have them as their future center cool, cook, farmer, sasha, brown, gasol) that way they will have cap space and some youth. but i would require jo and tinsley. we can eat that contract. we can always pick up some scrubs along the way, they can even have yu in the deal. but the person that is going to be doing the bulk of the scoring is kobe, jo, lo, if kobe get his 27 to 30 and jo and lo get there 20 and 10 we should be alright. everybody else just need to stay in fornt their man and we will be alright. we might have a coulpe of steals in 2nd rounds those next three years
blaccdray

Postby LawSin on Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:37 pm

hahahahaha no...
5 players plus 2 picks for just one guy?
LawSin

Postby Klewfish on Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:53 pm

Bynum = Jefferson
Javaris = Green
Kwame = Ratliff
Cook = Telfair
Luke = Gomes
2 1sts = 2 1sts

That's comparing the players from this proposed trade to the KG trade. Not in overall talent but as far as Bynum/Jefferson being the designated "young stud big" and Javaris and Green being the designated "young potential guard" and Kwame/Ratliff being "cap relief" etc. If that was the deal, we could've had KG.
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
Klewfish
ClubNetsHoops.com Administrator

Postby Helljumper on Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:59 pm

Klewfish wrote:Bynum = Jefferson
Javaris = Green
Kwame = Ratliff
Cook = Telfair
Luke = Gomes
2 1sts = 2 1sts

That's comparing the players from this proposed trade to the KG trade. Not in overall talent but as far as Bynum/Jefferson being the designated "young stud big" and Javaris and Green being the designated "young potential guard" and Kwame/Ratliff being "cap relief" etc. If that was the deal, we could've had KG.

That's exactly how I felt.
Helljumper

Postby Crispy on Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:22 pm

Helljumper wrote:
Klewfish wrote:Bynum = Jefferson
Javaris = Green
Kwame = Ratliff
Cook = Telfair
Luke = Gomes
2 1sts = 2 1sts

That's exactly how I felt.

No way is Bynum equal to Jefferson or Gomes equal to Walton. Jefferson is and will be the better player than Bynum, plain and simple. Gomes is very athletic, can board, play defense, AND score. He's the complete package and he's going to be a very good player. Walton's just a bench player that Laker fans overrate.
Crispy

Postby Armani on Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:54 pm

walton's going nowhere.
Armani

Postby sm61893 on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:22 pm

If that was the case who are the 4 players that Indy would cut after the trade.

There would need to be a third team in the mix without it indy has way to many players.
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE
sm61893

Postby ElginTheGreat on Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:44 pm

I don't see the Lakers doing that. It's an awful lot to give up even though I like a Kobe/LO/JO trio. I think Walton will be in a Laker jersey for at least as long as Phil is coach and I can't see the Lakers giving up both of our potential studs in Bynum and Critt.
ElginTheGreat

No way

Postby bynum18 on Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:10 pm

Hell no i would not do this!!! this is way to much !!! im hearing that javaris and bynum could be special!!

Crinttintin= Baron Davis/ Steve Francis Type Of pLayer!!!

Bynum= Karrem Ablul jabbarr/ hakkem holajawon!!!
bynum18

Re: No way

Postby b34ny on Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:19 pm

bynum18 wrote:Hell no i would not do this!!! this is way to much !!! im hearing that javaris and bynum could be special!!

Crinttintin= Baron Davis/ Steve Francis Type Of pLayer!!!

Bynum= Karrem Ablul jabbarr/ hakkem holajawon!!!

There is no way in hell that Bynum could ever be as good as either Kareem Abdul Jabbar or Hakeem Olajuawon. No way in hell. If he's lucky he'll be a solid 15,10 player.
b34ny

Re: AM 570 newest rumor

Postby fijidaddy on Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:32 am

Kobe's Empire wrote:No idea if it was posted, I looked through and I didn't see anything.... but my friend called me and said Steve Hartman said

Bynum, Cook, Kwame, Walton, Javaris, and 2 FIRST ROUNDERS

for JO

I think it;s too much. I want to at least keep teh first 2 rounders or keep Javaris instead....I'd do Bynym Cook Kwame Walton and a First rounder....WE HAVE A SOLID 8 MAN ROTATION THEN FOR THE PLAYOFFS....or at least Keep Luke if you give up Javaris

But how stupid would we look if Bynum is a beast this year and javaris becomes a stud?

Fishy/Farmy/Javy
Kobe/Evy
Rady/Coby
Ody/Turiafy
JOy/Mihmy the 8 man rotation would be the starters and Farmer Turiaf and either Javy or Mihmy

hopefully my fortune telling skills will work....i see it coming. i wrote about it on monday....

http://www.lakerscore.com/off-season/the-countdown-to-jermaine-oneal-being-a-laker/
"Center is a very tough position to play." - Kareem Abdul Jabaar.

fijidaddy

Postby revgen on Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:08 am

That's Walton, not Bynum.
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru

BUMP

Postby kickit on Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:42 am

You can pray all you want to Mitch to land Jermaine O'Neal, but to get him the lakers ARE GOING TO HAVE to give up both Bynum and Odom. Thats the serious truth. For many of you here on this site you have some wishfull thinking that the Pacers are just going to hand over O'Neal a 6 time All star whos just turned 28.

So stop with all the one sided trades that you think the Lakers can make to get this guy, Donnie Walsh IS THE BEST GM in the league, BAR NONE ! Even the logo asks Donnie which toliet paper to buy when he's at the grocery.

O'neal had out patient knee surgey just after the season ended this year, by his own account he should have had it two years ago, but didn't. Now that he's healthy and ready to play the Pacers will contend with him better then without him.

SO PLEASE ALL OF YOU.......just stop these crazy trades. :bang: The trade on the table is O'Neal and Murphy for Bynum, Odom, Brown, Vujancic and a future 1st round. The Pacers DO NOT have to trade anyone...PERIOD. However the Lakers do have to make some sort of move unless you think Resigning Walton and bringing back a has been in Derrick Fisher is going to put us above The Suns, Nuggetts, Jazz, Spurs,Mavericks,Warriors.,etc. Then I have a bridge in Hollywood I want to sell you.

One other thing about O'Neal opting out, besides it not happining, that would open up 15 million dollars of Cap space for the Pacers, so they arn't to concerend one way or another...In other words they don't have to do a thing...but the Lakers thanks to Kobe's big mouth DO. :man13:

By the way has any of you seen the latest milk cartons with the avatar of Hoops-Hell on it....he has been missing for some time...I miss how he and Ric Bucher are NOT saying anything about Kpbe being traded....
kickit

Next

Return to Sourced Rumors