Herald: Would Horry like to return to L.A.? Thoughts?

Postby Chicano on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:25 am

Don't do it Mitch!
Chicano

 

Postby nicehair911 on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:27 am

L4L wrote:
the_Dude wrote:To join the coaching staff?


And even that is unlikely because he publicly took shots at Phil.


Really? All he said was that Pop practices defense more.
User avatar
nicehair911

 
Posts: 12327
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:59 pm
Location: Wit so much drama in da LBC it's kinda hard bein Snoop D-O double G

Postby L4L on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:29 am

nicehair911 wrote:
L4L wrote:
the_Dude wrote:To join the coaching staff?


And even that is unlikely because he publicly took shots at Phil.


Really? All he said was that Pop practices defense more.


And that Pop was a better coach because he wasn't afraid to yell at the big dogs.
User avatar
L4L
Clublakers Moderator
 
Posts: 11242
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:43 pm
Location: Trade Rumors Forum

Postby nicehair911 on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:31 am

L4L wrote:
nicehair911 wrote:
L4L wrote:
the_Dude wrote:To join the coaching staff?


And even that is unlikely because he publicly took shots at Phil.


Really? All he said was that Pop practices defense more.


And that Pop was a better coach because he wasn't afraid to yell at the big dogs.


Hm really? Don't recall that. Got a link or something to see what he said quote?
User avatar
nicehair911

 
Posts: 12327
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:59 pm
Location: Wit so much drama in da LBC it's kinda hard bein Snoop D-O double G

Postby Pokey on Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:01 am

Any discussion of Horry's Laker tenure should be in the past tense. He's had a long, distinguished career but stick a fork in #5.
User avatar
Pokey

 
Posts: 529
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:23 pm

Postby KB24 on Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:17 am

idea rejected...

it has already been mentioned and its not a secret...Horry is D-U-N
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55536
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby deal on Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:45 am

KB24@CL wrote:idea rejected...

it has already been mentioned and its not a secret...Horry is D-U-N



put a fork in him: ....


:man10:
deal

 
Posts: 1080
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:09 am

Postby kray28 on Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:41 am

Thoughts on bringing Horry back for 1 more run?


Can't say I've had any.
Image
User avatar
kray28

 
Posts: 21239
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Postby karacha on Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:20 pm

He's done.
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
User avatar
karacha
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 37461
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:20 pm

Postby L4L on Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:22 pm

kray28 wrote:
Thoughts on bringing Horry back for 1 more run?


Can't say I've had any.


:man10: :jam2:
User avatar
L4L
Clublakers Moderator
 
Posts: 11242
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:43 pm
Location: Trade Rumors Forum

Previous

Return to Sourced Rumors

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.