Lakers#1fan

Re: Kg Demands trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Postby Massacre on Thu May 11, 2006 10:42 pm

Think its's true from what I read here:

http://www.clublakers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=52226
Massacre
Clublakers Moderator

Postby kobe fan23 on Fri May 19, 2006 3:26 pm

If da Lakers could offer dem a good amount of players 4 him i think dey wood take it, he wood luv it i mean KG and KB 2gether dats a sure ring da 1st year.
YAY! YAY!
KG :ball6: KB
wen KOBE's hot the rest of the league is like Ray Charles....cuz they can't see him!!!
kobe fan23

Postby LUUUKE on Fri May 19, 2006 3:39 pm

kobe fan23 wrote:If da Lakers could offer dem a good amount of players 4 him i think dey wood take it, he wood luv it i mean KG and KB 2gether dats a sure ring da 1st year.
YAY! YAY!
KG :ball6: KB

wth!?!?!?!

i thought this was new.. :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:
what's the most resilient parasite?
LUUUKE

Postby chug o nomics on Fri May 19, 2006 3:41 pm

Mihm+McKie+DG+Cook

for

KG??

It would be tight if we got Banks or Jaric too, :man13: .

Seems impossible, but one can dream though.
"The thing that made push pops good is that you had to work for them. IF YOU WERE WEAK YOU DIDN'T GET ANY."
chug o nomics

Postby strikemode14 on Fri May 19, 2006 7:09 pm

KG hasn't demanded a trade and for that matter doesn't want a trade. He wants a winning team in MINNESOTA. He likes Minny and according to an actual credible sources Screamin A. Smith who actuallly has talk to KG he is scared to death about all this trade talk.
Strikemode14 is the greatest.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou

]
strikemode14
Forum Manager

Postby kobe fan23 on Fri May 19, 2006 7:44 pm

he isn't gonna get anything done in MINN. dey had proly da best team dey ever had a couple y sesons ago and didn't do NADA...y not demand a trade if he hasn't alredy, and der is no better team 2 go 2 den da LAKERS.
wen KOBE's hot the rest of the league is like Ray Charles....cuz they can't see him!!!
kobe fan23

Postby LUUUKE on Fri May 19, 2006 9:55 pm

kobe fan23 wrote:he isn't gonna get anything done in MINN. dey had proly da best team dey ever had a couple y sesons ago and didn't do NADA...y not demand a trade if he hasn't alredy, and der is no better team 2 go 2 den da LAKERS.

exactly..KGs stock is going to go down every single year he's there..so they might as well trade for some picks and some decent players
what's the most resilient parasite?
LUUUKE

Postby strikemode14 on Sat May 20, 2006 4:28 pm

kobe fan23 wrote:he isn't gonna get anything done in MINN. dey had proly da best team dey ever had a couple y sesons ago and didn't do NADA...y not demand a trade if he hasn't alredy, and der is no better team 2 go 2 den da LAKERS.

Oh yeah didn't do Nada?...They had the lakers on the ropes and if not for a Sam I am injury and a miracle performance that even freaking shocked Rush in game 6 with those 6 3pts they probaly take down the 04 lakers.

At this point Ricky Davis is better then Spree all they really need is a third piece. If Mchale mans up pretends to be a GM and gets them decent player via MLE or trade they be set again.
Strikemode14 is the greatest.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou

]
strikemode14
Forum Manager

Postby kobe fan23 on Mon May 22, 2006 12:25 pm

ricky is nuthin but a high fly act, and dats all he is. i still say der not going anywer...and like dude said his stock is goin down every yer dat goes by wit MINN. we have yung players and sum draft picks we can give MINN. 4 KG.
kobe fan23

Postby The Kobe Era 2K5 on Tue May 23, 2006 10:08 am

Thats's BS.
KG hasn't demaned nothing yet and if he'll demand something, he'll do in mid-summer.
The Kobe Era 2K5

Postby aim4lovemike on Tue May 23, 2006 3:20 pm

Lakers#1fan wrote:I just heard from another guy on the forum that KG has demanded a trade
Is this true os just BS!!!!!!!!!!!! :man4:

Probably be true in a few months. But the guy deserves to be on that sorry team. Too much dough, means crappy supporting cast. Its what he wanted.
aim4lovemike

Postby UKUGA on Tue May 23, 2006 8:38 pm

aim4lovemike wrote:
Lakers#1fan wrote:I just heard from another guy on the forum that KG has demanded a trade

Probably be true in a few months. But the guy deserves to be on that sorry team. Too much dough, means crappy supporting cast. Its what he wanted.

