Deal #2 in the works? Mihm/Sun for Blatche

Re: Deal #2 in the works? Mihm/Sun for Blatche

Postby therealdeal on Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:50 pm

CheeringLotteryBalls wrote:Wiz fan here. Yeah this rumor is BS. I've scoured the internets, all the Wiz forums and sites that exist, nothing.

That being said, you all are seriously overrating Blatche.

You would consider a trade of Blatche for Mihm?? Because if you are, you'd be seriously overestimating Mihm.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby deal on Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:01 pm

no source, probably no deal...
deal

Postby L8KERS4LIFE on Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:22 pm

LAKEROC wrote:ESPN has just briefly mentioned that the Lakers are in talks to try and acquire Washington Wizards center Andray Blatche in exchange for Chris Mihm and Sun Yue .

Next could we please trade Luke Walton and a 1st for John Salmons and call it a day :man10:

You don't need Sun Yue in the deal for it to work. Mihm for Blatche would work dollar wise.
L8KERS4LIFE

Postby ammofan on Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:32 pm

B-L-A-T-C-H-E!
ammofan

Postby CheeringLotteryBalls on Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:38 pm

I might do Sun, Mihm and your 1st for Blatche. Blatche has 3 years (after this one) on his deal. Mihm is done. And if we don't win the lottery (which we won't) having another 1st rounder (albeit a late one) gives us some type of chance of trading up and getting a shot at Griffin. I can dream can't I? Lol.

But yeah, the thing about Blatche is this: 22-year-old 7-footer, can run the floor, handle the ball, all that stuff. The problem is he doesn't play like a 7-footer. Near the basket? He'll attempt a finger roll 9.8 times out of 10 instead of just stuffing that ****. He's like a 7-foot, wannabe Ginobili. Add in that he's inconsistent as all hell, he doesn't work hard, and is constantly out of shape. He's one of these players where you keep holding your breath waiting for him to pop and he never does. Kinda like Kwame. It's so frustrating because he has the tools. He just doesn't have the heart.

That being said, at 3 mil a year he's still a bargain.

What can you all tell me about Sun? A scrub now and forever?
Crab Dribblin' since 2003
Click to talk Wizards' "basketball" (and hate on LeTravel)
CheeringLotteryBalls

Postby therealdeal on Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:06 pm

^Sun is a scrub now and for the foreseeable future. The Lakers grabbed him much too early. He needs more time to develop, and even then at most he's going to be an average role player.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby GinoDB on Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:23 pm

CheeringLotteryBalls wrote:I might do Sun, Mihm and your 1st for Blatche. Blatche has 3 years (after this one) on his deal. Mihm is done. And if we don't win the lottery (which we won't) having another 1st rounder (albeit a late one) gives us some type of chance of trading up and getting a shot at Griffin. I can dream can't I? Lol.

But yeah, the thing about Blatche is this: 22-year-old 7-footer, can run the floor, handle the ball, all that stuff. The problem is he doesn't play like a 7-footer. Near the basket? He'll attempt a finger roll 9.8 times out of 10 instead of just stuffing that ****. He's like a 7-foot, wannabe Ginobili. Add in that he's inconsistent as all hell, he doesn't work hard, and is constantly out of shape. He's one of these players where you keep holding your breath waiting for him to pop and he never does. Kinda like Kwame. It's so frustrating because he has the tools. He just doesn't have the heart.

That being said, at 3 mil a year he's still a bargain.

What can you all tell me about Sun? A scrub now and forever?

Hes Chinese , that will make your team money if you give him just a tiny amount of playing time

air time in China and jersey sales
GinoDB

Postby Lakerman JSJ on Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:25 am

BS
Image <-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Every time you want to unload on CL about how terrible our Ownership/Front Office is, I want you to step back, take a deep breath and read THIS.
Lakerman JSJ
Clublakers Moderator

Previous

Return to Sourced Rumors