KG only makes $20 million per, similar to Kobe.

He could've taken much more, but didn't, so that there would be more available to sign FA's.

It was Spree who got greedy, and helped screw up that team.
UKUGA

Postby bgeeezy21 on Tue May 23, 2006 8:47 pm

KG took the max amount of money he could get under the CBA, so where could he have gotten more from?
bgeeezy21

Postby KB24 on Wed May 24, 2006 1:55 am

bgeeezy21 wrote:KG took the max amount of money he could get under the CBA, so where could he have gotten more from?

He could have had 28 mio a year and decided to take 18 and allow the team to get him some help. Ask Shaq whether he would have done that....
KB24
Site Admin

Postby Lakers805 on Wed May 31, 2006 5:05 pm

Does anyone think k-mart might go to the lakers he is having beef up in denver or what about marion????
Lakers805

Postby V.V.V.V.V. on Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:48 am

UKUGA wrote:
aim4lovemike wrote:

KG only makes $20 million per, similar to Kobe.

He could've taken much more, but didn't, so that there would be more available to sign FA's.

It was Spree who got greedy, and helped screw up that team.

No, management screwed up that team by not giving Spree and Alien their money. That team would have made up for the salary differences by getting to the Finals the next year. It was a dumb move that cost them a decent team.....
Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici
V.V.V.V.V.

Postby KobeCory8 on Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:39 pm

kg, kb, lo
the possibilities...................
KobeCory8

KG>> LA

Postby KHOBEE on Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:04 pm

Can someone tell me.... Can KG demand a trade and go for less money even if he has a 3 year contract with the Timberwolves.?
KHOBEE

Postby 10scott10 on Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:35 am

10scott10

Postby Rabbit on Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:34 pm

kobe fan23 wrote:ricky is nuthin but a high fly act, and dats all he is. i still say der not going anywer...and like dude said his stock is goin down every yer dat goes by wit MINN. we have yung players and sum draft picks we can give MINN. 4 KG.
This is right. The Wolves fans want Ricky coming off the bench, they think it suits him better. Some want Trenton Hassell to start. Ricky isn't THAT Latrell. And good luck finding another alien.
KB8@CL wrote:In Buss I trust.

Rabbit

Postby crucifido on Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:37 pm

I wouldn't be sruprised if it is true, the guy has worked his butt off for a team that has done very little to surround him with the talent necessary to win.

I'm sure Detroit would love to hear that.

The Pistons finding a package to include Ben Wallace and others for KG would be perk the Wolves ears up to be sure. They'd lose a TON of offense , but they'd get an all-star (and more) in return while sending KG East.
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." - Winston Churchill
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby FutureLakerGM on Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:32 pm

Garnett is staying !! I as anyone else in this forum would love to have Garnett on our team, but this won't be happening.

1 - Minn has said all along they are not trading him and looking to aquire Marbury ( to bury the team further in the hole) to help.

2 - If Min were to trade him, Chicago has more assets to offer them

3 - The Lakers would be the last team Kevin Mchale would want to deal with ( going back to his boston - laker days)

4 - Min. Line up might look something like this

C - Chris Mhim
PF - Lamar Odom
SF - McCants
SG - Ricky Davis
PG - Jaric or Banks

That's crap, Minn if they were to trade KG would not trade to the lakers, but hey I can be wrong, Houston Texans did draft Mario Williams :disagree: [/b]
FutureLakerGM

Postby crucifido on Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:26 am

1) I never believe anything GMs say about deals or draft picks ever - and you shouldn't either. If the "right deal" came along (whatever that may be), KG would be out of Minnesota in a heartbeat.

2) If Chicago were to trade for him they'd have to trade too many valuable players that would make them contenders for them to be tops in the East. KG (if wanting to go is what he stated) will want to be on a team that can win now rather than later. Chicago would be taking 2 steps back for one forward with any deal they would pull off with Minnesota.

3) KG does have right of refusal (much like Shaq did) in any deal that would come his way. If he didn't like where he was being dealt he can kill the deal a variety of ways. Whether its in writing or not Kevin can maneuver a trade to a team he'd like to be on with little to no problem (again ala Shaq).

I'm with ya, in general, I don't think Minnestoa will move KG - yet. They'll give it a half or one full season more to see if they can get back into the playoff mix with KG at the forefront. If they struggle or things look dicey for them again, KG will be dealt. Now whether it's to the Lakers, I don't know. But it sure would be worth doing whatever it took to get him here wouldn't it?
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." - Winston Churchill
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby Lakers#1fan on Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:06 pm

cool. thats all I needed to know
Lakers#1fan

Next

Return to Sourced Rumors